The Way She Moves

By HeartlessVibes

° Zendaya has been living in her sister's shadow for years now, unable to escape the relentless standards eve... More

TWSM • Chapter 1
TWSM • Chapter 2
TWSM · Chapter 3
TWSM · Chapter 4
TWSM · Chapter 5
TWSM · Chapter 6
TWSM · Chapter 7
TWSM · Chapter 8
TWSM · Chapter 9
TWSM · Chapter 10
TWSM · Chapter 11
TWSM · Chapter 12
TWSM • Chapter 14
TWSM • Chapter 15
TWSM • Chapter 16
TWSM • Chapter 17
TWSM • CHAPTER 18
TWSM • CHAPTER 19
TWSM • CHAPTER 20
TWSM • CHAPTER 21
TWSM • CHAPTER 22
TWSM • CHAPTER 23
TWSM • CHAPTER 24
TWSM • CHAPTER 25
TWSM • Chapter 26
TWSM • Chapter 27
TWSM • CHAPTER 28
TWSM • CHAPTER 29
TWSM • Chapter 30
TWSM • Chapter 31
TWSM • FINAL CHAPTER

TWSM • Chapter 13

787 36 17
By HeartlessVibes

[•••]

I couldn't get the mans' words out of my mind. I really wished he had wiped my memory this time but no I have to suffer through the loss of Trevor and the fact that he could have been evil this whole time.

Sitting in my room letting out a few sobs here and there I remained still not wanting to make a move or else my parents would know that I was home and most likely question the soft tears dropping from my eyes.

Tegan and Seb have been blowing up my phone nonstop but I couldn't bare to answer.

How did the 'Chief' know about Trevor and I's encounters? That was either because he'd been spying on us or he was right about Trevor killing Dayna and lying to me this whole time.

I couldn't wrap my head around the second option.

Re-picturing Trevor's lifeless body out on that stage gave me immediate shivers and made me wish none of this was real.

Sighing I flopped backwards on the bed and shut my eyes tight wanting to disappear.

What did he mean no one was quite like me? Why out of all people would he want to turn me into some assassin agent thing ma jing?

Suddenly a hand was placed over my mouth and my eyes flew open as my heart pounded hard against my chest almost leaving me breathless.

"Sssh!" My attacker hushed before removing their hands from my face and backing up a bit.

Before opening my eyes I was about to scream like a kid lost in a grocery store but something told me to just take a peek and when I did my ability to speak went out the window.

Standing in my room, muddy clothed and looking like he just got the snot beaten out of him was Trevor freakin Jackson.

"You're dead!" I yelped jumping to the far end of my bed to make sure I wasn't in a episode of The Walking Dead.

Where was Rick Grimes when you needed him?

"Listen!" He whisper shouted back. "I'm supposed to be!"

"Did you kill Dayna?" I asked ignoring his plea.

Shaking his head he inched towards me but I immediately put my hands up in defensive mode.

"You let him get in your head?" Trevor said sounding upset and displeased at me. "You trust him over me?"

"Who are you?" I blurted. "All this time I've been trusting you and I don't know you Trevor, only the things you've told me and I don't know of those things are even true!"

"And you trust him? The Chief?" Trevor exclaimed his anger getting the best of him.

"That's just it, I don't trust anyone and it's driving me insane!" I yelled not caring if my mother stormed up the stairs or not.

We both stared at each other in silence.

Of course I was glas he was alive and everything in me wanted to hold him and protect him and ask him how he escaped but I couldn't bring myself to do any of those things know there's a possibility he might have killed my only sister.

My phone broke our silence as in rang in the darkness. The phone screen lighting up to reveal Seb calling for the 10 thousandth time.

"Zendaya I haven't gave you a reason to not trust me," His eyes begged.

"You haven't gave me a reason to trust you either," I explained calmly hoping he'd understand.

"Please don't tell me you're working for them Zendaya, please,"

Sniffling up the words I wanted to say I just bit down on my bottom lip not wanting to give him a answer.

I hadn't made up my mind on the matter.

He looked cold as he trembled making me want to give in but I just knew that I couldn't.

He had to prove himself.

"Zendaya..." he muttered.

Shaking my head all I could do was look at him.

Walking towards the end of the bed I was at I decided not to move away as he got down to my eye level.

He was doing this on purpose.

My phone lit up again as I quickly grabbed it and answered Seb's call.

"I'm fine," I spoke to seb while still staring at Trevor.

"Yeah you can come over," I fought the urge to break down right then and there the way he was looking at me made me want to roll of a hill into a pit of fire. He was eating me alive.

Hanging up the phone I gently placed it beside me.

"My boyfriend will be over in less than 10 minutes," I gulped knowing the boyfriend part would throw him off his game.

Standing onto his feet Trevor placed a sweet savory kiss to my forehead and held it there for what felt like eternity. But a good one I didn't want to let go of.

Blinking rapidly to avoid a tear drop from falling I watched him as he left the same way he came in: through the window.

Getting up to close the window and lock it tight I sat back down on my bed in a daze.

I wanted him so badly and in so many ways. That near death experience for him ultimately shook us both.

Not wanting any questions from Seb about the muddy floors I took to my bathroom to clean the mess up before he got here.

Seb should really take my mind off of Trevor.

[···]

Sebastian was a character.

When he first came in he automatically sensed I was upset and he blamed it on me not being able to preform and I didn't necessarily tell him that he was wrong.

He cradled me in kisses and attacked me with tickles instantly improving my mood. He even ordered us pizza.

We were cuddled in my bed watching Pretty Woman even thought I kind of forced him into it since he wanted to watch some horror flick.

But my life was a horror flick itself I didn't need to watch one since I'm living one.

I didn't let us get past the kissing stage though, it all felt too soon.

Life was quiet as of now and I knew I'd miss this.

Making small circles on Seb's skin with my finger his skin was so soft and smooth like that was his job.

"I'm not cheating on you with Tegan," He blurted breaking my trance.

I had forgot all about that situation considering what's happening with my life at the moment.

"I know the hallways have been talking and I think your friend Trevor put thoughts in your head..." He trailed making eye contact with me but I quickly looked away once he mentioned Trevor's name.

"It's okay Seb," I spoke not caring whether he was lying or not because at this point it didn't matter.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it right after as if the thought completely left his mind.

We stayed quiet and just watched the screen after that small convo.

Sitting up straight in my bed Seb messed up our comfy cuddling as he grabbed the remote and shut the tv off without hesitantation.

"Can you talk to me?" He asked grabbing my hands in his and bringing me to his side so that I was sitting too. "You never talk to me anymore,"

Frowning I didn't know what to say. Because if I tell him he probably gets killed or he already knows because he's working for the Chief.

"My mom asked me when I'd be marrying you," He sort of chuckled as his cheeks flushed red but not before he ran a sneaky hand through his hair.

That brought the biggest smile I've had in a while onto my face.

He couldn't possibly be working for the chief could he? Something like this couldn't be faked to such perfection could it?

"I know she's only kidding but she asks me all the time," He grinned playing with my ring finger. "And I don't think it's a bad idea,"

I was left speechless.

"Wouldn't it be fun?" He continued. "After high school, once we find our dream jobs, settle in a nice little house near the city just the way you like it? You know wake up to little Dayas and Sebs running around?"

He made me want to cry.

Breaking into a full blown smile I entwined our fingers together and brung Seb in for a deep passionate kiss yet it still didn't beat the lingering kiss Trevor left on my forehead.

Breaking away I crawled into Seb's lap like a little baby as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Yeah that would be fun," I smiled.
Just not with you.

[···]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.7K 590 44
~*~ "Do you regret kissing me?" "What?" He looked at me. "Do you regret kissing me?" "Since you feel like, you shouldn't have" I added. I bit my lowe...
109K 1.7K 25
Jack G. Falls in love with a dream girl . Book one . (Book two ? Dear dad )
809K 71K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...