Kuroko no Basket The Unknown...

By Yukaru321

This is a story of someone joining Seirin High School and its was very shocking for them... Want to know why... More

Kuroko no Basket The Unknown god of basket ball
Chapter 1 Reuniting back with Kuroko
Chapter 2 Team Seirin's New Member Is A GOD Of Basketball?
Chapter 3 The Training From The Depths Of Hell With A New Senpai!
Chapter 4 Hellish Training and a match for Yukaru?
Chapter 5 Camping with Shutoku High and going to the meeting!!
Chapter 6 The Meeting, The Memories ,The Romance
Chapter 7 The Actual Reason...The Promise
Chapter 8 The Family And The Surprise Visit.
Chapter 9 The Meeting With A Old Friend...
Chapter 10 The Match...
Chapter 11 - The Dark Aura
Chapter 12 - His Zone
Chapter 13 - It Might Happen Again...
Chapter 14 - The Condition
Chapter 15 - The Most Shocking Thing That Could Ever Happen...
Chapter 16 - A Fight For You...
Chapter 17 - The Annoying Guy...
Character Info
Chapter 18 - The Transfer Students
Chapter 19 - The Shortest 1 VS 1 Match
Chapter 20 - Just another day of...
Chapter 21 - Volleyball & Thoughts
SORRY ><

Prologue

19.8K 387 18
By Yukaru321

Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Teiko Middle School basketball club. An incredibly strong team with over 1 hundred members and consecutive championship wins. Amongst their brilliant record the generation of the 5 prodigies with a phantom 6th man was know as the "Generation of Miracles". However, there was a strange rumor concerning the generation of miracles. Despite being relatively unknown and lacking a game record there was 1 more member recognised by the 6 of them. Someone even more powerful then all of them combined. That someone has a darker shadow that even the brightest  light can't show and was known as the god of basketball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 525 9
Y/N transfers to Iwatobi Highschool and finds shocking news that her childhood comrades are going there as well. (As you can see on the title, I'm cu...
630K 16.9K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...
70.2K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
57.1K 1.4K 22
Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except his family but what happens when he meet...