Elsewhere (Carl Grimes) {Edit...

By LittleLightGirl

2 best friends trying to get Elsewhere.... More

Elsewhere |1|
Elsewhere |2|
Elsewhere |3|
Elsewhere |4|
Elsewhere |5|
Elsewhere |6|
Elsewhere |7|
Elsewhere |8|
Elsewhere |9|
Elsewhere |10|
Elsewhere |11|
Elsewhere |12|
Elsewhere |13|
Elsewhere |14|
Elsewhere |15|
Elsewhere |16|
Elsewhere |17|
Elsewhere |18|
Elsewhere |19|
Elsewhere |20|
Elsewhere |21|
Elsewhere |23|
Elsewhere |24|
Elsewhere |25|
Elsewhere |26|
Elsewhere |27|
Elsewhere |28|
Elsewhere |29|
Elsewhere |30|
Elsewhere |31|
Elsewhere |32|
Elsewhere |33|
Elsewhere |34|
Elsewhere |36|
Elsewhere |37|
Elsewhere |38|
Elsewhere |39|
Elsewhere |40|
Elsewhere |41|
Elsewhere |42|
Elsewhere |43|
Epilogue

Elsewhere |22|

498 5 0
By LittleLightGirl

Ellie Moore

"Ellie wake up." Dustin shook me. I groaned and sat up. "What Dustin?" I said. "I have to pee." He whined. "Then wake up Carl." I yawned.

"He's not here." Dustin cried. I rolled my eyes. "Of course he's not." I stood up grabbing his hand. I walked him to the bathroom and waited for him. My throat itched and I coughed.

"You okay?" Carl emerged from behind the corner. "I'm fine," I said my eyes droopy. "You get some sleep." He said. "I'll wait for him."

I nodded and leaned in to kiss him. He turned his head and I scrunched my eyebrows. "What?" I said. "You just look sick and..." Carl trailed off. I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine," I assured him. I started coughing and Rick ran down the hall. "Ellie with me now!" He yelled.

I sighed. "I'm okay," I said following to the cell where every sick person was held. I saw Glenn leaning against the wall. "Hey, Chinaman." I wheezed out.

"I'm *cough* Korean." Glenn forced out a laugh. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I said. "How long you been here?" I asked. Glenn thought for a moment. "One day." He shrugged. "What's up?" I said noticing his been acting differently.

"Besides dying from a horrible disease, nothing." He looked down at me. "Well, you and me both." I sighed. "Lizzie's here."

"I don't associate with her." I crossed my arms. "She seems off." I shook my head. "I always thought you were off." Glenn lightly pushed me. "Whatever." I walked over to her as she silently cried. "Hey, Liza." I smiled. "My names Lizzie and you know that." She said. "I know, but Carl and I call each other weird names. I do it with all my friends." I shrugged.

"I'm your friend?" She said.

"I mean yeah." I laughed. "You don't think so?" I asked. "You never stick up for me when Carl says something." She said. "Sorry. I kinda stay out of the way when Carl's mad." I apologized. "It's cool." Lizzie smiled.

~

Hershel handed me a cup of tea and I gladly expected. "How's Carl?" I asked. Hershel smiled. "He's fine." He wiped my forehead with a towel. "Do you think you can give him this?" I pulled out the bandage with our names. Hershel nodded. "I'm sure I can."

I thanked him and he left to deliver the other drinks.

I laid down sipping my tea waiting for something fun to happen. "Wanna play checkers?" Lizzie said. "I'm down." I nodded. She set the board up and we began playing. I lost because I don't really know how to play but it's whatever.

~

"But I can't help falling in love with you." I sang softly. "Hey, babe." Carl smiled. I pressed my hands against the glass separating us. "Is anything going on?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Same old, same old."

I sighed. "I miss you." He said and lightly frowned. "I miss you more." I laughed. "Is Mia okay?" I said.

Carl nodded. "Judith?"

He nodded again. "Good." I smiled. "I got to go." He said. "I'll visit you tonight." He waved walking away.

I sighed.

"I hate it here."

~

* a few days later*

"I'm free!" I yelled hugging Carl. He laughed and hugged me back. "So, what do you want to?" He asked. I shrugged "Lay down in the grass and have Carl Grimes tell me everything he loves about me."

Carl rolled his eyes, "Let's go then."

I nodded and we walked outside. When we did the smile that sat on my face was gone. I frowned at the sight in front of me. The governor was back! I quickly pulled Carl down and Rick walked to the end of the gate to talk. Daryl handed me my bow and I thanked him.

Hershel and Michonne were tied up and Maggie and Beth held each other. "Spread out!" Daryl said. Alexis ran out and was shocked. I pulled her close by me and she ducked down.

Everyone did as told and I kept my aim on the governor. "I could end this now," Carl whispered to me. I shook my head. "It's going to start a bigger war then he already started." I shot his idea down.

Carl nodded.

"I swear I'm gonna cut his other eye out." I threatened. Carl agreed. "Ellie let's go help people put on the bus," Alexis said backing away.

I slowly walked back. "Elliepop!" Mia yelled. I put my finger over my mouth. "Mia listen let's play the quiet game," I said bending down next to her.

She clapped. "Go get on the bus and tell everyone that gets on," I said and she happily skipped away. I helped Glenn get on the bus and he kept asking for Maggie. "I'll get her," I said trying to calm him.

Walking back to check on Carl I watched the Governor chop Hershel head off. I gasped and pulled out my bow shooting an arrow.

Carl pushed me out the way and I fell to the ground with a thud. "Get to the bus now!" He yelled. I nodded and kissed him. I dodge every bullet and made it to the bus. "Where's Lizzie, Mika, Judith, and Mia!" I yelled. "They went to help," Dustin said.

I shook my head, getting off the bus. I ran around and killed walkers trying to find those 4 girls. "Mia!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face. Daryl grabbed my arm pulling along. I screamed at him trying to getaway. "Mia's gone!" I yelled at him. "We gotta go!" He said. "I'm not leaving her!" I cried harder.

"I'm not losing you." He said sternly. We passed Beth and we ran far away from the prison. I looked back at our home and cried. I fixed my bag strap and we walked farther into the woods. We stopped at a little cabin. I opened my journal and wrote an entire.

We lost the prison.

We lost everyone.

My name is Ellie Moore and I was wrong. I thought the world changed but it hasn't. The world wants to die and wants everyone to die with it.

Ellie
Daryl

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 910 16
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡...
1.1K 64 13
[𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡] ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ [𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚖...
Sky By mrs.grimes

Fanfiction

1.5K 58 19
22.3K 1.4K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.