Lost Soul, Now Found

By WWESpongefan

So much going on here. First there's Bray's Sister Abigail coming back to life and finding love with Luke Har... More

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 1)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 2)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 3)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 4)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 5)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 6)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 7)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 8)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 9)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 10)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 11)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 12)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 13)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 14)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 15)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 17)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 18)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 19)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 20)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 21)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 22)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 23)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 24)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 25)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 26)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 27)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 28)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 29)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 30)

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 16)

18 1 0
By WWESpongefan

Lost Soul, Now Found

Chapter Sixteen

The next morning, Abigail woke up to the smell of sausage and pancakes from the kitchen. She remembered everything that happened the night before. It didn't start off the best, but things were better at the end of the night. It started with her following Luke to his secret place, it was a place where he could be alone with his thoughts, but soon Luke told her that he felt responsible for her death, it broke her heart that he had been living with all of that unnecessary guilt. He forgot what it was like to be happy and Abigail wanted to help change that. He had also told her that his childhood crush on her never went away. Abigail had also always liked him, but had always waited for him to make a move as they grew up and got discouraged when he never did. Finally her emotions took over and she kissed him. The second time she went for a kiss he pulled away because he believed that she only kissed him because she felt sorry for him. Later on she kissed his cheek and he seemed ok with that. Things seemed different about Luke, especially after she kissed him. She remembered seeing a smile before going in for the night. Now she smiled as she thought maybe the old Luke was returning. She smiled as she thought about him, got dressed and went down the stairs and entered the kitchen. It was still early, Luke was the only one up at the moment. Luke finished what he was doing and washed his hands again, then Abigail made her presence known.

"Good morning Luke."

He turned around and saw her, giving a slight smile.

"Good morning... Is anyone else awake yet?"

"I think it's just us right now."

Abigail smiled and even blushed a little.

"So... How are you feeling Luke?"

"A little better... The guilt isn't really eating me up as much anymore now that someone knows."

"Luke... I already told you... Don't go feeling guilty for something that wasn't your fault."

"I've felt that way for fifteen years... That feeling isn't going to go away overnight."

"I know, but you don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you."

Abigail was close enough now that she could hug him. Luke still wasn't used to it, but he liked it and hugged her back. There was still something that concerned him.

"Does anyone else know about this?"

"I haven't told anyone, but I still think you should tell Bray... What happened to me was not your fault... He'll understand."

Abigail placed her head closer to his chest. She could hear his heart beating. Luke remembered a feeling he felt the night before, it was the feeling of happiness and love when she had kissed him. At first he thought that she only did it because she felt sorry for him. He was slightly unsure, but he put one of his hands behind her head and he gently kissed the top of her head. Abigail smiled at this. Their moment was interrupted when they realized they weren't alone anymore. Erick and Braun had come down for breakfast. Braun was actually the first one to speak.

"So... You and Abigail huh?"

Luke and Abigail let go of each other and blushed. Erick spoke up next.

"I kind of found out he liked her when he went off on Ambrose."

Braun spoke up again.

"The last time I saw them like that together was when we were kids and she punched him in the face. Careful Luke, or she may punch you in the face again."

He laughed at this a little before he continued.

"Well... We knew he had a crush on you when you were kids, we were wondering if you two would ever get together."

This caused them to blush even harder now, they hadn't really discussed whether they were together or not. Everything got quiet as they heard Bray coming down the stairs. Abigail wondered... Did everyone know about this crush besides her? Luke then cleared his throat as Bray came in.

"Well... Breakfast is ready... Get it while it's hot."

Everyone then grabbed their plates, got their food, and sat down to eat. Bray didn't hear what was said, but noticed how everyone got quiet when he entered the room. There must have been something everyone else knew that he didn't. It was ladies first, Abigail grabbed what she wanted to eat and sat down. Bray sat down beside her, and Luke sat on the other side of Bray directly across from her. Erick sat on the other side of Abigail and Braun sat at the other end of the table. Bray wouldn't say anything, but he noticed Luke and Abigail looking at each other every now and then. He was curious about what was going on, but he would ask later. He then remembered what he saw the night before, they were walking back to the house holding hands, and not much later, he saw Abigail kiss him. How long had they been together? Were they together in her past life, he didn't have a problem with them being together, he just wished one of them would have been honest with him and told him about it. The thing Bray hated the most was when people were dishonest with him. He didn't like it when he felt like secrets were being kept, or when he felt like he was being lied to. Later on, after breakfast, Abigail was in her room cleaning her window and looking out at everyone on the outside. Luke, Erick, and Braun were going some yard work when Bray came up to them.

"Luke... Could I speak with you for a moment?"

Luke looked at the others, they shrugged their shoulders, they didn't know what was going on. Luke stopped what he was doing and followed Bray. Abigail watched from her window, she noticed Luke's behavior and grew concerned, maybe she should go down to check up on him. She didn't want to be seen, but she wanted to know what was going on. Bray and Luke walked to the other side of the house where Bray thought no one was listening. Abigail came out of the house, looked around the corner quickly and saw them, she stayed one the other side of the house where they couldn't see her, but she would be able to hear what was being said. Luke was concerned.

"Is there something wrong?"

"That's what I would like to know Luke... You know me... You know the one thing I hate the most is when there are secrets that are being kept from me, or whenever I feel like I'm being lied to."

Luke was feeling really nervous now, perhaps Bray already knew what Luke was hiding.

"I think I know why you go off in the woods now. You go out there to be alone with your thoughts, but now that I think about it, the reason why you would always go alone is because you're hiding something... Something from the world, but something from me. I think I may have finally figured it out once Abigail wanted to go with you. I saw what happened last night, would you care to explain Luke?"

Luke finally seemed to understand what Bray was talking about and it wasn't what he thought it was about.

"Um... There is something that I need to tell you, but it's more than what you saw... It's actually something I've been hiding to myself for fifteen years. It's about Abigail's death."

"I know about Abigail's death... She was raped a killed by a man that supposedly loved her."

"But there is more to it than that... There is something you don't know..."

There was almost a sense of anger in Bray's voice.

"What do I not know?"

"It happened on the same day as Abigail's death... She had come to me because she was having relationship problems. She always came to me about her problems, I had grown tired of hearing about her problems when I had problems of my own... We got into a bad argument, I told her that the guy she was with was no good for her... A part of that could have just been jealousy... I have always had feelings for Abigail, and it hurt me that she was with another guy. So... I said some things I shouldn't have said... I upset her and she went into the arms of the man I had wanted her to avoid. I knew I couldn't take back what I said, I would have never said the things I said to her if I knew that was the last time I would see her. Things with me and Abigail didn't end on a good note. I guess the reason why I am the way I am today is because I've felt guilty about what I said to her before she died... I feel like it was my fault that she died... For the last fifteen years, I've lived with this pain and guilt in my heart, and constantly having her death haunt my memory. That's why when she came back, I didn't believe it right away, I felt responsible for her death, but it hurts even worse when it's someone you love... Now you finally know the truth."

It all seemed to make sense now, the way Bray saw it, Abigail would have never died in the first place if Luke hadn't of upset her that day.

"I understand everything now... Not only have you been keeping lies and secrets from me, but you've been keeping lies and secrets from me for fifteen years. Abigail wouldn't have died that night if it wasn't for you. You upset her and landed her in the arms of a murderer. To think I've seen you as a brother all these years when in reality, you are no better than the man that killed her. As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer welcome here. I want you gone."

Luke hung his head down, Abigail had told him that her death wasn't his fault, but Bray didn't seem to think the same thing. Abigail had heard everything and finally decided to make her presence known. She ran out from behind the corner.

"No! You can't make him leave."

"Abigail? I know what I saw last night, the two of you were together holding hands and you even kissed him. I'm sure he said something that made you feel something for him, but if he cared for you at all, he wouldn't have been the cause of your death. He is no better than the man that killed you, I don't want him here."

Abigail was upset now.

"But this was my house before it was your house, it's my day who stays and who goes! You don't see things the way I do... My death was not Luke's fault. It breaks my heart thinking he feels responsible. The truth of the matter is, Luke was right! The guy I was with was no good for me. He could have killed me any night, not just the day Luke and I got into a fight."

"He still kept it a secret from me for fifteen years! People who tell lies and keep secrets have no place here!"

"Well what about Erick and Braun? How do you know they're not keeping lies and secrets from you. Yes Luke had a secret he kept from you, but at least he told you now."

"Only because I came to him about it. I actually came to him because I thought the two of you were keeping a relationship hidden from me. The rest of it came out because the guilt after fifteen years had slowly eaten him up from the inside."

Luke was getting frustrated and started walking away. Abigail turned to Luke and saw him walking away.

"Luke! Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. It's true, he's right... The guilt has slowly eaten me up from the inside. I need to get away... Besides, I wouldn't want to stay somewhere I'm not wanted. I'll still be on the road with WWE, but that's it. I'm making money now and I'm getting my own place."

"No... Luke, please don't go."

Bray yelled something out as Luke was still walking away.

"Just keep walking! Nobody ever needed you here."

Abigail was upset with what Bray said. Luke just kept walking.

"I'm sorry Abigail... I'm done. I can't stay here anymore."

"Then... I'm coming with you."

"No... I don't want to come between you and Bray anymore than I already have... You belong here, you said it yourself, this is your house. If I stay, it will only make things worse. We'll still be working together in The Wyatt Family, but I guess that's it, I'll see you when we're on the road again."

Luke had made his way to his truck and left the driveway. Abigail had said everything she could to make him stay but his mind was made up. It broke her heart to see him leave, especially after they had grown so close again. He had told her that he has always had feelings for her, and now was it really this easy for him to leave? Of course to Luke it killed him even more inside in deciding to leave, but he thought it would be best to leave for a while and let things cool down, maybe find a place of his own. Erick and Braun noticed things didn't seem right, Luke never left the house on his own. They walked around the house and saw Abigail and Bray. Abigail had sadness in her heart, but anger in her eyes as she turned around and yelled at Bray.

"I will NEVER forgive you for this."

Abigail then ran into the house and slammed the door. She ran up to her room, slammed the door and locked it before crashing on her bed. She couldn't stop the tears that were rolling down her face. Now Bray was the one left speechless, Erick and Braun didn't know what happened, but they grew concerned for Abigail. Bray would need time to think about the things he said. The last thing he wanted was for Abigail to hate him. She was really the only family he had left. Abigail was torn, she now realized that she had feelings for Luke, but Bray was the only family she had. Maybe it was best that Luke left, this would give them all time to think about where they went from here.

(To be continued. I hoped that everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 198 15
When Clara is kidnapped by The Wyatt Family she slowly starts to get brainwashed by her captures, and begins to forget all about her past. Will her t...
299K 6.8K 40
Dylan Brooks, younger sister of Cm punk couldn't wait to spend the summer off college going on tour with her brother. But what happens when Hunter wa...
518K 13.6K 57
19 year old WWE Diva, Charlie Doucet, has everything going great. She managed to get into the WWE and make friends along the way. But what will happe...
1.6K 22 16
Updated version of He Makes Me Regin. (More detailed.) You join the wwe with your favourite superstar. But you fall in love with the tribal chief wh...