the marriage law.

By MissCarradice

Hermione granger was always expected to end up paired with a weasley. But what happens when it's the one that... More

The Letter
confrontation * F POV *
confrontation
drama queen.
what do you think you're doing?!
a woman scorned...
Ron goes red.
First of many.
Good news and court pews. part 1
Good News and Court Pews Part 2
The trial of Ronald Billius Weasley.
Why are you down there?
IM SORRY *A/N*
ANOTHER A/N IM SORRY
Early rises and exciting suprises
This is the one.
FRED OR HERMIONE?!
VOTES ARE IN!
Family
A/N: OH MY GOODNESS
UM WHAT?!

Rest of our forever...

10.7K 260 95
By MissCarradice

*F POV*
I stretched and reflexively felt the bed beside me, only to find it cold. I startled in a blind moment of panic before remembering what today was.
Today was the first day of the rest of my life with the woman I love. I looked around the hotel room I was in and realised something.
And that was that this was the last time that I would wake up alone, not only in the physical sense; but in the emotional sense too.
I'll have somebody to share my deepest thoughts with, understand, and connect with. Of course I've had George all of my life but because we're so similar, it's rare that he thinks of something that I haven't thought over a thousand times already. I need somebody who can think of things my brain can't even fathom.brightest witch of her age. Who are we kidding? She's the brightest witch ever... I wonder if she's awake yet?
*H POV*
2 hours earlier... (6 am)
Is there really any point in trying to go back to sleep? Ginny is supposed to be waking me up at 7 for breakfast; and if I've only just woken up I don't think I'll have much of an appetite anyways.
Why am I so calm? Aren't brides supposed to be nervous on a day like this? This is the biggest day of my life and it's the calmest I've ever felt.
I wonder if Fred is awake?
Oh my goodness! What if he wakes up late?
What if the wedding runs late?
What if the minister doesn't arrive?
What if I run late and Fred thinks I've left hi-
Oh.
There it is. Well then brain if you insist; breakfast it is.
Ginny is going to kill me for being up this early...

* 9 am*
"Hermione What did I tell you last night!? If you had just listene- HERMIONE! How can you fall asleep?! This is the biggest day of your life; never mind the fact that I'm stood here screaming at yo- HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!"
I lifted my head up and glared at Ginny. The ceremony didn't start until half four and it was only half 9 now! "What on earth makes you think that it will take 7 hours to do my hair and makeup Gin? It'll only take twenty seconds for you to flick your wand and my hair will be done; another flick and so is my makeup!"
"Hermione... Don't know what Fred has done?"
"What? Ginny what in merlin's name do you mean?!"
"Hermione, your wedding is half muggle themed. He wanted both of  your upbringings to be represented here. And when you told him that night about how upset you were that your parents weren't here... He did some research on muggle weddings. You know about how the bride, her mother and bridesmaids all get their hair and makeup done... He realised that you should have that too. So me, you, mum, Fleur, Victoire, Angelina and Audrey are going to a muggle salon for the day. Them were getting a bridal car back here and putting on our dresses."
Suddenly I wasn't asleep anymore. Tears were running down my face and all I wanted to do was see Fred and never let him go. If I didn't know his personality so well I'd say I can't believe he's do something like this for me. In fact, even knowing him so well, I'm still in disbelief.
"Right, yes, I know it cute. But you need to stop crying because we have to go to the muggle salon. I think it's called Tao's? Something like that anyways. And they won't be very happy if you come in all red and blotchy. I heard they're pretty high class. A muggle website said they had Gucci seats; whatever that means..."
"Okay I'm fine let's go."

* 4:25 pm H POV*

My dress flowed perfectly, my hair was tied up without a single stray strand, thanks to mr Huang Zi Tao. That man is a master at what he does; and he certainly knows a LOT about Gucci.

All we were waiting for was for Harry to come and collect me. Ive spent months thinking about my parents, and time has not changed a thing. My heart still aches over what happened to them, and I'd give anything for them to be here today. As much as I now consider mr. Weasley a father; Harry has always been a brother to me, and I therefore feel like he should be the one to give me away.
Knock knock
Ginny ran to the door to allow harry in. I heard a few hushed words before everyone was ushered out of the room. Harry entered looking nervous and dashing in a sleek black suit, tears forming in his eyes when he saw me. He took one of my hands and began to speak.
"Hermione, I have always loved you, you are like a sister to me and maybe under other certain circumstances that would have been different. You are my sister in all ways accept from blood and magic, and I'd like to ask something of you. You can say no if you don't want this, and please don't be afraid to say so. So, as of today you're joining Fred's family, but I'd like to invite you, legally that is, into the house of Potter. Since I'm now the head of my family, I can accept members into my family via magic, and it would make me so happy for you to be a part of it." I had never been so happy that mr. Tao had given me waterproof makeup.
All I could do was hug Harry powerfully, I had now gone from being an orphan, to having two families. We pulled apart after a while. And wordlessly began our descent downstairs towards the marquee.
(AN: italics is FRED'S THOUGHTS underlined is Hermione's and bold is both)
My grip on Harry increased tenfold as we stepped next to the marquee entrance. "Last chance to back out." Harry whispered,
"Not a chance Potter."
"Off we go then. Time to start your new life mrs. Weasley."
He looks
She looks
Incredible
I'm the luckiest person alive to have
This incredible man
This inspiringly strong woman.
(End of POV Swap)
I reached the end of the isle and had my hand passed to Fred's; and I had never felt so safe in my life. I droned out the minister and focused all of my attention on Fred, his eyes, his nose his mouth, everything I could see. I reigned my thoughts back in when it was time for our vows. Fred was first.

"Falling in love with you was like waking up in a dark room at night. And  before you start-yes I know people usually compare love to seeing the light- but I'm going to give this a shot.
At first everything was unclear and I didn't understand what was going on. I was also slightly terrified to be fully honest. But then as time went on, I began to adjust to what was happening, things became clearer, and I began to notice things that I didn't have the chance to before.
Like the way you scrunch up your nose when you're really enjoying a book, or the way you try not to smile when George and I do something silly, just so you can tell us off. But the thing I will always be happiest to notice, is how truly beautiful you are, and how I am the luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine for as long as I live. As I noticed these things I began accept the situation. I understood that I was safe with you. I understood that I was in love, and I will be, for the rest of forever. I could have said so much more, but in all honesty I wanted to end this as quickly as possible. Because the faster I can call you my wife, the faster my life will really begin...I love you Hermione Jean Granger; and I can't wait to start my life with you."

I had only just managed to keep my composure as Fred spoke. I took a deep breath and began.
"If I were a tear in your eye, I would fall down your cheeks and die as I fell from your lips to the ground. If you were a tear in my eye I would never cry for as long as I lived; in fear of losing you. Fred, I never thought the day would come where I could call you mine. But today, here we are, stood at the alter ready to start the rest of our lives together. People say that everyday we pass the date of our death without thinking twice; but this day... I will cherish it and remember it for our entire lives, and if there's something after that; I'll remember it then.
Since losing my parents I learned that, even if you have nothing else in this world you have the person you love most.And I promise to try my damned hardest for that to be you. Frederick giddion Weasley, I love you and if you ever feel lonely just look at your fingers and remind yourself that mine fit in the spaces between them perfectly. Because you have my heart Fred, and I'm not willing to lose it. So I'm telling you today,telling you Fred, that from this day forward I am yours. I hope that's enough for you, because it's certainly enough for me."
As I finished I could hear the sobs of our friends and family, but the only thing I could focus on was the single tear falling from Fred's eye. I looked at him and tried to convey all of my love for him in one single look. And it wasn't until I felt his hand on my cheek that I realised that I was crying also. The minister let us have our moment of privacy before he spoke.
"Friends and family, I am very proud to introduce... for the very first time; mr and Mrs Frederick Weasley!"
And in that moment, I could have died, and been the happiest woman in the world.
That is..
If I didn't have so much to live for. Because i am officially mrs Fred Weasley, and my husband and I are on a journey
To the rest of our forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 298 14
So this is my fourth Harry Potter Marriage Law story. I've done a Snamione one, Remione and Dramione. I've also done a story where Hermione was with...
102K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...
766K 19.5K 45
[FIRST INSTALMENT] Fred Weasley is known as the joker and one half of a twin. His dazzling good looks, gorgeous blue eyes which contrast perfectly w...
127K 2.7K 25
Hermione has harbored a crush on Fred Weasley for years. But that's all it is! A silly, little crush that's lingered from her Hogwarts' years. That's...