Elsewhere (Carl Grimes) {Edit...

By LittleLightGirl

2 best friends trying to get Elsewhere.... More

Elsewhere |1|
Elsewhere |2|
Elsewhere |3|
Elsewhere |4|
Elsewhere |5|
Elsewhere |6|
Elsewhere |7|
Elsewhere |8|
Elsewhere |9|
Elsewhere |10|
Elsewhere |11|
Elsewhere |12|
Elsewhere |13|
Elsewhere |14|
Elsewhere |15|
Elsewhere |16|
Elsewhere |17|
Elsewhere |18|
Elsewhere |19|
Elsewhere |20|
Elsewhere |22|
Elsewhere |23|
Elsewhere |24|
Elsewhere |25|
Elsewhere |26|
Elsewhere |27|
Elsewhere |28|
Elsewhere |29|
Elsewhere |30|
Elsewhere |31|
Elsewhere |32|
Elsewhere |33|
Elsewhere |34|
Elsewhere |36|
Elsewhere |37|
Elsewhere |38|
Elsewhere |39|
Elsewhere |40|
Elsewhere |41|
Elsewhere |42|
Elsewhere |43|
Epilogue

Elsewhere |21|

556 7 0
By LittleLightGirl

Ellie Moore

Everything is going perfect.

The sad gloomy days that I woke up to see were no longer there. Rick doesn't know the whereabouts of the governor. He said he's probably somewhere far away.

We took in the Woodbury people, well what's left of them.

According to a girl named Karen, he went psycho and killed everyone. She was hiding under a body and didn't get noticed.

If you're wondering my answer to Carl's question I said yes.

I'm beginning to think God knows what he's doing.

Ellie
Rick
Daryl

Carol

Carl
Glenn

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

"What are you writing?" Patrick said. Patrick is Carl's acquaintance. He about 2 years older than us and is more about Legos then guns. "I'm planning your death," I said tapping my pencil against my chin. "Would you like to die from a walker bite or a strange disease?"

"Very funny." Patrick laughed.

He sat down and I turned to look at him. "Did I say you may sit next to me?" I said confused. "No, but, I'm doing so anyway." I nodded closing my journal.

"Tell me, Patrick, what's Carl up too." I leaned back. "Helping his dad in the garden," Patrick said.

"Sound fun." I stood up. "Bye." I waved skipping off. I found Carl laughing and I smiled. He turned and looked at me. "Hey, Elliepop!" He took off his gloves.

I walked over to them and he hugged me. "Rick." I smiled. Rick smiled. "Hey, Violet." I waved at the pig.

"Really?" Rick said. I put my hands up. "Carl named her." I defended myself. "You told me too!" He shot back. I rolled my eyes. "Carl what did we talk about?" I said pointing at him. "If you want to be apart of the gang-gang life you must not snitch." He said. "Now, you get back to work." I kissed his cheek.

"Carl, I can handle this you go ahead."

Carl shook his head. "Nah, I'm gonna help." I waved and walked away. "Morning Ellie." Carol handed me my food. I thanked her and sat down next to Patrick. "Hello, a good friend of mine Pat." I smiled. "Where's your uncle?" He said. I shrugged. "He's not my uncle and I don't keep up with him."

"Oh, I found him nevermind," Patrick said standing up. I rolled my eyes. "Mr. Dixon, I just wanted to thank you for the deer you brought back yesterday," Pat said smiling. "It was a real treat, sir."

"And I'd be honors shake your hand."

Daryl licked his fingers and then slapped Patrick's hand. I laughed and Carol told me to hand out the food. "And I'd be honored to shake your hand." I mocked Patrick. He rolled his eyes. "Your uncle is the manliest man I ever known," Pat said.

Alexis walked over to us and hugged me. "Hey E." She smiled and looked over at Patrick. She blushed looking down. I laughed lightly hitting her. "Be glad you haven't met her dad." Alexis got into the conversation.

"Merle was not my dad." I crossed my arms.

"Whatever happened to him? Like, you never talk about him." Patrick said interested. "Not much to say." I handed a little girl her food.

"Everyone has a story."

"I prefer to keep mine to myself," I said handing Patrick the fork. "Can you take care of this?" I asked. "Carol told you too," Patrick said.

"Remember, I know where your diary is." I threatened him. "I don't have a diary." He lied. "Oh, you don't Mr. Maggie Greene," I said.

"Fine." He grabbed the fork.

"Thank ya!" I yelled walking away.

Alexis laughed following me as we went to check on the rest of the camp.
~

"Elliepop!" I heard my nickname called. I turned and saw a little girl running towards me. "Mia," I said opening my arms.

Mia was about 3 years old.

Her mom dropped her off her because she was bitten. I mostly take care of her. "Where have you been," I said tickling her. "I was with Beth." She smiled showing her small teeth. "Have you seen Carl?" I asked. Mia giggled shaking her head. "Are you sure? I don't want to have to call the tickle monster." I warned.

Mia screamed as I grabbed her.

"Let go of my Mia!" Carl yelled tickling me back. I laughed hitting him. "Mia is mine," I said picking her up. "Isn't that right?" I high-fived her.

"Whatever," Carl said. "Can we go to storytime?" I shushed her. "Storytime?" Carl looked at me. "Carol reads to the kids. It's just uhh, kid stuff." I said.

"And you're going why?" He asked.

"I was just dropping her off," I said. "Oh." Carl squinted. A whistle was heard and Carl kissed my cheek. "See you tonight." He winked and ran off.

"What did Carol say about mentioning storytime to Rick or Carl?" I scolded her.

"I sorry, I just want to get there early." Mia smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked. "So I can pick out the story," Mia said in a duh tone.

"I'm sure Carol will let you pick out the story," I said. "No, that Dustin kid always beats me to it."

"Ask Carol if you can pick the story out," I said. "Dustin's a whiner," Mia complained. "Tell him to suck it." I laughed. "Let's go see what Lizzie and then are up too?" I said walking towards the fence. "Hi, Nick." They called at the walkers.

I laughed and Mia joined in. "Ellie, look it's Jerry." Mia clapped.

"You're naming them?" Carl said. I stood up dusting off my pants. "Well, one of them has a name tag, we thought all of them should," Mika said.

"They had names when they were alive. They're dead now." Carl said with a bit of attitude. "No, they're not. They're just different." Lizzie said. "What the hell are you talking about? Okay, they don't talk. They don't think. They eat people." He said. "They kill people."

"People kill people," Mika said. "They still have names."

"Have you seen what happens? When someone dies that way?" Carl said.

"Yeah, I have!" Lizzie yelled

I grabbed Mia and pulled her close to me.

Carl glared at me. "You were in on this too?" He said. I shook my head. "Carl they're just being kids," I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"They're not people and they're not pets," Carl said. "Don't name them!" He yelled. "C'mon guys lets go read," I said picking up Mia. "Patrick, you coming?" I asked. "Uh, yeah," Patrick said.

Carl smiled at me.

I smiled back and looked at the ground. Patrick ran towards me and I rolled my eyes. "Glad you could join us Pat," I said laughing.

~

I guarded the door as Carol read to the children. I turned around to check on Mia and Carols closed the book. "Today we are talking about knives, how to use them."

I walked over and grabbed Mia's hand. "I want to learn about knives," Mia complained. I shushed her.

"Not today maybe when you're older," I said.

"Ma'am, may I be dismissed?" Patrick said. He looked sick. "What is it?" Carol said. "I'm not feeling very well," Pat said.

"Sometimes you're gonna have to fight through it," Carol said. "What if you wind out there alone?"

"Are you going to give up because you feel bad?" Carol said.

"No, it's just I don't want to yack on somebody," Patrick said. I held in my laugh. "Ellie, can you take Patrick to his cell, make sure he's okay," Carol said.

"Yes, ma'am." I picked up Mia and waited for Pat. I followed him out and then saw Carl run past me. I looked back and saw the library door open.

My eyes widen and I asked Patrick if he would be okay. He said he would he just needed rest.

I told Mia to wait in her cell. "I'll come to get you tomorrow," I said. She nodded. I kissed her head, locked her cell, and went to find Carl.

~

I searched high and low but couldn't find him. "Carl!" I yelled his name suddenly I was pushed against the wall. "Shh," Carl said clamping his hand over my mouth.

I nodded and he pulled his hand back.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back and closed my eyes. "I don't know why I was so upset today." He rested his for head on mine.

"Ugh." He kissed me again. "Ellie, I can't tell you how bad I love you." He moved his lips down.

My body froze and I didn't know what to do.

"C-Carl." I said. "What?" He pulled away. "I'm not ready." I blushed looking down. "That's all you have to say." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

We walked to our cell and went to sleep.

~

I woke up and followed Rick and Carl to the garden. I held the bucket as Carl and Rick threw food in it for the pigs. I heard gunfire and Lizzie and Mika ran toward us. "Help!" They screamed.

"You two-tower now!" Rick said. Carl grabbed my hand and we ran towards Maggie. She helped me up and I tried to see what happened.

"Walkers in D!" Glenn yelled.

My eyes widen. "Mia!" I yelled. Carl grabbed my hand. "No." He whispered. "I'm not letting her die." I kicked him away running towards the cell block.

I ran past Rick and shot a walker coming towards me.

A few walkers lined up by her gate and I killed them. I grabbed the key and unlocked it. Once I opened it I shut it and locked it.

"Hey," I said sitting next to her.

She cried in my chest and I kept a hold of her.

Daryl asked if it was clear and it was. I picked up Mia and opened the cell. I got out and hugged the life out of her.

"You're sleeping in my cell tonight," I assured her.

~

"Pack your things," Rick said. I gave him a confused look. "There's a virus." He explained. "Gotta make sure you guys are safe."

I nodded and followed Carl to our new home. He opened the door for me and I thanked him he shrugged and I held Mia in my arms. "My dad wants Mia to be with Beth and Judy," Carl said.

Mia looked up at me.

I sighed. "Beth will take care of you." I stood up and walked her to where Beth was staying. Beth smiled and opened the door. "I'll check on you every day okay," I said.

Mia nodded.

"Bye, sissy." She said hugging me.

Sissy?

"Bye Mia."

Alexis was put in one part of the wing with a few other children. While Carl and I stayed back with the others. My head laid in his lap as I wrote little things about my day. I closed my eyes feeling tired. Something that always happens when Carl plays with me hair.

I soon fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.6K 37
"You're just a little outlaw, aren't you?"
100 0 7
- thought this would be cool to write - season 1 (ongoing)
1.1K 64 13
[𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡] ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊ [𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚖...
135K 3.3K 37
Daryl Dixon FF I Found You, I Found Love, I Found It Where It Wasn't Supposed To Be. I DO NOT OWN THE WALKING DEAD CHARACTERS OR PLOT I ONLY OWN THEO...