Twisted

By jazmennn_

Micah Grayson has had a dark cloud over him since the day he was born. His parents said he was their bad luck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
???
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Questions
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 continuation
....
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Snippet
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 26

53.3K 3.1K 5.6K
By jazmennn_

So I read a book that look real familiar but It's cool. I inspire the kids. Glad I could help with that 😏.
I'm still TOP 5 NO DEBATE!!!

Chapter 26:

Cassie Reynolds

The rest of the weekend consisted of Cassie and Micah cooped up in the condo. Although she felt uncomfortable after what she'd saw Cassie didn't want to say or do the wrong thing. So she played it cool.

"Baby I gotta run to my aunts and shit you gone be cool here by yo self?" Micah asked resting his body on top of hers.

Nodding her head yes Cassie let him kiss her lips before watching him get up to get ready and go. While he laced up his tennis shoes Cassie sat up in the bed running her fingers through her wild hair.

Pulling the sheet to her body Cassie tried to find the courage to ask him the question that had been circling her mind since the night they returned from the hookah bar. A part of her wanted to know yet another part if her wished she knew nothing at all.

"Micah?" She mumbled as he stood grabbing his keys about to leave the room.

Stopping in his tracks he turned on his heels leaning against the door frame giving her his full attention. "Wassup?"

"You wouldn't lie to me right?" Cassie asked biting her lip.

Furrowing his brows Micah stared at her confused before straightening up his look. "Of course I wouldn't. Same for you right?" He asked lifting his brow.

Nodding her head yes Cassie watched as a grin played in his lips. "Good. I love you aight? I'll be back later."

Forcing a smile Cassie nodded. "Love you too babe. See you when you get back."

Once Cassie heard the door close downstairs and the dogs stop barking she jumped out the bed. Quickly getting dressed she grabbed her phone heading into the restroom.

While brushing her teeth she placed the phone on speaker as it rang continuously. "Come on pick up the phone." Cassie groaned before rinsing her mouth.

Finally getting a answer Cassie sighed in relief.

"Cassie it's Sunday morning bitch. I didn't miss church to be awaken out my sleep anyway." Mya complained causing Cassie to suck her teeth.

"I know I know but it's an emergency. If it wasn't important I wouldn't be bothering you. Can you meet me?" Cassie asked jogging downstairs.

"Where Cassie?" Mya asked still upset about being woken up.

"It's a dog park on Leland we can meet there. I'm leaving now." Cassie said hanging up quickly. A trait she'd gotten from Micah.

Passing by the fish tank she eyes the ring that would blend in to the naked eye if they never saw it before. The thing is Cassie had saw that ring so many times that she recognized it immediately.

Shaking her head she rounded up the two dogs before placing both their leashes on. Asesina actually wasn't that bad. It was only when Cassie was close to Micah that the dog grew aggressive.

Once she got them both settled she grabbed the spare key from the counter and exited the house being sure to lock up. Her and the dogs were headed to the dog park to meet Mya.

***

"Maybe you're getting carried away Cassie." Mya mumbled walking blue as Cassie walked Asesina.

"I know what I saw Mya." Cassie said in a low tone.

"Well pretend you fucking don't. Let him know the ring is in there so he can get rid of it. Be ride or die don't be dumb and die." Mya said seriously.

For some reason Mya had a feeling that Micah knew exactly what happened to Peyton. She also could bet her bottom dollar that he shut Olivia up too. The day she told him Ethan was dead and he looked as if he was already aware let her know everything she thought was true.

"Are you serious right now?" Cassie asked her friend.

"Dead. Something I'm not trying to be. Were you not there the day Peyton informed us that Micah was mentally ill. Don't act like that shit just be flying over your head Cassie."

"If he hurt people Mya I'm not for that." Cassie said frustrated. It was hard for her to believe Micah would do such a thing but if he did she couldn't stick around knowing.

"You don't even know if that's really what you saw."

"Well let's find out then." Cassie said making her way toward to condo as Mya huffed walking behind her.

"Bitch I don't want to know. Micah my friend because if he blow up the school I want my stay home text."

Ignoring her Cassie walked the blocks to the condo. She texted Micah letting him know Mya was coming over to keep her company and he didn't mind.

Once they made it Cassie put the two dogs upstairs before returning downstairs with gloves and a hanger.

Looking up from her phone Mya laughed shaking her head. "You think I'm putting my hand in a shark tank to solve a crime I'm legally blind to? Bitch please."

Shrugging Cassie walked over to the coffee table. "Well at least help me move this heavy ass glass top."

With the help of Mya Cassie had the top to the fish tank open as she watched to sharks swim back and forth. Gulping hard she grabbed the hanger she pulled apart sticking it inside.

"This man has pet sharks. Sis just forget about it. This is a bad idea." Mya said as she watched out the window for Micah's car.

"I have to know Mya. I can't sleep without knowing." Cassie confessed finally hooking the hanger onto the ring and pulling it out the water.

Both girls eyed the ring before Cassie dropped it rushing for the restroom to throw up.

Looking around Mya hurriedly put the glass top back on to the table by herself and cleaned up the water droplets that Cassie left on the hard wood floor. Putting on a glove she picked up the ring.

Engraved inside was Peyton's dads football number. #44.

***

Micah Grayson

After spending some time chilling with Bahari, Micah went to get his medication refilled. Although he was suppose to be seeing a therapist he opted out of that. He was tires of people pretending to understand what was going on in his head.

Making it to his last stop Micah kneeled down infringing the tombstone. Placing flowers on top of it he ran his hands down his face taking a deep breath.

Melody Noelle Grayson

Biting at his bottom lip Micah tried to find the words to say to her. She would've been fifteen today.

"I know I never come here baby girl and I'm sorry. You just gotta understand that it's hard for me to talk to you like this. You suppose to be here. It's hard Mel. I got Jess and Cassie but a nigga still feel empty. I been trying hard to stay out of trouble but you know I don't know how to do that." Micah said chuckling at the last line. "You came to me in a dream last night all grown up. You could've been a model Mel. I'm so fucking sorry. If I could take it all back I would. I just sometimes I wish it was me and not you. I don't deserve to be here. It should've been me."

Feeling a hand on his shoulder Micah jumped almost falling back. The same girl from his dream stood there smiling down at him.

Rubbing his eyes Micah looked around making sure he wasn't tripping. "Mel?"

Nodding her head the girl giggled. "Yes silly it's me. I miss you so much Mi-mic. Stop blaming yourself for what happened to me it sent your fault." She said kneeling down and grabbing his face as tears streamed from his eyes.

He was hallucinating.

"But I should've been able to save you. As your big brother I was suppose to protect you." He said looking at the cut on her cheek he'd given her the day she passed.

"I forgive you Mic." She said before disappearing.

Standing up Micah looked around for the girl but she was gone. Patting himself down frantically he pulled his keys from his pocket quickly leaving the cemetery.

Smoking a blunt before heading up to the condo Micah packed the take out he'd picked up from The Pink Door. It was an Italian restaurant that Cassie told him she wanted to go to. Since he'd left her home all day he wanted to make her happy with something she'd like.

Food always made her happy. That and good dick always did the trick.

Unlocking the door Micah could hear the two dogs barking on the other side as he pushed the door open letting himself inside. The lights were off and he figure Cassie was asleep.

"Babe I got you something. I know it's later than I said but imma make up for it." Micah said placing the food down as he walked further into the house.

"Cassie?" He called once he didn't see her stretched out on the couch.

Turning on the lights his eyes set on the note that rested on the coffee table along with something shiny he didn't recognize until he got closer.

Picking up the note he grabbed the ring that was with it. Sitting back on the couch he shook his head while cursing under his breath. Both dogs sat at his feet longing for his attention.

Micah,

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say in this and to be honest I don't know. I found the ring in your fish tank and recognized it as property of an "old friend". I thought you said we wouldn't lie to each other? I don't know what happened but I know that I can't stick around to know. I love you Micah and because of that I think it's best that we go our separate ways. This isn't what I signed up for. I just need space. Be careful.
Love Cassie.

Laughing to himself Micah stood up from the couch moving the two dogs out the way. Grabbing his phone he called Cassie repeatedly being sent to voicemail every time.

Walking up stairs he looked for her things she brought over for when she stayed but they were all gone. Micah couldn't believe she'd found the ring but he also couldn't believe he was stupid enough to leave it behind.

Why was she going through your stuff anyway?

Ignoring the voice Micah jogged downstairs. Grabbing his keys from the counter he through the take out on the ground.

"FUCK!" He grunted out of frustration as he placed the ring on the counter.

Grabbing a hammer from under the sink he smashed the ring repeatedly releasing his anger on it.

When he was done he flushed the mangled pieces of the ring and stormed out the condo.

She's setting you up. She just like the others Micah. They want you locked up. They think you're crazy. She's knows too much. You let her get too close idiot.

Getting inside his car he revved the engine before speeding out if the parking garage and making his way to Cassie's and Cam's apartment.

"How she gone leave me? Leave me over that nigga? If anything she should be thanking me." Micah mumbled to himself.

In his mind he'd did her and everyone else a favor. Peyton was a pest and he got rid of it.

Pulling up to the complex Micah skidded to a halting stop jumping out the car. He knew Cam was still at work so Cassie was here alone.

Kill her.

Approaching the door Micah beat on it repeatedly. "Open the fucking door!"

***

Cassie Reynolds

Hearing Micah make a scene outside Cassie stood in the hallway debating with herself on whether or not to let him in. She loved this man, but she was also scared of him.

"Micah go home. Please." She pleaded only for him to kick the door.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Feeling tears pour from her eyes Cassie stayed where she was. This reminded her of the many nights she faced with her father all over again. She grew terrified.

Watching the door swing open Cassie finally came to running toward her room before she was forcefully grabbed by the back of her neck. Walking her into the room Micah closed and locked her bedroom door.

"Mi-Micah baby-"

"Shut up Cassie. You trying to leave me over that nigga? You think you have the FUCKING option to leave me Cassie." He asked letting her go as she backed away from him shaking her head no.

"You was going through my shit? The fuck I tell you about going through my shit? You don't trust a nigga now?"

"I do trust you I do." Cassie said shaking her head vastly.

"Nah you don't trust me. You letting a dead nigga break up what we got." Micah said not even caring or bring in the state if mind to know he was saying too much.

Hearing those words Cassie's eyes grew wide. "De-dead." She whispered.

"Fuck that nigga Cassie. You wanna be with him?" Micah asked grabbing her up forcefully by her face. "You wanna leave me so you can be with him?"

Shaking her head no Cassie tried to get him to loosen his grip.

"I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU!"

If she cared about him more than Micah would let her see him again.

"No Micah." Cassie sobbed as he finally let his grip loose on her face as Cassie sat at the edge of her bed shaking.

"Tell me you love me baby." Micah said grabbing her hands and kneeling down in front of her. "I did this for us. Tell me you love me ma." He practically begged.

Snuffling Cassie tried to pace her breathing. "I- I love you." She hiccuped out not wanting to upset him anymore than he was.

"You gotta keep loving me Cassie you can't stop loving me. It's for your safety baby." Micah mumbled holding his head in her lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

------

I didn't proof read 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 22
Lea's life is filled with ups and many downs. Tragedy strikes turning her entire world upside down and her celebrity crush is there to catch her, the...
2.2K 168 30
Cassie Lance is starting her first year at sky high.she starts out the school year with good grades and trustworthy friends everything is going great...
133K 5.5K 34
After saving her best friend, Liam, and her new friend, Hayden, from the Dread Doctors, she sees the two of them develop a romantic relationship. She...
4.5M 114K 58
A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's naive to the real world. When she meets...