Capturing Oliver (BoyxBoy)

By beautiful_and_damned

{Completed} After a handsome stranger stumbles into his photoshoot, Aiden Collins decides to do something abs... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
ONE SHOT INFO

Info

30.9K 767 60
By beautiful_and_damned

Add this story to your library to get updates when chapters are uploaded! Chapters will be updated every Sunday.

Blurb:

After a handsome stranger stumbles into his photoshoot, Aiden Collins decides to do something absurd. In a vain attempt at enacting revenge, he sneaks a few shots of the muscular, dark-haired man, but it turns out revenge is sweet... especially when it asks him on a date. Oliver Clark is a man shrouded in secrets. He's not secretive about one thing though – his blatant attraction to Aiden. As lavish dates turn into scorching kisses, Aiden builds upon his initial snapshots of Oliver. But the stolen moments hint at another life; another world. And Aiden's unsure if he wants a part in it.

NOTE: If you are asked to watch an ad while reading this story please don't feel pressured to watch it but know that it does help me out & allows me to spend more time writing and getting new chapters out to all of you. Thank you in advance. I hope you love the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
54.3K 2.2K 26
(#1 in the Undying Love series) When he was seventeen, Troye Evans lost the love of his life. With his parents big superstars and his older sister bu...
423K 17.1K 35
After Blaine Marsh gets kidnapped from his family at three-years-old, he grows up thinking they're his parents. 15 years later, he finds out that his...