On The Couch [Editing]

By ACNichols

“Don’t say it, don’t ask it, I wouldn’t be able to say no,” he whispered, his voice full of desire. “I can’t…... More

Dedication Page
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Halloween Party Costume Poll!!! Not a Chapter!!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note
The Sequel's Link!
If you want to help...

Chapter Twenty-Eight

202K 3.9K 311
By ACNichols

Quick Note: Enjoy *winks*

 *

*

“We should get dressed before it gets any later,” I kissed his temple as we still lay tangled together. His head still rests on my chest.

“Yes, I want to stop by the store first,” he sighed and sat up kissing my lips. “Mmm delicious,” he muttered making me smile. We both got up and began pulling our clothes on – quickly.

“Your place or mine?” he asks. I wasn’t sure but I assumed he did still mean tonight by ‘when we get home’.

“Mine please, I have Boxer and work tomorrow and I have no idea where you live,” I chuckled.

“Oh right, well that needs to be remedied, this weekend it will be at my place, bring Boxer,” he said helping me put my coat on.

The ease with which we just discussed that came so naturally that it surprised me after the fact realizing we had just made plans as a couple.

“Okay whose car?” I asked after he locked up the counseling office. “Oh are you sure that receptionist left in time?”

“Oh yes she was probably out the door five minutes after we were in my office. Both, we need them for work tomorrow just follow me to the store,” he held my hand and spun me around when we reached my car. Pressing himself to me tightly against the door, he kissed me deeply. I moaned in satisfaction, the passion still blazing between us.

“Let’s go,” he said smiling.

I turned to unlock my door and felt him tap my butt, causing me to yelp in pleasant surprise as he walked over to his car, the only other one in the parking lot. I smiled shaking my head as I waited for him to start driving and followed.

Glancing at the clock it didn’t feel like two hours had passed. I should be exhausted thanks to work and the amazing sex we just had, but I wasn’t. I was energized, refreshed and wanted more.

I followed him as he drove to the same grocery store we saw each other at after our first meeting at my work. I parked next to him and soon as I was by his side he took my hand pulling me close to him, wrapping that arm around my shoulders. My arm on instinct went around his waist and he tugged my hair a little tilting my head up to kiss me yet again.

This is nice being able to act like a couple finally. In the store he steered us to the wine aisle.

“Ever since that first meeting at your office, I wanted to pick out a bottle of wine with you and have a…fun evening, of course I pictured it at my place not knowing where you lived at the time,” he spoke as he looked through the choices.

“That sounds pleasant,” I said.

Evan meets my gaze and all the passion and desire between us is still there reflected in his eyes. I had to take a deep breath, this is so overwhelming and wonderful – I like it.

“What do you like?” he asks pointing at the selections, pulling me against his hip affectionately.

“What are you in the mood for?” I asked snuggling up to him.

“You,” he spoke close to my ear and kissed my cheek. “Probably a white, something light, I know it doesn’t go with dessert…”

“Oh there is going to be dessert,” I teased.

His grin spreads across his face and it is a beautiful sight. “How about Riesling?”

“Good choice,” I smiled up at him. He pulled the bottle of wine and taking my hand we walked to the produce section. I watched as he meticulously picked out sweet ripe strawberries and chose some dipping chocolate.

One didn’t have to think too hard at what he had in mind and it awakened my body all over again.

“Is there anything else you need?” I asked with a flirty hint to my tone.

Evan thought for a moment. A mischievous grin spreads on his and he walks us towards a non-consumable aisle. I laugh heartily when I see him pick out a box of condoms.

At the register I could see the cashier, a young lady trying to keep her smile to herself. Well what else would you expect people to think when you bring a bottle of wine, strawberries, chocolate and condoms to the register for purchase and the man with you can’t take his eyes off you or yours off him.

I didn’t need to wait for him as he knew the drive to my place, but he kept up next to me anyway. He carried the purchases inside, while I unlocked my door turning on some lights…just the small one on my desk and the adjustable lights in my kitchen.

It surprised me how Evan felt comfortable as he went directly into my kitchen and pulled out some utensils.

“Where are your wine glasses?” he asked shaking off his coat.

“Oh upper right cupboard of the sink,” he turned. “I’m going to go change,” I said. I did want to get out of my work clothes.

“No problem,” I bit my lip watching him un-tuck his shirt and unbutton a few of the top buttons as he opened up the cupboard. Boxer came up to me rubbing on my leg. I bent to pet him and continued into my bedroom.

I stripped down naked wondering what I should wear. Did pajamas seem too unsexy? Well, he’s seen me worse. I chose a pair of flannel pajama shorts and a lacy night shirt. Still pajamas, but enticing – I hoped.

Back in my living room Evan had set up my coffee table with the strawberries and chocolate holding two glasses of wine in his hands. He had taken off his shoes and his shirt hung all the way unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, pants hanging from his waist. It made my stomach clench from how sexy he looked.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he said looking over at me indicating my coffee table.

“No not at all,” I smiled.

Gesturing to me with an offering of one of the glasses, I moved over to him taking the drink. Our eyes locked in a heated gaze as he clinked his glass to mine and we both sipped.

Boxer yelped staring at us. Evan chuckled taking a seat reaching to pet him. Enthusiastic with the company, I sat watching Boxer play with Evan.

“He likes you,” I commented.

“Good, I need his approval to date his mom,” Evan said playfully. I giggled, another word I liked the sound of – dating.

“I’m glad he approves,” Evan leaned back and watched me as I sipped the wine. His hand came up and brushed a lock of hair out of my face caressing my cheek.

“So what happens now?” I ask.

“Well,” he takes a breath leaning forward picking up a strawberry and swirling it in the chocolate. “I’d like you to be mine officially. Now that you are no longer my patient and it was a temporary thing the two year waiting rule doesn’t apply. Plus taking over Mayweather’s client list is the first clients I’ve had since…”

“Since the incident,” he nods. “And I am yours,” he gazes at me and there is nothing but happiness in his expression. “What were the conditions of that for you since you mentioned you still got in trouble for the kiss?” I continued.

He leaned back and held the chocolate smothered strawberry up to my mouth. I smiled at him and let him feed me the fruit.

The sensuality of the whole setting had my heart pounding and my skin heating up. I chewed the sweet strawberry with the warm chocolate slowly. He watched a moment before he spoke, obviously turned on.

“My license was suspended for two years meaning I was not allowed to see or treat patients. At the beginning of this year the suspension lifted. Kyle and I had been talking about opening our own practice once this was done and I moved back here from the city. I practiced there originally. To give me a heads up Dr. Mayweather recommended me after her accident.”

“How do you know her?” I ask.

He turned to pick up another strawberry dripping with chocolate. “She is just another colleague in the field and local.”

“Do you think it matters that we can date now with you as my client still?” I asked as he fed me the fruit and we sipped from our wine.

“No, but due to what you are dealing with at work right now it’s probably best not to advertise,” he smiled. “Besides I want you all to myself for a while.”

“Hmm true,” If Evan was anymore sexier I would explode.

“How has that been going?”

“Good, entertaining, though Eddie tries to get me to talk to him and I refuse to.”

“I’m glad and it doesn’t matter much anymore,” he said taking my glass and setting it on the table when I finished.

“Oh?”

“Because you belong to me now,” my heart swelled with his confident and possessive statement, I couldn’t think much on it as he pulled me to him. “And I’m never letting you go,” his mouth covered mine. The taste of the wine and sweet chocolate mixed together filling our senses.

Rising he took off his shirt and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and arms on his neck holding onto him as he continued the kiss carrying me down my hallway, kicking my bedroom door open.

His bare warm chest against the thin material of my tank top made my body and breasts respond standing at attention.

I laughed as he bounced me on the bed and he came down with me on top tossing the box of condoms on my nightstand.

He centered himself in between my legs that were wrapped around him. I felt his hard length through his pants on my middle causing me to pulse with desire outward from that point of origin.

I caressed the solidness of his chest for the second time tonight as he hovered over me appreciating his physique. My eyes roamed up to his catching him watching me as I got to know his body. I felt him shiver when my fingers trailed down against the rim of his pants on his hips and waist.

Leaning up, I kissed along his chest tasting his sinew inhaling the masculine scent of him, my mouth watered. His hands tangled in my hair getting a firm grip as I kissed feeling the rumbling of his arousal in his chest. It made my hands shake.

Tugging my head back, he bent down devouring my mouth with his in a deep demanding kiss. Oh I loved how he tasted on me. We lay back down and his hands caressed to the bottom of my night shirt, to my stomach inching his fingers underneath. A small sigh of pleasure escaped me and he suckled kissing down my jawline as he lifted the shirt up and over my head.

Pressing himself further to me, his chest against mine is warm as he worked down my neck to my collar bone. My hands raked down his back as I held him tight to me with my legs. Every inch of me blazed with feral heat.

His lips on my skin are all I could think about. His hands crept onto my breasts massaging and twirling my nipples with his thumbs. I shivered moaning under his touch letting my hands knot in his hair.

“Yes Sonja,” he muttered, his voice full of arousal as his tongue grazed down the center of my chest and over tasting and teasing each mound. His lips wrapped around my nipple and my body arched to him responding in kind to the immense pleasure he milked out of me.

When I felt achingly moist and almost couldn’t handle the way he manipulated my breasts so skillfully, he moved even further down tasting me all across my stomach until his fingers hooked into my shorts and pulled them down kissing my thigh, and calf as he went. My whole body quivered and screamed for him to never stop this love making.

I watched as he kicked off his pants and undershorts. I finally got a good look at him in all his glory. I sat up wanting to feel him when he climbed back on the bed by his knees.

“I want to taste you,” I never heard my voice so husky, full of sexual desire.

Without taking my eyes off his, I stroked his length in my hands. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when I put my lips on him and his hands tangled into my hair tightly uttering a visceral growl of pleasure that made my middle gush in anticipation.

“Sonja,” he moaned while I tasted all of him savoring every inch. The way he looked completely taken by this wild passionate ecstasy made me pleasure him even more fervently.

Unable to take anymore, he pulled my face away picking me up slightly by my hips laying me back down. Lifting my legs onto his shoulders he kissed down them on my inner thighs enjoying when they quaked with each lick until he reached my middle and inhaled my arousal.

“Delicious,” he murmured before taking the first bite.

I moaned loudly feeling his tongue on me, gripping my comforter with white knuckles as he worked on my aching core. Every touch made me shudder harder than the one that came before. I thought I would pass out from the pleasure when he finally surfaced tasting all the way back up.

He reached over onto the night stand grabbing a condom and quickly rolled it on. Nestling himself in between me, he kissed me softly and caressed my cheek.

I could see he liked to watch my reaction and my face contort with the sensation, keeping eye contact when he entered me. It is sweeter than the first time.

“Evan,” I groaned in pleasure from his complete taking over of my body beginning to move in me steadily.

He pushes my arms up over my head and holds them there as he kisses down suckling on my breasts, increasing the rhythm, building the momentum.

Evan growls. “I could stay in you all night, forever even,” he says breathlessly against my lips with his relentless thrusts.

“Yes,” I breathed out heavily. A sheet of sweat broke out on both of us as the building of an explosive orgasm made its way to the surface.

“Don’t stop,” I moaned and he growled heartily picking up his pace.

Evan crashes his lips to mine kissing hungrily, reaching down to lift my leg around his waist and gripping, squeezing my exposed ass from the new position.

I shift, pulling him deeper with every thrust of his own feeling the explosion at the very edge.

I cried out, digging my nails into his back as I shuddered exploding around him in me, my body quaking, tingling all over.

He kept his gaze on mine as he kept the rhythm watching my orgasm waiting for its peak before he let go of his own release.

“Sonja, oh my Sonja,” he rumbles quivering in me, our coming together beyond ecstasy is tranquil and blinding in its brilliance, before he collapses against me.

Slowly and both our breathing erratic, I wrap my arms around him feeling the overheated sweaty flesh of his smooth back, enjoying it, kissing his temple as he attempts to control his heavy breaths.

We laid there, entwined together calming each other down from the overwhelming and passionate sex. I’ve never had it so intense before and so satisfying.

Evan surfaced for air and kissed my lips gently.

“I could get used to doing that with you all the time and nothing else,” he spoke quietly still catching his breath though it has settled.

I giggled. “I should work on my stamina, whew.”

“I take it, it was as good for you as it was for me,” he teased resting a cheek on my breast.

“Good? How about mind blowing? Phenomenal…”

“Don’t give me a big ego now,” he chuckled tracing my bottom lip with a strong finger.

“What are you going to do about a change of clothes?” I asked a few minutes later, both of our breathing evening out.

“I’ll go to my place in the morning after you leave for work.”

“After I leave for work huh…who said you could stay the night,” I teased.

“Like I said I’m never letting you go,” he leaned up to kiss me again.

The happiness and pleasure I felt, could it get any better?

After Evan cleaned up, we crawled into my bed instead of on top of it. He pulled me to him cuddling me. My head rested on his chest listening to his heartbeat, even that sounded steady and content.

“This is how I’ve wanted to say good night to you every time before,” he murmured, sighing happily.

I smiled letting my eyes flutter closed, definitely exhausted now.

“Good night Evan,” I said affectionately.

“Good night Sonja,” he kissed my forehead letting out a tired yawn squeezing me close gently.

I definitely slept more peacefully than I had in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 295 21
"What are you so afraid of?" he asked, stepping closer until I couldn't move. I felt trapped between him and the wall, and my breath caught in my thr...
1.5K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
62 1 35
Former rock star Xander Sinclair may be out of rehab, but he's not out of the woods. Still haunted by his parents' murders, he has secluded himself i...
204K 8.5K 30
A jilted, curvy accountant joins a gym on a journey of self-love. The last thing she plans for is to fall for her grumpy trainer. ***** Who needs me...