Elsewhere (Carl Grimes) {Edit...

By LittleLightGirl

2 best friends trying to get Elsewhere.... More

Elsewhere |1|
Elsewhere |2|
Elsewhere |3|
Elsewhere |4|
Elsewhere |5|
Elsewhere |6|
Elsewhere |7|
Elsewhere |8|
Elsewhere |9|
Elsewhere |10|
Elsewhere |11|
Elsewhere |12|
Elsewhere |13|
Elsewhere |14|
Elsewhere |15|
Elsewhere |16|
Elsewhere |17|
Elsewhere |18|
Elsewhere |19|
Elsewhere |21|
Elsewhere |22|
Elsewhere |23|
Elsewhere |24|
Elsewhere |25|
Elsewhere |26|
Elsewhere |27|
Elsewhere |28|
Elsewhere |29|
Elsewhere |30|
Elsewhere |31|
Elsewhere |32|
Elsewhere |33|
Elsewhere |34|
Elsewhere |36|
Elsewhere |37|
Elsewhere |38|
Elsewhere |39|
Elsewhere |40|
Elsewhere |41|
Elsewhere |42|
Elsewhere |43|
Epilogue

Elsewhere |20|

603 9 0
By LittleLightGirl

Ellie Moore

I walked next to Michonne and I told her things I used to do before the apocalypse. "Well, Ellie, I think you and I are the same." She laughed. I smiled, "You think?"

"Mmhm, when I was about your age I was just like you." She said slicing the head off a walker. "So, tell me about this Carl." She laughed. I shrugged. "No much to say." Michonne shook her head. "Somethings up with you two."

I laughed. "Carl's too immature to be in a relationship with me, and he knows that."

"Whatever." She walked away and I followed her up to Rick. Carl smiled my way and I turned. He rolled his eyes.

~

"Where's Daryl?" I asked Rick. He didn't reply and I crossed my arms. "Rick?" I said my mind wondering what could have happened.

He didn't answer he just stared aimlessly. "If you don't tell me, I'll just go find him myself." I shrugged grabbing my backpack. I waited for Rick to stop me but he didn't instead he walked me out.

I turned back to look at him.

"You're s big girl Ellie." Rick leaned against the gate. "I'm sure you can handle yourself." Rick looked at the ground. "You don't have to be brave for Carl."

"I'm not doing this for Carl," I said. Rick laughed, "You tell yourself that to hide from the truth." I shook my head. "He knows how I feel about him, and I know how he feels. But, that doesn't help the fact that I don't think it's the right time to start a relationship with him. He needs to mature." I fixed the strap on my bag and turned walking off.

Rick doesn't know me.

I was never close to Rick as I was Lori. I told Lori everything. Rick doesn't know what it's like. Sure, he was Carl's age before but, does that mean he knows what it like for Carl.

The poor boy killed his mom!

I think he needs to stay out of my relationship with Carl.

I huffed stabbing a walker in the head.

I wondered in the woods for miles and miles. Trying to find a sign of where the hell Daryl went.

It was peaceful though. Being alone from all the drama the prison brought. My mind wandered to my happy place.

"Hey, Elliepop!" His annoying voice said. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his eyes sparkling.

"Hey Crayon," I said.

"What if I told you I saw walker that looks like Zac Efron." He laughed. I shook my head. "I'd ask you where and then I'd kidnap it."

"Well, follow me." He let his hand grab mine pulling me up. I smiled following him to the gate. He pointed and the only thing I saw was walkers.

"I don't see it." I shrugged.

"Looks more like Nick Jonas."

"The same thing, right?" Carl looked at me. "No, Zac Efron is more important!" I laughed at his stupidness. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes leaning towards me.

I came back from my daydream and saw a figure in front of me. "Michonne!" I yelled. She turned and looked at me. She ran towards me. "What are you doing out here?" She said confused.

"I'm looking for Daryl," I explained. "He just came through here a couple of moments ago." She said bending down. "I got to go to him," I said trying to run past.

She grabbed me.

"I need to get you back to the prison," Michonne said. I looked at her. "I can't lose him. Without Daryl I'm nothing." I said.

She nodded slowly.

"When I get you back safely I will go look for him," Michonne said. I looked at the ground. "Okay." I agreed following her back.

~

I made it back to the prison and I saw Carl run towards the gate. I got this weird feeling in my stomach and I immediately felt happy. He opened the gate and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged back and dug my head into his shoulder.

"You promised." He whispers. "Does it look like I left you?" I said pulling away. He shook his head. "Okay now man up, Grimes." I laughed at him. Carl stood up straight and fixed his hat. "I am a man." His voice cracked causing me to bust out laughing.

I turned to look at Michonne but she was already making conversation with Rick.

"Where's Daryl?" Carl asked. I frowned. "I didn't find him," I said. He slowly nodded. "Hey." Rick walked over to me. "Why don't y'all go pack." He said.

I nodded and went into prison.

Carl opens our cell and we gathered out things packing them into a car. For some reason, Carl was mad at Rick. He didn't tell me why. I packed my bags and saw Daryl by his motorcycle. I ran towards him and he hugged me. "I love you to the moon." He whispered.

"I love you to the moon and back." I smiled.

"Ellie, listen," Daryl said sniffing. "Merle..." He stopped talking. "He didn't make it." Daryl finished his sentence.

My whole world crashed down. I was shocked by the words and I could process what he said. "Ellie," Daryl said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Great! He was getting in my way anyway." I smiled walking away. Carl noticed my mood change and asked what happened. I shook it off and got in the car next to Hershel.

We took off somewhere safe before the governor showed up. We got out of the car and walked into the woods. A boy ran towards us and Carl held out his gun. "Whoa, whoa, don't shoot." He pleaded. I looked at Carl and he kept his gun up. "Carl," I said.

"Drop the weapon son," Hershel said.

"Guys really," I said trying to get them to put the gun down. "Sure." He said. "Take it." The boy held it out for Carl but in one shift moment.

Bam.

He fell to the ground. Carl breathed heavily and my eyes widen. "What the actual fuck!" I yelled at him. "Language," Hershel said.

"He was surrendering his gun to you." I shook my head. "I can't believe you." I pushed Carl. I walked back to the car and Hershel drove us back. I didn't talk to Carl and I stormed into the prison. "Dad, I'm going to Woodbury," Carl said. Rick bent down to him. "Carl." Rick tried to protest. "I did my job out there," Carl said. "Just like all of you."

"Took out one of the governor's soldiers," Carl said happily. "One of his soldiers?" I said leaning against the door frame. "That's was a child Carl like you!" I shouted. 

"I'm sorry you had to do that," Rick said.

I scoffed. "He was giving you his weapon." I rolled my eyes. Daryl lightly hit me shaking his head. "I'm going if he's going." I stood up walking away. "Why are you all mad?" Carl said. I stopped walking. "You figure out why I'm mad," I said and left.

~

Carl silently in our cell and I sat on the top bunk where I usually am. "I'm sorry I killed that boy." He said. I didn't reply I just wrote in my journal.

"C'mon Elliepop." He said climbing to my bunk. "I'm thirsty," I said jumping down from my bed to get my bag. I dug threw it and found Loris's wedding ring.

I took it from her at the farm. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing," I whispered. Carl walked over to me. He looked in my hands and saw the ring.

"You took it?" He asked.

I laughed. "She knew all along I did." Carl took it from my hands. "I wanted to say this since the day I met you."

I stared into his eyes and he played around with the ring. "My mom would want you to wear this," Carl said taking off his hat. "Ellie Marie Moore. I think you're the most annoying, bitchiest, craziest girl I will ever know. You get on my last nerve and I don't know, I can never figure you out. But, that's what I like about you." He smiled.

"I'm always guessing what kind of reaction I will get from you. It's always different."

"I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you. My best friend around with me at all time. And with that can you do me the honor of being there all the time, and let me call you mine."

I stood there and thought about everything. How I love Carl so much even though I hide it. How every day I wait for him to say something to me to make me mad just so he will apologize. Today is the day that I realized.

I'm in love with Carl Grimes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 80 9
(The Walking Dead fan fiction)
42.3K 1.6K 37
"You're just a little outlaw, aren't you?"
709K 23.3K 48
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ถ...
2.6K 77 8
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...