" Who are you ""

By ichaz-117

She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what wo... More

Wildest dreams
Detention
Authors question
Him
Jealous
You
Omg
Not an update but read
The uncle
The meet
Lunch
Chocies
Not again
Interrupted
The plan
The fight
The secret
The emergency
I didnt know
Suprise vistor
???
The serenade
Packing
Heart break , ice cream and secrets
Protecting
Love is weird
Are littel secret
Lucky number 3
Elevator
Someday
A tribute❤️❤️❤️
Hearts are ment to be broken
6am
Uber
Thoughts
Update

Thinking

37 3 2
By ichaz-117

Stevens POV
" I thought we would be together forever !" I kept on repeating in my head a thought of Zoe kissing Shawn ." She had been my love for 3 years " I said in my thoughts as I remembered the good days we had together .I was finally ready to face her and ask the questions I had on my mind .............
Zoe's POV
Lately on mind I have wondered if I like Shawn even one bit and then the kiss comes to mind ." Do I like him ?" I though to myself." Maybe. But I love Steven !" I yelled in me head ." But I want what's best for him and I don't think I am good enough for him ." ...........after while at yelling at my feelings I deiced it would be nice to go outside . I found a looter bench by a small park like place and decided to sit there . After a while of sitting someone deiced to sit next to me ."'hey Josh !" I said . " hey Zoe . I have to tell you something " he said in a worried manner . " okkk." I said In a nervous way ." Wellll I kinda might of told Ivanna that u kissed Shawn ." He said rushing thought the last words." You what !!!!'" I said ". Plz she made me ." He said loudly "how did she make you ?" I asked as he was getting on my nerves ." She asked me !" He said . Once he finished I gave him the death stare ." So she asked you !!!!!" I yelled angrily ." Omg Josh what if she tells Steven !" I yelled ." Dude its your fault you didn't tell her !" He yelled ." You do have a point . But if she tells Steven ?" I said " she won't u know her she wouldn't. " he said. " anyways we're is she ?" I asked him ." She went to look for Brandy ." He said ." Hey let's make a deal . I'll tell Steven if u tell Ivanna the truth ." I said knowing when I looked up he would be giving me the death stare . And as I said he was. " No !" He instantly said ." Come one you have to tell her !" I said ." I know it's just not the time ." He said ." Ok I will tell Steven but u have to tell her before the end of December ." I said ." Deal ?" I said " deal !" He said ...................after that it was time to fav Steven ." Why I Am I doing this one day before my birthday ?" I asked, myself . Ugh . As I approached his door I was mentally training my Brain not to cry .As I knocked I instantly regretted my life . " hello ." I heard ." Hey can we talk ." I said slowly ." Ya sure ." He sis slowly opening the door so I,could walk in . We both sat on the bed , I looks at his icy blue eyes which I had fallen in love with . I knew it was time ." Steven I need to tell you something ." I said as I stood up to face him completely ." Shawn kissed me ." I said slowly but all at once . He looked in pain , I saw a tear come out but then his expression became angry with his jaw clenched and his hand in a fist." Steven I am so sorry ." I say barley Able to talk b cause of my tears ." Don't cry . I am not mad ." He say slowly . I am shocked from his words ." I am disappointed ." He say as he sits in the other bed ." Steven I am no good for you and I love you that much that imma letting you go to find Someone better because I can't treat you better ." I say slowly but all at once ." No you can ." He says while sitting next to me ." Why - why Are you not mad ?" I ask ." I don't know ." He says slowly ." . That juts make me feel worse for some reason ." Come on let's just think it through and I'll talk to you in the morning ." I say I wipe the tears away ." Ya." He say softly ." Ok bye ." I say but I hear no response ..........

Hey guys sorry for not uploading I've Been busy
Hope u guys like this
Give me some ideas on the next chapter !!!
Love y'all z🌵🌺🌵🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 302 46
Teenage girl falls in love but it leads down the wrong path. Her life was changed drastically. (COMPLETED !!)
8.9K 339 18
Delilah Warren and Eric Matthews have been best friends since they were children. From the moment Delilah's mother started working alongside Eric's f...
250K 3.8K 18
Shawn hunter x reader. I've been tryna find Shawn hunter x reader stories but there aren't that many. So here's one to add to the small pile (╹◡╹)
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...