STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

13

8.3K 147 19
By laflirtygemini

The Side Effects
**

      The moment I step my foot in my house, my mother gasped in relief. "My god you're home. Theresa I was worried sick, I can't even be mad at you." My mom sighs and I hug her.

"I'm sorry mom, things got out of hand." I lied because the truth was that I drank, puked my soul out and slept in Sebastian's place.

"No more going out, for the rest of week! And you better call me after school so I know where you are." My mom then gets a phone call and I'm left alone in my lonsome house.

My phone was full of messages, yet I didn't want to bother to give any explanations.

Why would I want to face reality when all I want is some adventure? Every time I see myself near Sebastian, this fire builds itself in me. With his seductive ways and aura. I become mush, yet something warns me things might get too heated that I will get burned. And with school and friends I see myself slowly drowning in this abyss of discontent. Like I am actually living a double life.

Hiding away from the world with Sebastian, yet having flirtatious glances from Darren and cocky remarks from Lucas.

I open my phone ignoring all the notifications from instagram, snapchat, and imessage. I scroll through my contacts and find Sebastian. I dial and listen as the phone rings.

"Looks like you couldn't resist being so far away from me." He says in cunningly cocky way. I smile from the other line.

"You are tempting." I admit

"What brings your call dollface?" He says

"I'm under house arrest and I don't want to deal with my friends at all. Once again being honest I was a wreck last night." I furrowed my eyebrows in embarrassment.

"Not entirely, besides you puking in my shoes, you're obnoxiously adorable when you're drunk." We both laugh.

"God I'm cringing, anyways I just wanted to say hope you have a boring day at your practice. While I'm home alone suffering from missing you." I blush

"The moment we left my place I missed you. Well I'll see you soon angel." He says and I part my goodbyes and hang up.

After taking a shower and getting changed into something else— yet I kept his tshirt that smelled like him.  I then found myself watching TV. And letting my weekend slowly drifting into a hellish Monday.

**

"God he is so god damn annoying." Brianna complains to me. I just find myself leaning against my locker thinking why the hell am I at school?

"One of your latest boys?" I yawn as little freshman boys chuckle as they pass by me. I'm guessing I went viral.

fuck me side ways.

"Its that I feel like he is just obsessed with me. This guy I met at the party on friday his name is Kori." She slams her phone in her locker and reapplies her lipgloss.

"Well atleast you're not the laughing stalk, puking infront of your whole class and older people." I ramble on subconsciously looking at my empty phone with no messages.

"Oh Teddy, don't feel that bad, besides it's not that you like Darren right? He caught the whole thing on video yet Manny went to see if they could delete it. But don't think about— it will die down."

"Hopefully it will." I sigh the bells rings, signaling class is going to begin I say goodbye.

Walking to my class I saw Darren with his girlfriend. Suddenly I keep remembering my awful encounter I had with him at the party and knowing that he has a video of me puking my dignity out.

"Class have a seat, we're in topic of art and golden eras." My history tearcher announced, I dreaded this assignment since it was going to be partners based. Long story short I was the only sophomore in the class full of juniors and seniors.

The room clouded with unfamiliar faces, and from the pit of my stomach my eyes landed on Darren, as he was away writing away in his notebook. He sat in the back with all the cool people, not even caring about the class since they paid the school for good grades. With is dirty blonde hair I knew every reason why I liked him so much in middleschool.

The way he carried himself walking in the hallways, having a signature smile and his nonchalant ways. He was attractive alright, but his attitude and fuck boy ways are just repulsive. Rumors have spread that he slept with all his female teachers just to have the top grade.

Darren then catches my glare and my eyes grow wide with embarrassment and I look away.

"Get your notebooks out and get ready to be getting a partner." The teachers says and I roll my eyes. God why the fuck did I creepily stare at that idiot.

Dying with all the embarrassment I dive into my phone noticing I have a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
You puked your guts out and
no one can't stop talking about it.

I frowned and I feel weird. I put away my phone and my teacher begins to name pairs.

"Vanessa and Eric, Jessica with Jared, Lily and Parker, Frank and Cara, Darren with Teddy."

This couldn't be happening. I immediately give a worrying look to my teacher who couldn't careless. It wasn't like I could yell and protest to not be his partner. Girls would kill for my position. I see him rise from his seat and take the empty seat next to me.

"Looks like we meet again, hopefully no vomit."He smirks at himself.

I just stay quiet and wait for further instructions. Yet it strikes me when he called me hot. But truth is everyone looks hotter to you when you're drunk.

"In this assignment it can be a 3-D model, a power point, collaborative essay or a video." I look at the board looking at all the topics.

"So um how should we get this done?" I tell to him.

"We can always come over to my place and shoot a movie."he smirks and my stomach whirls.

"So the twenty's in france were great." I decided to change the topic, since Darren was being sexually suggestive.

"Fine then, and with the presentation well do a video." He says and slowly checking out the girl next to me. Part of me felt happy that he wasn't just some creep trying to take advantage of my old crush on him.

"Darren are you coming to the Falls on friday?" his group of friends call to him and I die.
Yet I think speak too soon, as his hand lies so casually on my thigh.

I move my thigh away and I feel a wave of annoyance. Of course he was taking advantage, Im so certin he'll call me on the day were supposed to work on this dumb thing and I'll have to do this whole thing and then slap his name on the cover.

"Of course I'm coming. Who do think is even
hosting?" He says all arrogant. Bri always did say junior year was the "Prime Year" Because the seniors are just too focused on school and the juniors aren't that young or too old their perfect to invite everyone.

Slowly but surly the class continued and he didn't pull another move. Yet was it bad that I wanted another move?

**

"God Bri all you do is talk about guys!"

"Melissa your head is up Jasper's ass. And you're here judging me for talking to boys!"

It was a regular monday, we all sat on Brianna's bed. Doing homework and having an argument. My family did always tell me fighting comes with passion and with passion there is bond.

Simply I was drowning in my thoughts, of Sebastian —who by the way didn't text me, Darren being flirtatious and that weird text message.

"Can't you guys shut up and eat some hot cheetos? I'm stressed out with this bitching." I burst and they roll their eyes and the air seems to die down.

"Ted, we get it that you're conflicted with Darren but get your head out of your ass. And besides who even cares about boys. For the rest of the night lets talk about movies of something..."Bri rambled and Mel nodded

My phone then rings and it was mother.

"Theresa why aren't you home?! Come home right now! Siempre fregas!" I furrowed my eyebrows and get angry at myself.

"Sorry mom, I forgot to call you. I'm in Bri's house. I'll be on my way right now." I ramble and she continues to yell on the phone.

Why am I loosing my grip? Teddy its not like you're busy.

"Yes mom I'll be there. Call you in a bit." I then hang up and my friends give me a sorry look.

"Looks like I have to go." I frown.

"Well Teddy, walk home safe." Mel says

"Bye bug." Bri says I give them a hug and grab my bag.

I then found myself walking in the cold night. Good thing Bri lived two blocks down from my place. My phone buzzes and with all my stress and anxiety due to walking alone. I wished it was Sebastian.

Yet, it wasn't.

From: Unknown
You walk alone? Thats not safe.

What the fuck?

WHO TF IS UNKNOWN?
I'll update real soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 756 17
π—›π—˜'𝗦 π—¦π—§π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗖𝗒𝗠𝗣𝗔π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗒 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨π—₯π—˜. π—œπ—§ π— π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ π—•π—˜ π—›π—œπ—¦ π—ͺ𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗗, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨'π—₯π—˜ π—›π—œπ—¦ οΏ½...
21.8K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
15 0 8
Celine and Sebastian. An epic love story that will break your heart and put it back together all in one. ... Celine: "Meet me there", my fiancΓ© text...
2.3M 93K 28
Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter than hell. Evan is absolutely infatuated wi...