Master Of Legendaries

Da DestroyerKnightAsh

Ash is becoming Master of the Legendaries. He will fight great challenge, threats and choices in his journey... Altro

More Helpers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 29
Co-A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
OCs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
For Alex
Chapter 37
Good friend of my mine/Update
Chapter 38
Rewrite Chapter
Thank you to someone

Chapter 12

3.3K 51 27
Da DestroyerKnightAsh

Lunch had ended quickly and now they were all inside the main gym battle area ready to begin the match. Ash and Norman were on their separate sides on the field while Caroline, May and Max were on an available bench on the side. "Now we'll get to see just how good Ash really is" Caroline commented.

"Okay Vigoroth, I choose you" Normal called sending out a massive ape shaped Pokémon with sharp claws, long arms and a tuff of red hair on its head shaped like a flame.

"A Vigoroth" Ash commented pulling out his Pokedex.

The mechanical voice spoke, "Vigoroth, the wild monkey Pokémon. Vigoroth is only comfortable going berserk, will destroy anything in its path by spinning both arms and goes more berserk when done." Vigoroth raised its sharp claws and gave a loud roar.

"Dad's Vigoroth is raring to go" Max said excited.

Ash turned to Pikachu, "Sorry Pikachu, but you'll have to sit this one out." Pikachu nodded and went off to the side and sat next to May. "Alright Latios I choose you" Ash called. Out came Latios in a flash and Latios hovered in front of Ash.

"Wow an actual Latios" Max said with his eyes sparkling. "I'm actually seeing a rare Pokémon in the flesh."

"Well Ash, there's more to you than meets the eye" Norman commented amazed at seeing Latios, "But so am I. Vigoroth use scratch attack." Vigoroth charged forward at a really fast pace towards Latios with its claws glimmering.

"Latios use Dragon pulse" Ash called. Latios opened his mouth and launched a massive dragon pulse from its mouth and Vigoroth was caught in the blast and launched back and smashed hard against the wall.

"Vigoroth are you okay" Norman called. Vigoroth jumped back up and with a roar landed back in the arena. "Alright Vigoroth use hyper beam" Vigoroth roared and opened its mouth, charged a hyper beam and launched it at Latios.

"Latios dodge it" Ash called. Latios flew up into the air, but then Vigoroth appeared next to Latios and rammed directly into Latios. 'That Vigoroth is fast' Ash thought. "Don't give in Latios use dragon claw" Latios claws glowed and Latios charged at Vigoroth.

"Vigoroth counter it with your scratch attack" Normal called. Vigoroth roared and charged at Latios and now both of them were clashing claws together with neither one giving an inch.

"Wow, none of them are giving an inch" May said impressed.

"At first I didn't think they stood a chance against dad's Vigoroth, but Ash is battling greatly" Caroline commented.

"Ash is really good" Max said excitedly. He always loved Pokémon battles and got excited whenever his dad battled, but right now he was just too excited to be seeing a legendary battle.

"Latios use steel wing" Ash called. Latios' wing glowed and then smashed his wing directly into Vigoroth and launched it back. Vigoroth landed hard on the ground with a groan.

Outside four people were peering in discreetly and watching the battle "Maybe we should nab that Vigoroth instead of Pikachu" a female voice said "its natural nastiness could be great for Team Rocket."

"You can grab whatever you want as long as I get that Latios" a young voice said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever kid" said a nasally voice, "You just stick to the plan and you can have that Latios."

"Well let's get to it" said the fourth voice, which was much deeper than the other three. The four voices than snickered evilly.

"Vigoroth use tackle attack" Norman called. Vigoroth charged forward towards Latios intent on delivering damage.

"Latios dragon rage now" Ash called. Latios opened its mouth again and formed a yellow energy ball and fired at Vigoroth. The attack hit Vigoroth head on and Vigoroth was sent flying back into the wall. The wall cracked and Vigoroth fell to the ground. Caroline, May and Max watched with opened mouths as Vigoroth didn't get up.

"Alright Latios good job" Ash called. Latios gave a small coo in response and looked ready for the next battle.

"Well Ash that was impressive" Norman said. "Your Latios is indeed very strong."

"Thanks Norman" Ash said smiling. Then the wall blew open sanding dust and debris all around the room "What the heck" Ash shouted.

"What's going on" May asked worried.

"Prepare for trouble from a hole in the wall" a woman said.

"Make it double you're in for a brawl" a male voice said.

"To protect the world from devastation"

"To unite all people within our nation"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love"

"To extend our reach to the stars above"

"Jesse" the female said revealing herself in the Team Rocket female outfit and her long red hair.

"James" the male said revealing himself in the male Team Rocket outfit with his shoulder length blue hair.

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light" Jesse finished.

"Surrender now or prepare to fight" James finished.

"Meowth that's right" said the Meowth appearing in between them.

(A/N: Just to let everyone know I died a little inside while typing this. To this day it still hurts.)

"Augh not you guys again" Ash moaned "I thought I lost you guys back in Johto.

"Not quite twerp" Jesse said with a smirk.

"Friends of your Ash" Caroline asked.

"No" Ash said dryly. "They're known as Team Rocket."

"I've never heard of them" Norman said confused.

"They're Pokémon thieves" Ash said shocking them. "They're active everywhere in the Kanto and Johto Regions. They're top notch Pokémon thieves that are wanted in every city."

"The twerp thinks we're top notch... Oh happy day" James said teary eyed.

"Though these three are just people who can't take a hint and keep following me" Ash ended with a smirk making all three of them face fault.

Jesse got up with a twitch in her eye, "That's it twerp you're gonna get it now. Arbok go" out came a massive king cobra shaped Pokémon. "Arbok use poison sting." Arbok hissed and fired off many purple needles from its mouth.

"Latios watch out" Ash called. Latios flew up and avoided the poison sting attack.

"Go Weezing" James called sending out a meteor shaped Pokémon that was connected with two heads. "Use smoke screen now" Weezing blew out a massive smoke screen from its mouth. It spread all around the room.

Ash and the others began coughing from the smoke "Hold your breath everyone" Normal called out.

"Now we'll be taking Pikachu and Vigoroth with us" Jesse called out triumphantly.

"That's what you think" Ash muttered "Pikachu use thunderbolt at full power." Pikachu's cheeks sparkled and with a loud cry Pikachu launched a massive thunderbolt. A loud cry met Ash's ears and he recognized it immediately, "Oh no Max you didn't get hit did you?"

Max was on the ground slightly scorched and twitching, "Well its one thing to watch Pikachu's thunderbolt on T.V. but a whole new thing to feel it firsthand. Wow, got to say it's impressive." Max lied on his back and blew out a plume of smoke.

Soon the smoke screen cleared and Team Rocket was nowhere in sight, "Hey they're gone" May said.

"My Vigoroth is here safe and sound" Norman said. Vigoroth smiled next to Norman.

"So is my Pikachu" Ash commented. Ash looked around for a second before his eyes widened, "Latios... My Latios is gone."

"So is my Torchic" May cried out. "I only let Torchic out so it could watch the match and now it's gone."

They all ran outside to see Team Rocket floating away in a balloon, but Ash recognized the fourth person in the balloon as Sid and he was smiling nastily. Ash then noticed that Latios was trapped inside of some kind of special barrier that was draining his strength. "Sid" Ash roared.

Sid merely smirked nastily, "I told you I would have all Legendary Pokémon in every region one way or another. Thanks for the Latios sucker" Sid laughed evilly as the balloon faded from sight. Ash growled loudly and clenched his fist in anger.

"Oh now what do I do" May said falling to her knees. "I just got that Torchic."

"Don't worry about a thing May" Ash said. "I'll get your Torchic back, I promise."

"Uh... no offense, but how are you gonna do that when their miles ahead of you" Max asked.

Ash smirked and pulled out another Pokeball, "Latios isn't my only Legendary remember. Latias come on out" Ash said sending out the female version of the Eon Duo. Latias cooed as she appeared.

"Wow, a Latias as well" Max said. "It's one thing to see Latias on T.V but another to see Latias in real life. I'm impressed again." Latias blushed slightly and cooed happily flying in circles and breaking a lot of the tension in the air.

"Latias" Ash said in a completely serious voice making Latias stop, "I'm sorry to say, but Latios has been kidnapped and we need to find him." Latias looked shocked before she screeched out her response "I know, but don't worry we'll get him back."

"So Ash how are you going to find them" Norman asked.

"I got that covered" Ash said "Latias use foresight on me." Latias' eyes glowed and she stared directly at Ash. Ash's eyes glowed a little brighter for a few seconds before stopping. "Alright Latias try and find Latios and we'll be following you shortly." Latias nodded and flew off in the direction Team Rocket and Sid went.

"That was foresight right" Max asked. "Then that means that you and Latias can share your sight with each other right?" Ash nodded.

"I see" Norman said. "That way when Latias finds them you'll see where they are and you'll be able to find them easily."

"That's very clever" Caroline commented. Latias flew through the air and turned invisible and began looking around. After flying and looking around for a couple minutes she spotted the Team Rocket Balloon and she went downward and began listening in.

Jesse was laughing, "Nabbing that Pikachu was easy. We may have not gotten the Vigoroth, but there's always next time."

"Oh yes quite" James agreed.

"It may have taken almost two years, but now the Pikachu will be going to the boss" Meowth said rather nastily.

"Yes congrats" Sid said in a dry voice. Then Latias took notice of Latios lying inside of a psychic barrier looking tired and in slight pain. Latias growled slightly to herself, there was no way she'd let there be a repeat of the Altomare incident. Latias launched her foresight back towards Ash to let them know where Latios was.

Ash's eyes glowed a deep blue for a second before turning back to their original brown, "I know where they are" Ash said "Let's go." All of them took off and followed Ash into the nearby forests. After passing through a few trees they saw the balloon and a caged Latios. "Latios" Ash whispered. Ash felt a small nudge next to him and knew Latias was there too. "Alright, that's them all right."

They saw Torchic in a smaller cage looking teary eyed, "There's my Torchic" May said and rushed forward.

"Torchic" Max called going with May.

"Wait guys stop there might be..." Ash stopped when they both fell through a disguised hole in the ground "... a trap" he finished.

"Hold on I'm coming" Norman called going after them.

"I'm coming too" Caroline said following her husband.

"Wait there might be..." Ash stopped when Norman and Caroline fell down another hole. Ash smacked his forehead slightly, "... another trap."

Jesse, James, Meowth and Sid all appeared from behind the Balloon basket laughing at them, "Four down and one twerp to go" Jesse said.

"I don't have any business with you three today" Ash said in a surprisingly cold voice. He turned his glare to Sid, "Give me back my Latios."

Sid took on a thoughtful pose for a second, "No I don't think I will. Sorry, but Latios is mine now whether he likes it or not."

"Well I don't think Latios' sister likes that idea" Ash smirked. "Latias reveal yourself and save Latios with your Dragon Rush." Latias reappeared in a shower of sparkles and sped towards the psychic barrier and broke it open freeing Latios.

Sid stared in shock, "You... You have a Latias too?"

"Yeah I do" Ash said. "Latios, Latias return."

'Thanks Ash' was Latios' response to Ash telepathically before he and his sister were enveloped in red light and put back in the Pokeball.

"No problem" Ash whispered to the ball and Ash ran back to the whole to help May and Max out.

"No I've come so close I won't lose now" Sid shouted in rage "Blaziken go." Blaziken appeared in a flash and charged at them.

"Take care of Blaziken Pikachu" Ash said. Pikachu nodded and went to do battle with Blaziken. "C'mon guys grab my hand I'll help you out." Soon Ash managed to pull them out of the whole. "Hey Norman are you guys okay."

Norman and Caroline managed to climb out of their hole, "Yeah we're fine." After getting out Norman glared at Team Rocket, "How dare you steal someone else's Pokémon, much less my little girl's first Pokémon."

"Looks like a big bad mad dad" Jesse said smirking. "We can't have that. Arbok let's go." Out came the massive king cobra snake with a hiss.

"I don't think so" Norman said pulling out a Pokeball, "Vigoroth let's go" Norman called sending out the massive ape Pokémon "Use scratch attack." Vigoroth charged forward and dealt damage to Arbok with its scratch attack.

While the battle was going on Max snuck up to Torchic's cage "Hey Torchic, don't worry I'm gonna get you out of here." Torchic chirped happily from inside the cage. Max picked up the cage and brought it over to a happy May. "You're welcome sis" Max said setting the cage down.

"Thanks Max, you're the best" May said unlocking the cage and pulling Torchic out. "Oh my little Torchic, I'm glad you're okay" May said hugging the little Pokémon tightly.

Back at the battle Pikachu and Vigoroth were both knocked away from Blaziken and Arbok. "Pikachu" Ash called picking Pikachu up. Ash grit his teeth as he glared out, but then his eyes widened 'That's it' Ash thought. "Norman call back Vigoroth, I've got an idea" Ash called.

"Are you sure" Norman called uncertain. Ash nodded, "Alright, Vigoroth return." Vigoroth returned to the Pokeball in a flash.

"What do you think you're planning twerp" Jesse said cockily.

"Don't even bother sending back out those dragons," James said in an equally cocky voice. "We've got more barriers to capture them in."

"Actually go on and send them out" Sid said "It'll save me the trouble of taking them from you the hard way."

Ash smirked; "Unlucky for you the Pokémon I'm sending out is not a psychic or a dragon type" Ash said pulling out another Pokeball, "Darkrai I choose you." The pitch black Pokémon appeared in a flash and immediately set out a massive chilling aura making all, but Ash shiver.

"What the heck is that" James asked shivering.

Sid's eyes widened in anger, "A Darkrai; you have THREE legendary Pokémon?"

Ash smirked again "Oh yeah and right now you're gonna pay for hurting them."

"Blaziken use fire punch" Sid shouted. Blaziken's fist ignited with flames and charged forward.

"Arbok use head butt" Jesse ordered, Arbok hissed again and charged forward next to Blaziken intent on doing damage.

"Darkrai use dark void" Ash called out calmly. Darkrai held up its hand and launched two balls of black energy at Blaziken and Arbok. Both of them hit and both Pokémon collapsed to the ground fast asleep.

"What" Jesse and Sid shouted shocked.

"Good now blow them all away with your Dark pulse" Ash said. Darkrai formed another beam in its hand and launched it all of them. The beam hit and all four of the bad guys, plus their Pokémon were launched into the skies.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again" came the usual reply from the three. They all disappeared into the sky until they became nothing, but a twinkle.

The scene now pans to them all outside the gym, "Well it looks like our battle will have to wait until after my gym is repaired" Norman said with a hint of regret.

"That's okay" Ash said, "I'll be back soon and we'll have our battle then Norman."

Ash and Norman shook hands, "And that's a day I'll be looking forward to."

"I guess it's time for the two of you to get going" Caroline said. "Are you sure you have everything May?"

"Don't worry mom" May said.

Max then popped up next to them and said to May, "Since you don't know anything about Pokémon I should go to." He had on a knapsack and everything. Ash and May stared surprised.

Norman nodded, "Your brother does know a lot about Pokémon and will be a very big help to you."

"And a lot less worry for me" Caroline said.

"Ash it wouldn't be too much of a bother if Max travelling along with you and May" Norman asked.

"Sure no problem" Ash said.

"Thank you Ash" May said smiling.

"This is gonna be awesome" Max cheered excitedly.

"I have something for the two of you" Norman said holding out two small cases "A badge case to hold all of your winning badges."

Ash took the case, "Thanks a lot Norman." May took the case and gave a small thank you. "Let's do our best May."

"Oh yeah" May said smiling nervously.

"And son this is for you" Norman said handing Max a small yellow device.

"For me... wow" Max said taking it.

"What is it" Ash asked as Max turned it on and out popped a screen.

"It's a Pokenav" Max said excited. "I've been wanting one forever. Thanks dad."

"With one of those you'll always know where you are" Norman said. "I suggest you travel to the nearest gym and that's located in Rustburo City."

"Right" May and Ash said. Then they began walking off to catch up with Max who was already ahead of them looking at his Pokenav and fiddling with it. "Bye" they both called waving to them.

"Do your best" Norman called out.

"We will" May called back, "Bye."

"Hurry up you slowpokes" Max called out.

"We're coming" Ash called. They both hurried up and caught up with Max quickly. Now gaining two new friends and travelling companions Ash sets his sights on Rustburo city for his first Hoenn Gym badge. The next day was bright and sunny and we find the three of them travelling through Pettleburg forest towards Rustburo City. It was late afternoon right now and they had been walking for a few hours now and May was already looking tired. Max was looking through his binoculars trying to spot a Pokémon while Ash was walking along not tired at all and full of energy.

"Any chance we'll be stopping for lunch soon" May asked Ash.

"But I haven't spotted a single Pokémon yet" Max complained. Ash looked at Max confused.

"Max you can't just look up and expect to see Pokémon" Ash exclaimed. "It doesn't work that way."

"But I always heard that Pettleburg Forrest was full of Pokémon" Max said. "I wonder if we're in the wrong part of the woods." There was not a single Pokémon to be spotted in the mass of trees and bushes.

May grabbed Ash's arm bringing his attention back to her, "Ash let's stop for lunch."

Max grabbed Ash's other arm, "No let's go a different way."

May tugged, "No lunch first" May said.

Max tugged back "No Pokémon first."

"Lunch" May said.

"Pokémon" Max said.

This little argument and tugging went back and forth and Ash could feel his shoulders about to be popped out of place. Ash wrenched his arms free, "Stop talking... both of you" he ended up shouting. Composing himself he spoke again in a normal voice, "Okay we'll stop for a quick lunch and then we'll look for Pokémon. Is that okay?"

"Alright" they both said smiling.

They stopped by a bunch of rocks, "Okay lunch time" Ash said taking his backpack off. "We needed a break anyway."

"Well I guess I was getting hungry" Max admitted sheepishly.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a Tauros" May said rubbing her stomach slightly.

"We'll eat soon, but first we should feed our Pokémon" Ash said.

"That's true" May said and grabbed a Pokeball, "Torchic come on out." Torchic appeared in a flash with a small chirp.

"Latios, Latias, Darkrai come on out" Ash said and his three Legendaries also appeared in a flash. Ash dug in his backpack again and pulled out specific canisters of Pokémon food. He poured food for all of his Pokémon while May took care of her Torchic. Once all the Pokémon were eating Ash dug in his backpack again. He pulled out three sandwiches and passed them around. "Alright let's eat."

Humans and Pokémon began chowing down enjoying themselves. While eating Max couldn't help, but stare at Ash's Legendaries, "Hey Ash" Max asked getting Ash's attention. "Where exactly did you catch these three? If I recall both Latios and Latias are native to Hoenn and Darkrai is a Sinnoh legendary. How'd you do it?"

Ash stopped eating for a second and got a thoughtful look on his face. Latios looked up from his meal and stared at Ash. Ash looked back and Latios gave a small coo before going back to eating. Ash sighed, "Well it's a long story, but I guess we've got time. Have you two ever heard of the Water city known as Altomare?"

May shook her head, but Max nodded, "Yeah it's said that there is some kind of special device that defends the city when powered up with some kind of special device. It's also best economically friendly city."

Ash chuckled slightly, "That's true, but there's more to it than that. Altomare was formed hundreds of years ago. The city was attacked by a massive tidal wave that threatened to wipe out the whole city. Living in the city was a Latios. Latios ended up giving his life to stop the tidal wave and become something known as the Soul Dew. By becoming the Soul Dew Latios was the centerpiece for all of Altomare's water supply. Without the Soul Dew then another Tidal wave could flatten Altomare in minutes."

"How do you know all this" May asked enthralled by the story.

"Because the Latios that sacrificed himself... was their father" Ash said turning to Latios and Latias, who were oblivious to the story going on right now. May and Max looked at the two Eon Dragons surprised.

"Their father" May repeated shocked.

Ash nodded, "I visited Altomare before competing in the Johto League I met these two. They were guardians of the Soul Dew and I became friends with them. Unfortunately two Team Rocket goons managed to get to the Soul Dew, steal it and capture Latios. Latias and I managed to free Latios and stop them, but the Soul Dew had been out of its pond for too long and was beginning to die and a Tidal wave began to head towards the city. Latios almost died to stop the tidal wave, but Latias, with my help, managed to save Latios from dying. In the end Latios decided to come with me on my journey and Latias wanted to come a long anyway."

Both of them were silent, "Wow... if this is the kind of adventures you go on then I'm looking forward to the future" Max said making them laugh.

"Now Darkrai is simpler to explain" Ash said. "As I was heading back towards Pallet Town after the competition Darkrai appeared before me. Back then Darkrai did not trust humans at all and wanted to battle me. The condition was that if Darkrai won then I would have to release Latios and Latias, but if I won then Darkrai would become my Pokémon. The rest you can figure out."

"Wow" May said impressed.

"Yeah" Max said. "How did you do it? Most trainers dedicate their lives to trying to find Legendaries, but to actually catch one is an honour, but to have three is unheard of."

Ash chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his head, "That's actually a main reason that Legendaries don't interact with humans. Most of them only want to capture them to show them off and be able to say that they've caught one. A legendary is said to only reveal themselves to those who have pure hearts." Lunch continued on and soon they were all finished with their lunch and Ash packed everything away. "Well we ought to get going" Ash said recalling his Pokémon.

"Yeah" May said recalling her Torchic.

With a quick lunch in their stomachs and the story of Ash and his three Legendaries dancing their way through May and Max's mind the three of them continue on their journey towards Rustburo City for the sight of Ash's first badge.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

82K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...
4.2K 128 12
seeing his mother die, got betrayed by the ones he called friends and the person he loved. Join Ash and his new friends in his journey across the Po...
51.8K 781 41
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
22.4K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...