Mate Or Not. You're Still A J...

By SimplyAWriter_D

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she'd joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alp... More

Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk
She's Gone
New Home
Unexpected News
The genius Fighter
Surprise.
bonfire
Getting To Me
A Low Blow
New Friends
Break-down
Mood Swings
What I Am In His Eyes
Trying To Avoid him
This Is War
Oh we definitely will!
You Called Me Beautiful
A Chance
Fight For Me
A Little Push
Shopping with the twins
Respect
Complications
Explanations
Losing Control
Drunken Behavior
Unforgettable Night
Doubts
Fairytale Gone Bad
Don't have it in me
The Search Begins
Trying not to break
The Fight
Feeling Broken
Soulmate
Christmas preparations
Best Kind Of Love

Too much to take

345K 6.6K 569
By SimplyAWriter_D

Okay guys in case you haven't read the note that I posted yesterday, I thought I'd tell you guys here too. My midterms have started and I've got a LOT of studying to do. I actually stayed up late to write this chap but I might not always be able to do that. So i don't know when I'm gonna upload the next chap it may be tomorrow or next week but I'm gonna try as hard as I can okay? Sorry guys :S

Anyway The song for this chap is 'Broken' by Seether and Amy lee.

It's for Damon *Cries* I wanna hug him in this chap

This chapter isn't edited because I was sleepy :P so goodnight

Vote, comm, Enjoy :D

=============================

Damon's P.O.V.

It had been two hours and i still hadn't moved, I could hear Ren and her mom moving in the room muttering things I couldn't hear well. I kept praying over and over again that she'd be okay. I couldn't imagine it if she....if I lost her.

I couldn't even think what I'd do if I lost her. She was everything to me and I wouldn't be able to live without her.

"Damon" jason said walking up the stairs "Someone wants to see you"

"I don't wanna see anyone" I said staring at the door. "Whoever it is tell them to go away"

"I think you're gonna want to see them" he said and I looked at him with narrowed eyes. I nodded and got up before walking down the stairs to the front door.

A guy was standing there, he had blond hair and green eyes and from his scent I was sure he was a werewolf. But who was he?

"Alpha" he said nodding as a show of respect "My name is Vick, I knew your mate while we were both with the rogues" I nodded, so he knew Lux. "I also came to thank her but your beta said she was hurt. How bad is it?"

"pretty bad" I said solemnly "she was shot"

Vick looked behind him and seemed to be talking to someone through his own pack link. Minutes later a figure started walking our way and I growled, my fist clenching as I saw Melissa.

"You" I snarled and moved to go near her but Vick stepped in front of me and growled 

"She was shot? Is she okay?" Melissa asked looking scared

"Why should you care? This is all your doing. You were with...them"

Melissa looked down, ashamed "I'm sorry Alpha" she looked back at me, her eyes filled with tears "truly. They took Vick, my mate, and threatened to kill him if I didn't I...I had to."

"Because of you my mate might...die" I said coldly and calmly and she flinched "I should kill you for what you've done" A growl came from Vick and he held her tighter against him "but I know Lux wouldn't want me to do that" Melissa flinched and I knew that was like a slap in the face "Go before I change my mind"

"You know she didn't--"

"Vick don't" Melissa said and then looked back at me "Just could you tell me if anything happens" she gave me a paper with a number on it "I have no right to ask but..." she sighed "I-I'm sorry"

She turned and left with her mate and I slammed the door shut. Walking to the living room and throwing the paper aside. Taylor grabbed it from the floor.

"I'll call her once Lux is okay"

"I don't give a fuck about her" I said throwing myself on the couch. All the guys were there and they all looked like crap; we were all tired and worried about her.

"How long do you think it'll be before we get news about her?" Jason asked and I looked at him and sighed

"I don't know I just hope it's soon cause I'm gonna fucking lose it"

Jason nodded and then chuckled, I looked up at him "What?" I said

"Nothing I just thought that Lux would be going out of her mind now, she never was patient"

Chase snorted and then smirked "That's an understatement" he said "Remember when we were waiting in line at the fast food place and there was this really annoying girl who kept changing her order?"

"What happened?" I asked already smirking, thinking of how lux might react.

"After about the fifth time the girl changed her order Lux tapped her on the shoulder and then asked her to at least decide before going to order and the girl flipped her off" he said "You should have seen her face man" he laughed "She tapped the girl on the shoulder again and then downed her entire cup of soda down the girl's shirt. Then she walked past her, ordered for us and walked away"

I chuckled and the twins laughed "The look on that bitchy girl's face.." Shane said smiling "She definitely got boiled"

"Roasted and" Cameron continued but both of their smiles faded and they looked down. Jason sighed and the bad mood was back on all of us.

"I'm gonna go check on-" I started but stopped when I heard a pained scream that was definitely lux's. I bolted up the stairs in inhuman speed and went in the room only to freeze at the sight I saw before me.

Lux was on the bed, convulsing and writhing in pain with her eyes closed, her stomach cut open and some sort of machine attached to her as she screamed.

"Damn it her organs are already failing" Miranda said as she worked on her she seemed to notice me in the room but I didn't look at her and kept my gaze at Lux, frozen in shock "Ren get him out of here"

Ren stood in front of me and lead me outside. I followed her numbly and when the door closed, cutting my view of my mate I leaned against the wall, feeling as if I couldn't stand.

"Damon, Damon Focus I need your help"

I snapped back to reality and looked at her. She was covered in blood, lux's blood. and she looked tired as hell "What? How can I help?"

"What's lux's blood group?"

"A positive" Jason said walking towards us 

"We need blood for her, fast. How many of you are A positive?"

"We are" The twins answered "Taylor too"

"I am" I said 

"Good I'm gonna take you now, she's lost a lot of blood from her previous injuries and the shot didn't help"

"What were her injuries?" I asked, I already knew she was injured it showed when I saw her in the woods but I needed to know exactly what they did to her. Ren looked hesitant "Please Ren; I need to know"

"She had bruises on her stomach so she was punched and kicked there, she was also cut all over; her arms, legs, stomach, face. And on her back were..." She trailed on, her voice breaking. "She just had a lot of injuries"

"What were you gonna say?" I said, my fists clenched, my wolf howling in rage "On her back what?"

She looked pained as she answered "Whip marks" she said "She was whipped, severely"

That did it, seeing her all bloody now and then hearing what happened to her made me snap. My wolf took full control as I growled, punching the wall behind me. I threw everything that was around me; growling and snarling in agony and fear for my mate. I couldn't help it, It was all my fault, everything that happened to her was my fault

I felt the guys trying to hold me but they couldn't. I kept thinking of her, imagining everything Ren said happening to her and each time I did I would become angrier and angrier.

"God damn it Chase bring it now" I faintly heard Jason say as I continued my destruction but seconds later i felt something pressed into my hand and immediately I recognised a familiar scent on it.

I brought the shirt to my nose and took a huge whiff of lux's scent, letting it overwhelm me and my wolf as I took back control. I calmed down and my eyes changed to the way they were.

I shook my head to clear it, clutching to Lux's shirt. I stood up and looked at Ren "take it" I said showing her my wrist "Take as much as you need just help her"

She nodded and led me to a room where she drew some blood from me and then from the twins and Taylor. After that I walked to Lux's room and closed the door behind me.

I lied on her bed and closed my eyes, her scent was everywhere and if made my wolf stop stirring. I felt something under her pillow and reached for it. When I saw what it was I felt a lump in my throat; it was the locket I gave her, she must have taken it off after the winter formal, after I hurt her.

I closed my eyes, remembering the feel of her lips on mine; how I was so happy when we kissed that I thought I might burst. I remembered every touch, every word she spoke, I remembered her laugh.

I took our picture from my pocket and put it right beside the locket. I looked at her, damn it she looked actually happy, and I ruined it like I always do

"I'm sorry" I whispered in the emptiness of the room, clutching the photo "i'm so fucking sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
1.8M 49.9K 30
Mates, my parents told me that it would make me happy, ecstatic, over-joyed, excited, and anything but sadness and rejection. And I got the exact opp...
1.1M 41.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
67.3K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...