Unforgettable // draco + asto...

By onlyforsebstan

The never ending love story of a broken Slytherin and a girl who managed to piece him back up. More

cast aesthetics & shnazzy stuff
cast list
dedication
series
1 | pepperup
2 | the simplicity
4 | unrelations
5 | the glitz and glamour
6 | the winter ball
7 | the winter ball pt.2
8 | the laurens
9 | periwinkle
10 | butterbeer
11 | smile more
12 | something new, something old
13 | come home
14 | darkness
15 | perfect
16 | stars
17 | wolf
18 | the chill
19 | the fawn
20 | season of love
21 | risk anything
22 | sickening cry
23 | the one thing
24 | longing
25 | all good things come to an end
epilogue : unforgettable
for you.
mini announcement

3 | new ties

3.6K 99 27
By onlyforsebstan

     ASTORIA REALIZED THAT without Draco, she was lonely.

     The band of bullies began taunting her again because her knight in shining armor was nowhere to be seen ever since that lovely stargazing night one week ago. She had loved the night Draco prepared and she wondered if he actually considered her a friend now. She didn't want to be too pushy—

     Astoria you're so picky and pushy! Marry the guy already.

     Astoria blocked out her mother's chant, the memory of the jail cell they called Greengrass Mansion and the charming Richard who promised to wait for her. It was all too much and she felt suffocated in that house and felt like she couldn't breathe.

     She was in deep thought when Keith and Francis suddenly kicked her shin. She yelped in pain and sat down on the cobblestone garden seat. Her boots were buried in the snow and her hair wisped around making her pull it back every twenty seconds or so.

     "Well, look at what we got here!" Francis pulled out his wand and pushed back Astoria's hair. "It's our favorite Greengrass without the Malfoy boy!"

     Keith smirked and waved his wand, sending the books she held closely far away.

     "By the way, where is the Malfoy lad? Scared him away already?" The boys joined in laughter and Astoria remained quiet.

     "Probably, mate. Look how hideous she is!"

     Don't cry, don't let them know that they can hurt you.

     "Quite strange mate! Maybe that Malfoy boy just wanted to be friends with her because he felt pity!"

      Their words mean nothing to you.

     But those words did mean everything to Astoria. From the abuse at school and at home, there was never an end to the abuse. It always amazed her how many times she could tell herself that they didn't matter or to not listen to their words only for her to slowly believe it.

     Suddenly she was thrust in the air and she was frantic as the two boys below laughed at her.

     "You ought to leave her there for a few hours!" Keith suggested to his friend.

     Francis nodded, grinning, "Hope you freeze!" Astoria looked down at the Gryffindors who just left her without her boots and her green and gray scarf was rested on the snow below here. The wind picked up and she found herself freezing as she stood up in the air and could put her back down, her wand in her boots.

     And in a long time she let a tear roll down her eye, breaking her promise to never let her bullies take her tears.

~

     DRACO AWKWARDLY SAT close to his father and Voldemort as they were discussing plans to find Harry Potter.

     The boy who lived hadn't been seen in a while and Voldemort had a feeling that they were in London at the old Dursley home. It still struck Draco hard that Voldemort could sense Harry Potter and ever so often he could hear him mutter "sword" or "necklace".

     He had no idea what the darkest wizard meant but his parents were awfully obedient to him.

     "Send me, Voldemort," Bellatrix begged, "I'll kill the boy, sir. Please, I promise I will." She was legitimately kneeling down begging Voldemort as he shoved her aside and Nagini slithered around the beggar.

     "My most loyal servant, I'll need you another time." This made her crack a grin, although Draco didn't miss the look of embarrassment in her eyes. Voldemort approached Draco's father and placed a cold hand on his shoulder.

     "Bring me the boy, tonight. I want my death eaters surrounding him, understand?"

     His father was pale, his eyes widening but merely nodded. His cold eyes eventually caught Draco's and he let put a somewhat smiled that had chills sent down to his spine.

     Draco looked at his wary father and saw how scared his eyes were and hoped that he would finish the task alive.

~

     ASTORIA HEARD SHUFFLING.

     "Bloody hell, Cassandra!"

     "Shut it David!" 

     She fluttered her eyes and saw that she was no longer floating in the sky but in a wood room that had some windows. She looked beside her and some some plants and a fireplace that instantly heated the room. To the left of her were her boots and scarf where her wand was stuck in out.

     "Astoria?" She turned her head slowly to a girl.

     The girl had long wispy blonde straight hair and a yellow and black scarf around her neck. There was a yellow beanie on her head and she could tell she had a little pink lip gloss that stood out with her pale face and rosy cheeks as well as her cosy brown eyes.

     "I'm Cassandra," she introduced, "I saw you in the air and David and I thought we could help you get down."

     If Astoria were to guess, the boy with Raven black hair and blue eyes was mostly likely David. He had a yellow and black scarf across his neck as well and smiled at her.

     "I'm David, by the way," he greeted, awkwardly. Astoria nodded at the boy and fiddled her fingers.

     "We saw you in the air and let me guess, Keith and Francis did that to you?" Cassandra asked, concerned. Astoria was shocked. How did they know about Keith and Francis?

     "Yes, how did you know?"

     David smirked. "They did that to Cassie and I a year ago, almost everyday." Cassie rolled her chocolate eyes and David smiled at her.

     "We're fifth years by the way, I've been in your Defence Against The Dark Arts class before."

     There was it. Astoria remembered the blonde head in front of her three years ago and the hufflepuff crest in her robe. She registered the memory in her mind that David and Cassandra were both Hufflepuff's and she'd been rescued by them.

     Seeing as Cassandra and David wanted to talk longer with her, Astoria made herself comfy as the boy sat down next to his best friend. Astoria's memories of being taunted still filled up her mind but Cassandra put a hand in her shoulder.

     "No more frowning," David said. "Cass and I are going to be here for you," he assured.

      Astoria smiled, feeling the comfort of having real friends.

     Soon enough, many Hufflepuffs came back to their rooms. Astoria took that as a sign to leave as they most likely would've asked her to leave or stare at her, but they smiled and asked Cassandra and David who their new friend was.

     "Her name is Astoria Greengrass." David responded to a huge group of girls and boys who wore yellow and black scarves.

     The girl who asked nodded and the fellow students all said their greetings and apologized that they were running late and needed to get to bed soon. It struck Astoria in confusion that they needed to apologize to leave.

     "So, what's it like to be a Slytherin?" Cass asked, curious and handing Astoria a cup of hot chocolate. Cass got a flick on the back of her head for that by David.

     "Bloody-"

     "Why do you go around and ask that, Cassie?"

     The blonde haired girl scoffed and crossed her arms. "I'm only curious that's all!"

     "It's okay, really," Astoria reassured, a small smile appearing on her face. "Some people are mean, others just stay quiet but we always hate the reputation that we're mean, we're just determined that's all."

     Cassie took a mental note of that and David remained interested but kept glancing at his deranged friend for asking the question.

     Suddenly, the Hufflepuff common room door opened and in walked a lamky boy with a head boy hat. Cassie instantly sat up and David's warm face turned into a scowl.

     Cassie yawned and leaned her head onto David's shoulder. "I think it's time for bed for me." Astoria nodded as well. Her eyelids were getting heavy and David nodded, still looking at the girl who had her head on his shoulder, watching her eyes slowly flutter.

     Astoria made her way to the door with Cassandra as she insisted on walking her out. After a long talk with Cassie on their history of Francis and Keith, they made it to the Slytherin common room. Right before she entered her new found friend called out her name.

     Turning around, Cassandra asked, "Would you like to come with David and I to Hogsmeade tomorrow? We were just planning on eating at The Three Broomsticks and going to get some sweets."

     Astoria smiled at Cassandra who looked like she actually wanted her to come and not out of pity.

     "I'll be there."

     And Cassie smiled before cheerily walking away and for the longest time, Astoria smiled, having a great day.

~

dianna agron is cassandra

logan lerman is david

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.3K 33
DRAMIONE - Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny are back at school for their final year at Hogwarts after the battle. Hermione is hoping to stay clear of...
183K 6K 26
Hermione is the one who finds Draco weeping in the bathroom. He flees. She chases him into the Room of Requirement, and the room forces them to face...
266K 5.3K 54
~COMPLETED~ Even though these are one-shots, they're in order so it's a bit like a story. It starts at the beginning of the seventh year where James...
2M 105K 97
The story is set about in the beautiful beach city of Mangalore... It's about love, simplicity, want, family values, passion, romance, jealousy, and...