The Boy Next Door | Jacob Sar...

By -flowerfields

Kylee Grace is a famous viner and musical.ly star. She lived an ordinary life until it all changed one day. S... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7

Chapter Four

28 2 1
By -flowerfields

Jacobs POV
(written by ellarcarter)
As i walk past my neighbours house I see the putting up a sold sign in the front yard, I wonder who our new neighbours are.

I get to my large, intimidating primary school and the bullies aren't anywhere to be seen so I decide to make a musical.ly right there. I choose a song that came out last year because I am cool by listening to old fashioned music!! Once I post it I immediately get 40 million likes on it because it was just that good. I wave to some girls because they all love me so much and take my seat in English class. We're learning about the alphabet which is really advanced but I don't need to know it anyway because I'm a musical.ly professional.

The bell rang signalling the end of the day so I walked out of the gates and did one final dab to impress all the girls but I tripped and fell on my face.

"Lol I'm just soooo random hahaha" I yelled before going home

As I get home I see the new neighbours in my front yard so I walk up to them when suddenly the girl who is about my age turns around. Is that who I think it is?

___________________________
we hope ur intrigued like we are :PP thx for 62 reads!!! we r famous now yay hahahah xD bye till next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...