Alpha | ✅

By Rin2002

Kayden Zeus is a normal girl who goes to a 'perfectly normal' school. Well that's what she thinks. Her life w... More

The New Guy
Mate
The Sooner The Better
You're a werewolf
You're so beautiful
Ceremony
Not as Beautiful as You
My Eyes My Hair
A/N
No
Except the Beta
That Piece Of Sh*t
Surprise
I have a Brother?
Seb
Taken
"Luna, you're not pregnant yet?"
Sabrina
Taken
Who Am I
I'm a Vampire?
Bruh You Serious?
Coronation Day Bitches
Next Month
Clar.. Something
I Gotta Calm my Man Boobs
Finally, Pancake and Honey
No Emo
Sex-Ed?

Proposal with a Twist

1.3K 32 0
By Rin2002

Blake's P.O.V

Today is the day. I made sure that everything is prepared and the gift is on our bed, leaving the first hint to where she must go.

I peeked through the door from outside to see her sleeping. She stirred a little and kept shaking her head and she stopped and relaxed.

I looked at her for a few more minutes making sure she's fine before leaving.

I looked at her one last time before going to my destination.

Kayden P.O.V

Run.

"Shift and run Kayden" someone screamed.

I-i can't shift.

Shit.

I feel weak.

"You're not going anywhere"a creepy man's voice said.

"Mphm" I struggled as he placed a cloth on my nose.

As soon as I inhaled I started to feel drowsy.

Fuck.

I'm going to faint or sleep or whatever it is, again.

______________________________________

Whoa.. That was one hell of a dream.

I looked around and saw a gift on the bed. It was dark blue with a green ribbon.

I opened it and saw a dress and note.

'My beautiful baby girl.. I'm sorry that I'm not there with you but I have a surprise for you. Also do wear that dress and come to this destination 'XXXXXXX'  I love you.

Truly,
Your significant other
Xoxo

I smiled at his choice of words and got ready. I wore the dress and it's so pretty. It was a light blue dress that reached mid-thigh.

I wore my heels that was only 3 inches and grabbed my phone and purse heading to the next destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the garden that was near the mall and looked around I saw something red on the grass and went towards it.

It was a rose with a note under it. It was so Deja Vu right now as I thought back the last time he did this.

I inhaled the smell of the rose and read the note.

'Good job baby. I so proud of you just one more place and you'll find me.  Come to this place 'XXXXXX' I love you.'

I went back to my car and drove to the next destination with a smile on my face.

........................................................................

I got out from my car and saw an arrow.  It pointed to the left and I followed it. I was heading into the woods and saw another sign that said 'Good job keep going straight.' I saw a man with a with a white shirt and a black inner coat. He's back was facing me but I knew instantly that it was Blake.

He turned around and smiled.

"You made it" he said whilst walking towards me.

"Yes I did" I said as I was already in front of him.

I hugged him and inhaled his scent.

He let go and kissed me softly and slowly.

I looked at him as we stopped kissing.

"Kayden..." he started sounding nervous.

"I know that I haven't known you for long but when I first saw you I fell deeply in love with you and I just wanted to protect you and love you and cherish you forever. I know sometimes I can be a jerk and an asshole and I'm grateful that you still love this asshole, so Kayden Zeus..will you marry this asshole that you love?"

I looked at him and my eyes started to tear up as he got on one knee and took out a ring box. The ring was so beautiful yet so simple.

I nodded my head as nothing came out from my mouth.

He smiled as he placed the on my finger and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and pulled away after some time and smiled at him.

We suddenly heard a loud howl and then a few other.

We looked at each other and heard a something at the back.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground and a wolf on top of me.  I punched it's face and it stumbled back a  little I looked at Blake to see three wolves on top of him. I quickly shifted not caring I tore my clothes and helped Blake. I pushed the wolves off Blake as he quickly shifted. I mind linked the warriors and alerted them and had immediate response saying they were on their way.

I looked towards Blake and quickly joined him as we fought. I felt a sudden pain and I see myself shifting back. I looked at myself shock to see my clothes still on.

What? 

"Shift and run Kayden" someone screamed and I realized it was Blake I realized that the warriors were already here.

I can't shift!

I feel weak.

"You're not going anywhere" someone said

"Mmph" I struggled

I inhaled and felt myself drifting into darkness.

Fuck. Not again.

Hey guys• sorry for the late update but here you go.  Enjoy~~

Peace out¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.2K 37
❕️Complete book is now on Dreame❕️ Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her bu...
110K 5.2K 28
"Did I ignore you too much my big bad wolf?" Lana whispered into Wolf's ear. He groaned in satisfaction at her words. "I'm sorry if I neglected you...
4.4M 60K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
27.3K 2.2K 39
In the Montana wilderness is a very special school. Only a select few are asked to attend. Getting a top notch boarding school education is only a...