Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

By jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... More

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 12 - The Music Box

202K 3.8K 3.6K
By jerry_imagines

With a sigh, I sat down on the chair in math. Starting Monday morning with math is simply not fair. Not because I was bad at math. I was actually pretty good.

"Hey Christine” I turned my head, to see Elliott come walking in my direction, before he sat beside me.

"Hey,” I smiled, and moved a little. We sat at two-and-two tables in math. Mr. Justé said that it could ”improve someone's performance” if we were sitting together.

And by ”someone” He meant the football boys who always sat down in the other end of the room anyway, and did nothing but disturb the lesson. I had once been forced to sit next to Kayne Williams, but back then it didn’t really mattered. He was that kind of guy you always have a tiny crush on.

Kayne had the most perfect light brown skin and dark brown hair. A real hottie.

Just too bad that he had turned into a real dick because of all the attention Isabelle had given him.

“Woah Kayne, have you been working out?” Sounded her high-pitched voice as she stood and towered on his upper arm.

I rolled my eyes. They behaved like 14 years old girls, who will do anything just to get a moment's attention. Whether the attention is positive or negative.

“How was your weekend?” My thought was interrupted by Elliott's voice.

I hesitated for a second. I knew I couldn’t tell Elliott about everything that had happened. Especially not about the Jason thing. He wouldn’t understand it.

"I was 69 Cuffs with Emma and Coraline,” I replied, and sent him a convincing smile.

That wasn’t a lie. I had been out with my girls. He didn’t have to get the detail with Jason and Gabriel right now.

“Silence in class, please!” Mr. Justé growled and stuck his little bald head into the class.

"I'll have to go down to the office and help with something, so start working on page 46 in the book!” He said cheerfully, before he disappeared again and closed the door behind him.

“Start working on page 46... Tsh! Does he really believe we’re gonna do that,” Isabelle giggled, to her little group copy girls, who eagerly squealed and looked hopefully over at Kayne, wishing he could see how much fun they had. That was something girls always did. It was important that others could see they had fun.

“What about you?” I muttered to Elliott, while I took out a pencil from my brown pencil case.

"I played at a concert. On the piano, you know.” He smiled, his eyes studying my face.

"It's so cool that you can play on the piano!” I said enthusiastically. I had once played the piano when I was like 10 years old, but I had chosen dancing instead.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure you can play on Elliott's piano if you want, Christine!”  Matthew’s voice was heard Matthew's from behind.

My eyes opened his up, and Elliott looked shyly away.

I turned my head and sent Matthew my ”god-you're-so-childish” look.

“Elliott, how do I make the first task?” I mumbled, annoyed that Matthew had destroyed our conversation

“You need to find out if it is a negative number. If it is, then you can’t solve it.” He said, and winked at me.

"Thanks,” I smiled back, and began to write down.

“Um, Christine... There's something I need to ask you.” Elliott muttered lowly and looked down at his book.

"Yes?” I asked curiously.

“I was wondering if, if you don’t want it’s ok, but what are you doing on Sat-”

He was interrupted by Mr. Justé, who came chugging into the class and asked for silence.

“Remember what you was about to say,” I whispered quickly to Elliott, and he nodded in response.

After two hours with math, the bell finally rang.

I packed my books and went with Elliott out of the class.

We walked down the hall to our lockers, when I couldn’t take to wait any longer.

“What was it that you wanted to ask me?”

“Oh, yes, it was... um,” he began, and cleared his throat.

"Do you want to go out…on Saturday?”

----------------------------- In the afternoon ------------------- --------

“You're kidding!” Emma giggled as we walked out of the locker room after the ballet lesson.

"Oh stop Emma! He was very sweet,” I laughed.

“I want to hear every detail! How did he ask?” Emma asked eagerly, her eyes practically glowing with excitement.

“Okay, listen carefully then,” I giggled and remembered back to earlier this day…

----------- Flashback ---------

"Do you want to go out… on Saturday?” I could see that he was nervous, because he stood and fidgeted on the spot. Wasn’t that just the cutest ever!

“Yes, of course!” I said happy.

"Really? I mean cool I'll come and pick you up on Saturday then,” he shyly smiled.

“Okay,” I giggled and looked down at my books.

“See you later,” he said, and sent me one last smile before he went down his physics class.

“See you,” I whispered, even though I knew he couldn’t hear it.

 -------- End of flashback --------

“Oh, that’s just so cute!” Emma smiled completely idiotic.

I smiled back.

“But he is a little clumsy,” Emma sighed, ​​and looked at me.

“What do you mean?” Even though I knew what she meant.

Elliott wasn’t really the school 's most popular student, or the best looking.

“He’s just... Elliott. I always knew he liked you,” she smiled before she continued in a more serious tone,

“But I've also always thought he was a little too boring for you,” she said quietly. I could hear she did her best not to make it sound like she didn’t liked Elliott, or that she was jealous. That was the last thing she was.

“But if he's sweet, then that’s what counts,” Emma said, ​​and looked at me.

I nodded.

"I will at least give him a chance,” I said firmly, as we stepped out of the front door and out in the cold air.

I took a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill my lungs up.

“Christine?” Emma had stopped up, and her voice was suddenly much lower than before.

“Is something wrong?” I asked worried.

“Oh, no, no! But you know last Friday, when a guy drove you home,”

I could feel a lump forming down in my stomach. She was going to find out sooner or later anyway.

Emma did actually come over to my house last Saturday to see if I was okay, but she hadn’t asked about Jason.

“Who was that?” She almost whispered.

I hesitated for a moment. Should I just tell her the whole ting or tell a lie? No, I couldn’t lie. Not to Emma.

“One of Gabriel 's friends,” I sighed, and continued down the stairs.

"I know who it was!” she snapped at me.

“Then why do you ask?” I replied irritably.

“Christine! It was Jason McCann!” She hissed, lowering her voice by the pronouncing of his name.

“Yes, and? ”I muttered.

"I told you to stay away from him!” Emma said despairing.

“Emma, you're not my mother. I can manage this myself, thank you.” I snarled.

She looked hurt. But there was no reason to be that. She was the one who was hurting me right now.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were friends?”

I looked at her in wonder. Was this what all this was all about?

“Because... Because I thought you'd get mad and tell me about how 'insane' he is,” I sighed and looked away.

"I wouldn’t do tha-” She stopped herself. She knew she would lie, if she said she wasn’t going to tell me how an awful person Jason is.

“It’s only because I worry about, and who you're with. I don’t want to loose you,” she said, and looked down at the ground.

I put an arm around her.

"Don’t worry Emma, I'm here to stay,” I smiled softly to her.

“But you must promise me not to get involved in shit! You don’t deserve that,”she said determined. Giggling, I rolled my eyes.

“I promise,”

“And promise you wont keep anymore secrets!” She said, and crossed her arms.

“Sorry, I'll tell you everything,” I said with a convincing smile.

We started to walk down the stairs, when I wanted to make sure she wasn’t misunderstanding anything,

"But Jason and I don’t have something together, if that's what you think,” I laughed, imagine the thoughts that she might have about Jason forcing me to do whatever he pleased.

But she didn’t laughed back.

“A guy comes running after you because he can see that you’re feeling bad, and then drives you home?” She said, and raised an eyebrow.

Shit. I could see what she meant.

“See you tomorrow,” I sighed, and turned around to go.

"Hey hey hey!” Emma complained and grabbed my arm.

“Are you getting to royal to hug your best friend?” Emma laughed.

"Don’t worry Emma. I'll never be rooooooooyal” I sang, making both of us laugh at my our silly jokes.

Seconds later Gabriel stopped up on his motorbike, at the end of the stairs.

“Where are you going? ”Emma asked curiously.

I sent her my 'are-you-serious' look.

"We are going to my place and fuck,” I replied and went down to Gabriel.

Emma giggled and stuck his tongue out at me.

“See you,” she waved and turned around, walking away.

I smiled at Gabriel, before I sat down back on his motorcycle.

I took a deep breath. I don’t know if I hope to see Jason.

Fifteen minutes later, as usual, we stopped up in front of the worn villa.

With a sigh, I jumped down from the motorcycle and walked up at the small staircases that lead to the house.

But I couldn’t hear Gabriel's steps behind me.

“Are you coming?” I asked impatiently, and warmed up my arms, by rubbing my hands against them.

“It’s fine with you that we're here, right?” Gabriel suddenly asked.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked quietly.

He bit his lower lip and looked up at the house.

"If you don’t feel comfortable here?”

I hesitated for a moment. I could end everything right here and now. Ask him to drive me home, and stop the homework help. I would never come back here. Never see Jason again.

I shook my head.

“It's ok,” I slightly smiled back at him, thankful for his caring.

He sighed and nodded.

As I stepped into the house, a head was poked out from the kitchen door.

Geronimo.

"Hello Mrs. Christine,” Geronimo smiled happily before he disappeared back into the kitchen.

Geronimo was one of a kind. Cute and accommodating. Could he really have anything to do with the crime the others were doing? It was hard to believe when you saw Geronimo. That a chubby guy with curls really was working with hurting other people?

It stabbed me in the heart. What on earth was I actually doing here? In a house full of murderers? Calm down, Christine. Don’t worry. Maybe... Maybe... I tried to think of something that would calm me down, but I actually couldn’t. Jason embrace?

But maybe the media always made criminals look worse than they really were? No. I knew it wasn’t fully safe to be here, but something in me knew that I wouldn’t get hurt when I was with them.

“What are you doing?” I asked, as I stood in the door to the kitchen. The sweet smell of cakes made ​​me take a deep breath.

"Oh, it's a little embarrassing. The other boys says it's ridiculous,” Geronimo growled and embarrassed pulled off the potholder.

"They're are lucky to have someone who bakes cakes for them!” I said supportive.

He smiled back.

Gabriel stood behind me.

“Are you... baking?” He asked surprised, looking from the oven to Geronimo.

Geronimo shrugged and looked into the oven.

“If that old piece of crap would allow me to bake these damn cakes, then yes,” Geronimo muttered.

"It's years since you've been baking?” Gabriel giggled confused.

“Yeah thank you Gabriel, you can go now! I'm busy!” Geronimo hissed at Gabriel.

I sent Geronimo a last smile before I went up stairs along with Gabriel.

“I can’t believe he’s baking cakes again...” Gabriel muttered to himself and shook his head.

I giggled and we went into his room.

We sat down at his bed as I looked through the homework he had made.

"You've really improved yourself Gabriel. Everything is almost right- BAAAANG

I was interrupted in my sentence by a loud bang that came downstairs. I flinched and threw the book on the floor. Gabriel chuckled at me.

“I think it's Geronimo who is arguing with the oven,” Gabriel laughed, and handed me the book.

“Don’t you think you should go down and see if he's okay?” I giggled, and raised my eyebrows.

“Ye-no, I’ll go down and check if the cakes survived instead,” he said and winked at me.

He got up from the bed and walked towards the door. He left it open as he went down to the kitchen.

There from where I sat I could see Jason's room. The door was open. He had to be in there.

Maybe I should go in there and say thanks because he drove me home?

I got up from the bed, and tiptoed over to the door. I checked down the hall. No one.

I walked slowly over to Jason's door. I took a deep breath before I knocked on the open door. Reasonable ridiculous, but I thought he probably wouldn’t be pleased I just walked in.

No answer. I knocked again. Still nothing.

I hesitated for a second, before I stepped into the room.

"Thank you for -”He wasn’t there.

I frowned and looked around in room. He wasn’t freaking there!

I sighed and was about head out again when something caught my eye.

A small white and gold jewellery box stood on his chest drawer. I know it's wrong to look in other people's private things, but my curiosity took over. Worst apologize ever, by the way.

I looked one more time down the hall before I closed the door.

I walked over to the jewellery box and slowly opened it up. It sent out a faint sound, which caused me to slam it shut.

I looked again over my shoulder before I opened it again.

A small white ballerina with a white shimmering dress turned around herself while a beautiful piece of music played. (Author 's note: Listen to -”Angel of Music” music box version)

I sat mesmerized, staring at the elegant ballerina who kept turned around herself.

In the casket, was also a small drawer. I carefully took my finger around the gold-plated button, but hadn’t even pulled the drawer an inch out before the door to Jason's room was opened with a bang.

There he stood. The one and only Jason McCann.

I jumped up and it also seemed like Jason had gotten a mini shock.

“I'm sorry - I,”I stammered, staring terrified at Jason.

His hair stood looked like an exploded peacock, and he had a pair of black sagged pants on along with a black hoodie.

“What are you doing?” He whispered, staring down at the casket. I began walk backward, until my back was pressed up against the giant window.

Jason's eyes found mine. His whole face relaxed in the second his hazel eyes floated into mine. He lowered his shoulders and looked down into the floor.

He sighed, stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Fuck.

He was still looking down at the ground, as he sat down at the edge of his bed.

I followed his every move. He startled me a little, when he said suddenly opened his mouth to say something,

“Come over here,” He lowly growled.

I didn’t know if I should do it, or if I should shout for Gabriel. No that would simply be too childish. There was nothing to be afraid of. Or was there? No, I had been together, alone, with Jason several times now. I’m gonna make it. I always did.

I got up from the floor, and with nervous steps walked towards him.

I hope he couldn’t see I was lightly shaking.

I placed myself between his legs, and laid my hands on his shoulders.

He gently laid his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

With a sigh, he leaned his head forward and rested it against my stomach.

I knew what he wanted. He wanted to cuddle.

Smiling, I nuzzled him lovingly in the neck, while my other hand was caressing his hair. He grunted satisfied, and uttered another sigh. I could tell by the way he relaxed, that was he was enjoying every second of it. I felt a little guilty that I few seconds ago had stamped him as evil. He just wanted some care. I looked down at him, and to my surprise, he already looked up at me.

He pulled his head back and opened his arms. I smiled at him, before I let myself slide down into his embrace.

Oh how I missed this. It felt so right. Everything else was unimportant.

Now it was my turn to feel loved.

Jason's P.O.V

After she had played with my hair, I took her into my arms. God I had missed this. Everything else was wiped out from my head. She made ​​me relax.

She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply.

I took my arms around her and pulled her close. Finally I knew she was safe. In my arms no one would hurt her.

I was very relieved that she was okay. Jason McCann, don’t get so fucking sensitive! Oh fuck it. Of course I was worried about her! Ha, who would have thought that? Jason McCann care about someone, who’s not himself.

I ran my hands up and down her back, and couldn’t help myself but touch her ​​ass real quick. She gasped in astonishment, but she didn’t move. I already regretted that I had done it. I didn’t meant to do something to her she didn’t liked. But I couldn’t tell her that.

I thought back to the countless times I had touched her ass without her permission.

I bit my lower lip. I don’t hope any boy will ever try to touch Christine like that. I’ll fucking kill them then.

I expressed my frustration with a strained sigh, which prompted Christine to react.

“You’re okay?” She asked quietly and stroked my cheek.

I looked down at her. That girl was ready to take all my problems, and solve them as if it was her own. But I simply couldn’t do that to her. Instead, I just shook my head a no.

“Just a bit stressed, you know,” I muttered into her soft cheek, placing a kiss.

It felt like my legs weakened as my lips hit her soft skin. Was this normal? I've never really tried to be... in love.

Was I in love? Maybe. Only if Christine also felt the same way as I did was. Otherwise I wasn’t. There was no reason to go around with a broken heart, and be hopeless in love her, if she didn’t even reciprocated my feelings. It was only something girls did.

"How was your day?” I don’t think I’ve ever said something that sounded so flimsy and corny. This was so ridiculously say, now she’s 100 % going to go. But she didn’t. Quite the reverse.

She giggled. She giggled!

“It went fine,” She then sighed, and straightened up to look me in the eyes.

“I’m taking ballet lessons, you know. And there’ll soon be Christmas show, and I kind of hope of starring role,” She said, smiling proudly.

I couldn’t believe my luck. She was letting me into her world! I smiled mushy to her.

“The most beautiful girl will get the starring role, no doubt about that.” I said, and stroked her cheek. She giggled shyly and looked away.

“But I'm sure there also is a role for you.” I laughed, and received a slap on the shoulder from Christine. She angrily looked at me, but the angry face expression was soon replaced with a smile.

“Ha- Ha, very funny,” she muttered and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm joking, you know that,” I snickered, and laid my hands on her thighs.

"It wasn’t funny,” she said bitterly, still a little smile along her lips.

“Guys have to tell their girl that they’re beautiful and stuff like that, ” she said confidently, and nodded, agreeing with herself.

I smiled at her.

I wanted to tell her she was beautiful. I really did. But I couldn’t. Compliments weren’t quite my area. Even though Christine deserved them all the time.

“Speaking of ballerinas... Is it your music box?” She asked, and laid his hands on top of mine.

I sighed. Should I tell her already?

"It was my mother’s,” I muttered, and stroked her inner thighs. She gasped slightly, and my eyes flew open alarmed. I looked at her to see if it was too much for her.

But she looked into my eyes and I could see that it was okay with her.

I was about to open his mouth to tell her some more, the detail I wouldn’t tell her when we sat in the car, when we suddenly were interrupted.

“Christine! Has that pervert caught you again?” Gabriel growled ironic outside the door.

Christine giggled and it made me smile. Her laughter was so joyful.

She got up from my lap and headed to door. She winked at me before she disappeared out the room. With a deep sigh, I let myself fell backwards and into the bed.

I was falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
8.1K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
41.9K 716 17
He wants you, he'll get you. He's crazy? Yeah, a little. THIS BOOK IS MINE, AND IVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MANY. I DID NOT COPY EVERY WORD OF A BOOK. THI...