Taken

By Night_Watcher

A teenage girl by the name of Katie Woods happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when she witness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

4.8K 127 28
By Night_Watcher

=========
Chapter 22
=========
Katie's P.O.V

I look up at Hunter nervous about what he has to say, and my lip quivered.

"I don't care whether you want to or not, but you will be replacing this girl until she is well enough to go to my client." He states and my heart sinks.

"N-no, oh god please no." I say."Anything but that, I- I can't, I can't leave Hannah." I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"You don't have a choice." He says before bringing the girl downstairs to where Hannah was.

"Well,well,well, looks like cupcake is scared." Chris says and Jackson and Noah both laugh.

"W-what are they going to do with me?" I ask.

"Well you ain't going on a vacation honey." Jackson says and a tear falls down my cheek. Hunter comes upstairs and I back up against the wall.

"Get her ready, they will be here in an hour." Hunter says and Noah walked up to me,twirling a gun in his hand.

"Now Katie you better be a good girl there or else Hannah will face the punishments... you don't want that do you?" He says and my throat tightened as he put the gun under my chin and forced me to look up.

"You're sick." I tell him.

"Yes I know. That being said..I'm gonna make you mine, once you get back, whether you like it or not." He tells me and I spit on his face. "You little..." He raises the gun and swings it across my cheek and my head snaps to the side as he does it.

"You know when I first met you, you acted as if you were all innocent and broken. I liked that version of you better and I intend to make you like that." He tells me and I look away from him as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Alright, enough talk let's go." Jackson says and Noah pulls me up by my arm roughly and drags me upstairs.

He pushes me into the washroom with a bag of clothes and tells me to shower. I really didn't want to go, but I knew now that it was too late. I didn't want to leave Hannah here alone with them and I really wish I could change things.

As I stood under the shower I didn't want to leave, what if these people were so much worse than Hunter? I was afraid of what to expect and I needed to find a way to not go but was it too late?

I finally got out and got changed into the clothing which consisted of a blue dress and black heels. After drying my hair, I curled it but  as I did I couldn't stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes, it was so much emotion that I had been holding in for so long.

"You're taking forever." Noah says as he barges in and I let out a scream and drop the curling iron. I noticed he wore a silver suit and I wondered why he was dressed so fancy.

I quickly picked the curling iron back up and I could feel his eyes lingering on me and it disgusted me, he began to get closer to me and I noticed he still had the gun in his hand and I wondered if I could get it from him, even if I tried could I really shoot him? I mean although he has hurt me so much I don't think I had the guts to kill anyone.

"You know, you're just so beautiful. Even after everything you've been through." He says and places his hand on waist and I instantly try to move away but he has a tight grip. "We don't have to be enemies Katie. We can really be together, you wouldn't have to go to them, just stay here with me. You, me and little Hannah. Doesn't that sound perfect?" I felt absolutely disgusted by his words and a shiver went down my spine. Noah had to be at least ten years older then me

"I-I'm only seventeen..." I say but then realization hit me, I wasn't seventeen anymore, I'm an adult now, I wondered how long ago it was."no wait... I'm eighteen" I say and immediately regret saying that out loud.

"Perfect, age doesn't matter though.You look grown up anyways."

"I don't feel the same about you, I would do anything to get away from you. I hate you." I say through gritted teeth and I see anger flash in his eyes.

Before he could do anything, I turn around and pressed the curling iron to his arm, and he yelled out in pain as it burned his skin, he dropped the gun and I quickly dove for it. I stood up with shaky hands and pointed it at him, he looked up at me with a deathly stare and he suddenly bursts out laughing, a deep, menacing laugh.

"You would never shoot me Katie. You aren't brave enough, you're just a useless little girl." He says and in that moment I was so done with everything. I had never used a gun before,although we had them around the house my dad never wanted us to use them so he kept them far away.

"If I'm just a useless little girl, why do you want me so bad?"

"I mean look at you...who wouldn't?"

I pointed the gun at him, and with shaky fingers I pulled the trigger.  Nothing happened and I tried again, still nothing. As I tried to get the gun to work, I didn't notice Noah lunging at me until it was too late. He was on top of me as he yanked the gun out of my reach and flicked the safety off. I stared up at him with wide eyes and quickly covered my face with my hands, he never hit me though and he stood up, his face was red and he looked angry.

"You're lucky I can't hurt you, or else you wouldn't be able to walk. Just wait until you get back." He tells me as he drags me up by my arm and brings me out of the bathroom and down the stairs. The rest of the boys sat on the couch dressed in suits and he brought me over to them.

"Well then, now that she looks presentable we should deliver her to my client." Hunter says as they all stand and begin to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" I exclaim and they all turn to stare at me. "Can I say good bye to Hannah?" I ask and Noah sighs.

"No you can't. We have to go." Hunter says and I look down disappointingly.

"Let her go." Jackson says and I look up at him with a faint smile. Noah let go of me and I quickly ran down the stairs. I entered the basement and saw Hannah sitting in the corner of the tiny cell,crystal laid on the side still unconscious. When she saw me,excitement filled her eyes and she quickly ran up to the front.

"Katie!" She yelled excitedly. I wanted to reach out and hug but the cell bars kept us separated. "Are you going to a party?" She asks. It broke my heart thinking about how tiny and innocent she was.

"I'm going away for a bit sweetie, I'll be back soon. You be good and don't miss me too much." She frowned at what I said and before i went upstairs I reminded her to sing our song when she's sad and to take good care of crystal. I slowly walked back upstairs, not wanting to leave just yet. Noah immediately grabbed my arm once I entered the living room and we started walking towards the door.

"So Katie I've been thinking... instead of killing you or using you to make mason jealous, I have another plan for you. You are going to be a replacement for my clients while I get them their requests." He says and by the time he finishes talking we have made it to the car.

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously and he laughs.

"It's exactly what you're doing now, replacing crystal for three weeks. So get used to it because this is your life from now on" He states and opens the trunk of the car."Just remember that you're life could of been different if you weren't so stubborn." He says with a smirk.

"W-why are you putting me in here?" I ask, I was nervous because I didn't like small spaces.

"We aren't as stupid as the others who have had you. We don't want anyone seeing you."

He says and I let out a shriek as he shoves me into the truck. He closed the lid and everything was pitch black. I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes. I tried kicking on the trunk to get it to open but I was so weak, it was no use. I wasn't sure how my life was going to be in the next three weeks and I wondered how these new people were. I was definitely afraid considering all of the places I have been to have hurt me bad.

After what felt like an hour, light blinded me as the trunk was opened and Jackson's face came into view.

"You look like a mess." He states before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the car.

"What happened to her?!"Chris shouts as he sees the state of me, I probably had mascara all over my face and my hair was sticking up everywhere.

He walked over to me and began roughly rubbing the makeup off my cheek and fixing my hair after he was finished we finally started up the driveway. I was very nervous to enter since I wasn't sure what to expect. The house was very large and the garden was beautiful with lots of flowers and a fountain.

Hunter ringed the doorbell and we all waited outside silently. All four of the boys stood straight with their chest out and their faces showed no signs of being nervous. The door opened and a tall man with brown hair and cold blue eyes opened the door. He looked very serious and a little cold and a chill ran down my spine.

"Hunter! It's great to see you, buddy. I see you brought her, come on in." He says and we all shuffle inside. Inside the home was even more beautiful with paintings lining the walls and expensive looking furniture. The man led us to a large office filled with leather chairs and a huge hardwood desk.

"I'm so glad you all finally arrived. Please take a seat." He told the boys and they all sat down, leaving Mr standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. He circled around me and looked me up and down, making me squirm in place. "This is not the girl I asked for." He announces, he seems annoyed and my throat tightens.

"Yes I know Lorenzo and I apologize for this minor inconvenience. We had a little incident earlier with Katie here, she thought it would be a good idea to escape with the girl and let's just say it didn't go according to plan." Hunter tells him and I figure out this man's name was Lorenzo.

"Really? So is little Katie here going to be staying with us?"

"Yes for just three weeks though sir as your girl heals." Hunter seemed to be doing most of the talking while the other three stayed quiet.

''How old are you?" Lorenzo asks but I look away. His eyes were an ice cold blue and they made me uncomfortable.

"Okay Katie, I think you need to learn that we handle things differently around here. You answer me when I talk to you." He says before taking off his belt. I immediately start backing up until I hit something hard and I spin around. It's a boy around my age with blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Lorenzo, they didn't look as cold though.

"There you are! You're just in time Marco." Lorenzo exclaims. I feel a pair of hands on my back and suddenly a lash towards my back and I fall forward onto the boy I now know as Marco. Everything was spinning as tears filled in my eyes and my back burned. Marco brought me back up to my feet and I slowly turned around to face Lorenzo. "Now I'm going to ask you again. How old are you?"

"I'm only eighteen." I say softly.

"Eighteen? I thought you were older than that. How long have you had her for?"

"We've had her for three months now but she's been with a few others." Hunter tells him and I wondered how long I had been missing for, it felt like years.

" Oh alright. So I guess I will be keeping in contact with you?" Lorenzo says as they all stand and walk towards the door.

"Yes, I would like to know if she is giving you any trouble." Hunter says. Noah walks up to me and grabs my chin.

"Be a good girl Katie or else you're precious Hannah won't be there when you get back." I opened my mouth to say something back but he just squeezed my chin hard before walking away. They left and I was alone with Marco and Lorenzo.

"So Katie you must be wondering what you will be doing here." Lorenzo says, and I nod my head."Well, my brother Marco here has finally turned eighteen which means it's time for him to learn how to become a man. So you're here so I can teach him how to discipline and become a dominant person."

"Real men don't hit women." I mumble and suddenly Lorenzo slammed his fists down on the table and I flinched.

"In this house, the men speak. I won't punish you this time because I understand that you've had to accustom to many different rules. But after this, you will be greatly punished." His voice boomed throughout the room and my stomach was queasy as I tried to think of what these people were capable of.

I was definitely afraid of the few weeks that I was going to be here, I wasn't sure if they would return me broken, well more broken then I already was. I wondered if there ever would be a day where I could find someone that wasn't cruel to me and didn't think I was worthless and only worth money. Maybe that day would come someday but for now, I think I would have to try to be on my best behaviour because it would not only affect me but little Hannah too.

===============
HEYYY GUYSS!!!

Thank you all so much for reading and if you enjoyed this please leave a vote and comment.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 143 10
Brianna and her best friend, Aubrey, were walking home from a football match when suddenly two men came out from the bushes with masks. Aubrey was pa...
337K 12K 29
Katie Knight found her mate at the age of 16 and were madly in love. But when he dies after a rogue attack he makes her promise that she will find so...
831 45 46
Hope Flynn used to love water. She never realized the power of water, or the strength of it until the accident. Now Hope knows just how dangerous wat...
1.9K 122 16
{COMPLETED} She has no family. She has no friends. And now? She has no hope. After being kidnapped while walking through the city, Jess has to escape...