That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

By shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 9

8.7K 501 357
By shinygem12

Taehyung POV

I walk down some stairs to the sound of someone screaming in pain, and the crackling of a whip hitting flesh.

It's dark

It's blurry

And I'm scared

I watch in terror as something horrific happens, but I can't remember what.

"TAEHYUNG GO BACK UPSTAIRS!!!," a voice yells at me. It was a familiar voice, but it sounded less gentle.

I don't listen to them over the sound of my heart beating rapidly. I walk closer to the terrifying scene, and as I step, sounds of little puddles eco through the room.

I look down to my feet, and see that I'm surrounded by a dark Crimson liquid. It was actually splattered everywhere.

"CALL THE POLICE," the figure on the ground says with all their might. They were covered in blood, sweat, and tears. (Author: See wat I did there 😆)

My eyes start to sting from the coming of tears, and complete fear takes over me.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL THE POLICE TAEHYUNG!!!!!" The standing figure yells as it comes closer to me.

I start to panic and hyperventilate. My vision becomes blurry as I turn my back to the figure, looking for a way out of the hell whole.

Next thing I know a stinging whip hits my back, sending pain through me. I fall to the ground, my vision now starting to fade.

Why was this happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TaeTae," Jiminie says as he waves his hands in my face. "You ok, you were spacing out."

I start to blink multiple times as I come back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say a little confused, and he notices my confusion.

"Are you sure your ok," this time stopping in front of me as he looks at me with worried eyes.

"You're such a worry wart," I say as I walk past him." I was just daydreaming don't worry about it."

I say it was just a dream, but why did it feel so real. The blood, the fear, and the pain. All of it, felt too real. The thing is, I don't remember any of that happening;"so why."

"Why what," Jimin says confused behind me.

Shoot, did I say it out loud.

I don't want him to ask me about it, because I don't even know what it means; He doesn't need to know about it.

"Why..... Aren't we there yet," I say trying to cover it up.

"Be patient," he says as he walks past me; then stops in front of me again. "Oh look, we're here."

I look around but we're just standing in a flat land of grass surrounded by forest, no sign of water. I look at him confused; Is he playing a prank on me.

Jiminie grins when he sees my confused expression, and steps back a little. He turns around and starts heading through some bushes.

I stand their and just stare, not knowing what he was doing.

"Hurry up, slow poke," he says somewhere I can't see him.

I follow him through the bush, and on the other side there's an amazing sight.

A little dock that's covered with vines that dip into the vast lake in front of us. Beautiful flowers attracted hungry butterflies to flutter around them.

The forest surrounds the vast lake, with its clear water and colorful fish.

"It's like a secret oasis," I say still admiring the beautiful sight.

"Yep,"he says proudly."I found it a couple days ago. Guess it was forgotten."

I hear a click from his direction, and I turn to him expecting to see him taking a picture of the beautiful view; but his camera was facing me.

"We'd you take a photo of me?" I question, still smiling from the beauty of the world. 

"Because I've never seen you look this happy," he says as he looks up from the camera. "Might as well save the moment," he says shaking the camera with one hand.

"Can I see the picture," I ask as I start to walk closer to him. He turns it to me, and my smile turns into a frown in seconds. "Delete it."

"Why," he says confused.

"Because I look ugly."

"No you don't," he says with a little laugh.

"Just delete it"

"No"

"Excuse Me," I say looking directly at him.

He pulls the camera closer to him as he gets into a defense position." I said no"

Jimin darts off and I start to sprint after him. He runs all over the place and I'm hot on his heels.

He makes his mistake though as he runs onto the dock and I trap him in the corner of it .

He raises up the camera and goes on his tipi toes like it would make a difference.

"You know I'm taller than you," I say as I reach up and yank the camera from his hands.

He looses his balance though and falls flat back into the lake.

"Help," he says as he splashes around in water. "I can't swim."

"Sure you can't," I say as I don't make any move to help him. But his head starts to go underneath the water for some time, and it doesn't pop up.

I start to panic. Can he really not swim.

"Jiminie," I say as I look into the water for him, but see now signs of him; putting his camera down behind me.

"JIMIN," I say louder but theirs no response. I push my hand into the water, not knowing what I can do.

Suddenly my hand is pulled and I start falling into the water.

"Just kidding," he says into my ear as I hit the water with a big splash. I hear a muffled laugh as I'm underneath the water.

I move to get to the surface but I don't float upwards. I wave my arms and legs rapidly trying to float but still no progress; I'm actually sinking.

I can't swim.

Fear gets to me as I feel my oxygen depleting. I start to feel weak and my eyes start to close.

I start to loose consciousness when I feel two hand pull me to the surface.

~~~~~~~~~

I start coughing as I slowly open my eyes.

"TaeTae, you alright," Jiminie says as he pushes the hair out of my eyes.

I nod my head as I try to get air into my lungs.

"Let's go back onto land," he says as he swims with me in his arms.

"You can't swim?" he question with worried eyes as we reach the sand.

"Yeah......sorry," I say as I look down at my feet." I didn't know."

He lets out a sigh and walks closer to me." It's not your fault then, it's actually mine because I pulled you into the water, I'm sorry."

It's quiet for a second as we both say nothing.

"Let's head back to the cabin then, it's getting late," he says as he taps my shoulder and starts to pick up the bucket and fishing rod.

"Sorry, we didn't get a chance to fish," I say sadly. Jiminie pulled me into the water to make it fun, and I just ruin it with useless self.

"Don't worry so much TaeTae," he says with a smile. "Let's watch a movie when we get back to make up for it. Like a horror."

We walk back pretty deep into the woods, when I stop in my tracks. Jiminie notices and stops with me.

What's wrong TaeTae," he says questionably.

"We forgot your camera, "I say as I turn around and run back onto the dock. I go and pick up his camera that was just sitting there watching the whole thing.

I start to head back to Jiminie when I look at the picture of me one more time. I smile finds it way on my face.

"I really do look ugly in this picture."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 2.3K 37
Y/n, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are all childhood friends. Due to the work of Y/n's father, they had to move from Busan to Seoul. After a long tim...
13.9K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
701 14 10
Jungkook and Taehyung where childhood friends.Even through jungkook is two year elder to taehyung they are realy good friends that even share everyth...
322K 12K 31
"I'm Park Jimin, I hope we can get along." What happens when the bullies meet their victim after 4 years? #1 jiminxbts category #1 jimincentric cate...