The loving crimson eyes of th...

By VermisaVVV

Young Tusukiakari Kiseki (Kari for short) was young when she meet the three Uchiha's, Itachi, Madara and Sasu... More

The loving crimson eyes of the ones who love me
Chapter 1 XD
Chapter 2 owo
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 -__-
Chapter 5 O____O
Chapter 6 8D
Chapter 7 >:D
Chapter 8 #_#
Chapter 10 =)
Chapter 11 X]
Chapter 12 =P
*Important news announcement*
Chapter 13 :{D
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 -le end of first book- *-*

Chapter 9 (o)---(o)

7.6K 219 45
By VermisaVVV

Itachi’s P.O.V.: (1st time!)

I watched as she fell to the ground breaking out into a fit of sobs. I admit that was a low blow even for me, but I need her to want to leave here. She has to be away from Madara. I don’t care if she hates my guts when she leaves, as long as I can get some distance in between her & Madara, I will accept the price. I walked out of her room and closed the door. I then leaned against the door long enough to here Kari say something to herself.

“Itachi, why?”

“Yes, why indeed Itachi?” I snapped my head up and saw Madara standing before me.

I went and walked by him not bothering to say a word. I felt him grip my shoulder & throw me back in front of him.

“Itachi, you should know by now, when I want answers I get them.” Madara watched me carefully. I kept up my dull façade while Madara tapped his fingers along his arm waiting for an answer.

“I told you once Madara, she won’t be anything of yours, I won’t let that happen.”

“Yes, but now that you’ve driven her away, what makes you think I won’t take an opportunity like that?” Madara tilted his head somewhat.

“Because I know she won’t let you. She knows how you take advantage of a situation very fast. She was always reading about our clans past, she probably found out about you there. “The tone of my voice grew a little more agitated by the minute.

“Hmmm, I remember the first day I met her, yes…I remember that day clearly. Wasn’t it also the first day you met her too? When you left to eat, cute little Kari sitting there naming the Koi fish. She was very sneaky for a 2 year old. She came up right behind me asking me who I was & to remove my mask. I saw no threat & so I did, boy is I glad I did. I still don’t understand her Kekkei-Genkai though…” This sprouted my interest.

“What are you talking about? Her Kekkei-Genkai is being able to create a dimension of her own creation, similar to yours only she could create a whole different living world in there if she wanted to.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“So you don’t know about…my, my, Kari is sneakier then I thought. This is going to be interesting.” Madara walked passed me and entered Kari’s room. I didn’t stop him because I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts.

‘What is she hiding that so secretive that even Madara has trouble figuring out? I know she is able to figure things out faster than anyone and I mean anyone. (QM: I’m sorry Shikamaru!)’

“Itachi? Why are you just standing there like that?” Kisame approached me.

“Nothing…” I murmured and left him standing there and returned to own room to think things out.

Madara’s P.O.V.:

“So you don’t know about…my, my, Kari is sneakier then I thought. This is going to be interesting.” I sad aloud more to myself than Itachi. I walked passed him entering Kari’s room half expecting Itachi to try something but surprisingly he just stood there staring off into space.

I saw Kari on the floor in a ball with silent tears running down her face. I turned around and locked the door to keep the others out. I walked over & saw Kari was shaking. I bent down and placed my hand on her arm. She flinched and looked back up at me, then back to focusing on her own hands.

I sighed, why are females such emotional creatures? Oh well. Being the smartass I am I deiced to encourage her the only way I knew how.

“We’ll look at this sight. The deadliest kunoichi I know is lying down on the ground in a ball. I wonder what happened to the dear little thing.”  

She glared at me but said nothing.

‘This is going to be harder than I thought.’ I thought to myself. I sat next to her and pulled her into my lap.

“What are you doing?” She asked me.

“Trying to comfort the lady in distress.” I sighed. She tried poking my eye through my masks hole like usual. I swatted her hand away.

“You suck at it.” She shot at me. I leaned in close to her face.

“& how can I do it better?” I went to remove my mask but her hand stopped me.

“Miso Ramen.” She pointed to the door. I raised an eyebrow beneath my mask.

“You’re kidding, right?” She shook her head. I got up.  To her shock I picked her up bridal style and laid her down on her bed. To my surprise she didn’t fight back but then I figured out why when I heard her stomach growl. “Fine, stay.” I ordered.

I left her room relocking it from the outside. As I was walking towards the kitchen Zetsu came up from behind.

“Kuku…instead of you taking advantage of the girl, it appears that she has you played.” White Zetsu said.

“You are growing weak!” Said Black Zetsu.

“Wrong, the more I make her happy, the more she’s mine.” I growled out. I saw Kohan in the kitchen.

“Kohan, make Miso Ramen now.” I saw her frown but didn’t oppose. Deidara walked into the kitchen. Sigh, here comes the obnoxious act.

“DEIDARA SEMAPI! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY” I screamed. Man was my throat going to hurt later. Deidara glared at me before shouting back.

“TOBI YOU SO ANNOYING! SHUT UP!” He started to run at me so I ran.

“MEEEEEEP! DEIDARA-SEMPAI IS A MEANIE TRYING TO HURT TOBI! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!” I yelled over and over and over again.

Just my luck I ran into Hidan. Hidan hates my guts but he hates Deidara’s equally as much. So if I slip behind him he’ll be able to delay Deidara for me.
As I slipped underneath Hidan and head back towards the kitchen. I heard Hidan and his foul mouth piss off Deidara even more than I did.

Kohan was gone when I returned but the Miso Ramen was done and steaming hot on the counter. I grabbed some chopsticks and headed to Kari’s room. I was about to use my abilities and go through the door but I heard something clicking. I locked through the key hole and saw some hair pins in it. I heard a final click and the door opened inwards to revealing my future queen looking sheepishly.

“…”

“What are you doing?” I walked in as Kari walked backwards. I put the ramen down on a dresser and approached her. She stopped when she hit the bed and she sat down.

“You locked me in a room without bathrooms.” That was the best she could think of?

“Why didn’t you just use your Kekkei-Genkai to get out?” I asked her.

She looked at me and did a faceplam. “Right, forgot about that…”

She got back up & grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. Then stopped.

“What are you doing?”

“Use your lame Tobi-ness and show me to the girl’s bathroom.”

“You were serious about that?” I would look very shocked if I didn’t have my mask on.

“If I wanted to escape, I would’ve done it already when you weren’t here.” She responded and then nudges me in a random direction.

“Hurry up! I really have to go!” Kari whined at me.

“Well then you should nudge me in the right direction.” I shot back. I didn’t even ask I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran to the girl’s bathroom formerly known as Kohan’s bathroom. I dropped her and point to the door and she ran in. I stood against the opposite wall waiting.

Hidan once again came and looked at me and then the bathroom door.

“So Tobi is turning into a little perv isn’t he?” Hidan patted me on the back. “Good job bro.”

“Tobi is a good boy. Tobi is waiting for Kari-sama to come play a game with Tobi.”

“Oh and what game is that?” Hidan raised an eyebrow.

“Hide and seek!” I shouted.

Hidan rubbed his ears and walked away muttering stuff about how stupid I am.

Kari came out the bathroom.

“Ok, now back to Ramen!” she went and started in the wrong direction.  

“Sure if you want to go back to your room with the ramen it’s this way.” I walked in the other direction hearing her footsteps run after me. She then jumped on my shoulders. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I think I’m being lazy and hitching a free ride?”

“What makes you think it’s free?”

“I’m already in the Akatsuki, that’s your payment for everything.” She put her elbows on top of my head.

“It won’t be for long…” I mumbled.

“What was that?” I heard her growl. I shook my head. Then she started choking me with her legs and threw me back.

“Takes that!” she jumped off me and ran into her room up a head. I heard her lock the door.

I just walked to her room and through the door to see her slurping down the ramen.

“Someone’s hungry.”

“Food helps with pain.”

“Should I make more?”

“10000000 more.” (QM: yes she almost daily with naruto when Sasuke left.)

‘Maybe Zetsu had a point; it seems I’m losing out right now.’

“Come on; let’s go make the rest of your noodles.

********************************************************************

That’s it for this chapter
sorry, no Sasuke point of view yet, I’m still trying to think of what he would do & his personality.

Oh wells, that’s for next time.
I hope you enjoyed it

And if you hadn’t noticed, I put faces next to each chapter number & I’m explaining this so u all aren’t getting confused.

& another banner from roxas21399 from quizilla on the side, this is my favorite one that she has made so far. Thank you roxas21399!

Vermisa out! ~war sign~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
234K 6.8K 15
Kai was born with a tiger demon passed down from her family. Finding this out, her parents abandon her in Konoha where the hokage found her. The Hoka...
186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
135K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...