Stockholm Syndrome

By litpayno

Stock·holm syn·drome noun feelings of affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a vi... More

warnings
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
not a chapter lmao
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.

chapter 12.

731 28 8
By litpayno

Selena's POV:

I watched him intently as he counted his money, the way his giant hands ruffled through it. He's a good person, yes he has done bad things to me and others but his family were killed horribly, it's not his fault that he's like this.

"Selena" He yells my name. I call to him and he tells me to come.

"Yes" I say as I enter his office and walk over to him.

He grabs my waist and places me on top of his lap. He gives me a look I know really well, I nod before he attacks my lips. He kissed me hungrily, his hand planted on my inner thigh.

He stands us up and sits me on top of his desk, he moves everything off of it but never breaks our kiss.

He travels lower and lower before stopping due to no more naked skin. He starts unbuttoning my jeans but stops, he looks up and at the door for some reason. He opens one of the drawers to his desk pulling out his gun.

I sit up realizing something serious is happening and look at him, "What?!" I whisper. He signals me to be quiet and rushes out the door.

I get off the desk and put my shirt on. Following him. He's downstairs by the time I'm out.

"What the hell is happening!?"

"I hear something outside" That's impossible, no one can find this place unless someone ratted out the address.

I jump as a gun shot breaks the window causing the glass to shatter all over the floor. "Get down!" Harry screams and runs towards me, bringing both of us down on the floor.

More gun shots are fired at the house, the bullets breaking everything it comes in contact with.

Harry grabs my wrist and we scurry up the stairs. We reach a cabinet and Harry pulls out guns grabbing many, putting them on.

"Selena do you know how to handle a gun!?" He screams due to gun shots still being launched. I shake my head, "Close enough" He says before somewhat explaining how to use it.

"How are we gonna get out of here!"

"We're not, I'm not leaving without a fight, this is my property and I want them to know that!"

"Are you fucking crazy!!!! There's probably about a whole fucking group of people out there!! we're out numbered!" I yell before a bullet passes right by my left shoulder causing me to jerk away from the spot I was in.

"All the best people are crazy" He grins at me before aiming his gun downwards and discharging it.

"Selena go to that window and start shooting at whoever stands out there!" I nod and go over to it.

I see someone, I pick up the long gun he gave me and point it at the guy, I look down at the gun, pulling the hammer thing which makes a click sound.

I can't. I can't. I can't kill someone. I look back at Harry who's shooting away to the men below who somehow got into the house.

I have to, I'm just adding people onto Harry. I need to help Harry, Harry helps me all the time.

I look back at the person outside, I'm shaking as I place my finger on trigger. I pull it, a huge bang comes from it, I killed him. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see what was the aftermath. After the fatal shot I made they started shooting at the window. I would hide by it than I would shoot at the first thing I seen and repeat.

Once there was no more people outside, I look back at Harry but he's not there. Oh my god, what am I gonna do. I don't have any more bullets in the chamber, I'm done.

"It's ok Selena, calm down!" I panic as I run back over to the cabinet but there's nothing in it.

His office! He has guns in the drawers of his desk!  I dash over there and hurriedly look through the drawers, shaking and my eyes becoming watery. "Where is it!!" I scream and continue looking for it all throughout his office.

I come across a couple things that can be somewhat useful but not a gun, nor bullets that fit in the chamber.

"What are you looking for darling?!" I hear a deep voice behind me, his voice laced with wicked intentions.

I turn around slowly, "nothing" I say before bolting away only for him to catch me at the exit.

"You're not going anywhere!" He grins evilly at me, grabbing my jaw roughly.

I try to kick him in his crotch but he jolts and pushes me against the wall, "You dumb bitch!" He yells in my face and wraps his hands around my neck, squeezing it and lifting me up.

I cough and cough and he just grins, all the air has been taken from me and I no longer feel in control of my breathing. I clawed at him but his grip only became tighter, I could feel my life slipping away from me.

I felt really unconscious but I can't give up....I remember. With all the little strength I had in me I pull out the knife I found and slice it deeply across his neck.

I fall down onto the floor, gasping for air. I look back up and see gushes of his blood spewing out of his neck. Before I know it he falls down on the floor, his blood still spilling out, some of it hitting me. I crawl away from him and begin to regain myself. Making sure I was ok before going back to him and checking him if he had a weapon, luckily enough, he did.

I grabbed both of his guns and stood up, I look back down, look what I'm capable of.

I rush out the room, the noise in the house has not changed.

"Selena! Selena!" Harry screams from ahead and runs to me.

He grabs my head abruptly and kisses me, "Why did you leave me!" , "I hate you" I said in between kisses

"I'm so stupid", he said gasping.

(I'm thinking it looks like this titanic scene 😛)

"Selena, we'll be able to kill all of them if we work quickly and closely" I nod. He motions me to follow him and I do.

"Three...Two...one!" We fire and keep it going until Harry gets shot in his arm causing him to slow down but he yells at me to not.

My breathing is really uneasy right now, I'm shaking, I didn't sign up for this.

After taking out all of them from below, I grab Harry and pull him away from the stairs balcony. "Does it hurt a lot?" I ask him, panicking as per usual.

"Nothing new, I'm ok I just need something to wrap it up" I nod and look around to see if I find something but nothing is here. I run into our room and get a muscle shirt out, ripping it in half. I go back to Harry and wrap it around him quickly.

"Selena I think we killed them all but I'm not 100 percent sure" he whispers, I grab one of the guns and look over the balcony. The sound in the house is completely silent, I see one guy looking around, I grab my gun and shoot him. I still look around but I don't see anything.

"It's clear"

I crawl back over. I sit next to him, our backs against the wall and my head laying on his shoulder. We just sit there silently, completely shaken up.

"What's gonna happen now?"

I hate myself 😭 I'm sorry for not updating in a longggg time I literally have no excuse besides being on writers block. Anyways hopefully you liked this chapter!

Thanks for reading 💕 Please VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 203 70
'UR/ur' is the most commonly used unofficial abbreviation for the word 'your' in many countries. [#1 in Culprit] [#20 in Harlena] [#25 in 1Directi...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
6.5K 116 32
She was hurt. Betrayed by the two people that brought her into this world. this cruel, cruel world. Could she trust again? Could Alexis ever open up...
243K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...