Oliviana

De urbantai

Inspired by the story "Othello". Oliviana (Olivia) Taylor has it all. Being a senior in high school with her... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 ..
Chapter 2 ..
Chapter 3 ..
Chapter 4 ..
Chapter 5 ..
Chapter 6 ..
Chapter 7 ..
Chapter 8 ..
Chapter 9 ..
Chapter 10 ..
Chapter 11 ..
Good Stories
Chapter 12..
Chapter 13 ..
Chapter 14..
Chapter 15 ..
Chapter 16 ..
Chapter 17 ..
Chapter 18 ..
New Story
Chill Out
Bonus Chapter I
Bonus Chapter II

Epilogue

9.8K 656 494
De urbantai

August

"August Alsina?" The nurse called.

My leg was bouncing up and down and I got up to her.

"Follow me." She said.

I nodded and followed behind her.

"Take a seat. The doctor should be in here shortly to tell you your results." She said.

After ten minutes of waiting, he finally walked in.

"Hello August .."

"Wassup. What's up with the results?" I asked impatiently.

"Well. You don't have HIV." He said.

I sighed in relief thanking God.

"But you do have chlamydia." He said.

I nodded.

I'd rather have that than HIV. Chlamydia is curable and that means that I'll still have a chance to get Oliviana back.

I fucked up when I had sex with Ashley.

I don't know what I was thinking at all.

Ashley got in my head when she told me that Olivia and Chris was messing around.

Then Olivia move on with that square ass nigga Chance.

"Just take these two pills and it should go away within two weeks. So no sex for two weeks okay?" He said handing me the pills with a cup of water.

I nodded. "Thanks doc."

"There is another problem." He said catching me off guard.

"What?" I asked.

"We ran another test and found out that you're anemic." He said.

I sighed. "What that mean? I gotta come back?"

He nodded. "Yes. Especially since you're sick. That's not good at all. You have to come back next week, but right now I'll prescribe you with some pills to induce your red blood cells."

"Okay." I said.

I was thankful I didn't have that shit.

Now it was time for me to get Oliviana back.

--

Oliviana

"Chance where are we going?" I asked nervously.

We were in the car for what felt like hours and we weren't in the city no more.

I knew I should've stayed home.

He chuckled. "Chill out. We're almost there. You see that sign?" He pointed.

I nodded.

"It's my mom's restaurant." He said making me nervous.

"I'm not ready to meet your mama." I said.

"She's not here Liv, calm down. I wouldn't do you like that." He smiled.

--

"The food was so good." I said as I rubbed my full stomach.

"I told you. Don't doubt my mom like that." He said.

I laughed and it got silent.

"I just wanted to ask if you had dude was really over." He said out of the blue. "I don't wanna waste my time."

I sighed. "Yes. August and I are definitely over now."

We were not getting back together especially after what Chris told me.

I already went to a clinic and got tested. All of my tests I took because I was so scared, came back negative.

I prayed for August, even though he did me real dirty.

My love for August was real and I don't wish nothing bad on anyone.

"Good. Cause I really like you Olivia."

I smiled and blushed. "I really like you too."

--

Omniscient

"August I need you to help me! I need your help!" Odai screamed into the phone.

August scrunched my face up. "Why should I help you?"

"August please." She cried."

August sighed not knowing if he should trust her or not.

She was the one who was plotting with Ashley that whole time and had the nerve to be disloyal to her own sister.

"Where you at?" August asked.

"On a 112th in Michigan, hurry!" She said before the phone disconnected.

He drove to the destination.

Noticing that he was somewhere by the woods, he wanted to turn his ass right back around.

Unfortunately, August had to go help Odai in order to try to get back on Olivia's good side.

August stepped out the car and into the abandoned house and cautiously made his way up the old stairs.

The door was cracked open and August looked around, not sure if he should go in or not.

August took a deep breath, making sure his father's gun was still in his waistband.

Pushing the door open, he stepped in and the floor made a creaking sound.

"Odai." August whispered.

Odai seen August and smirk that he actually fell for it.

A dumbass will never learn.

"August! You came!" She said getting back into her fake act.

"What the fuck you doin hea?" August asked. "I thought you stopped being a hoe."

Odai rolled her eyes and decided to start the plan now.

She smiled. "I did stop, but look." She started. "I always had a huge crush on you." She admitted.

August sighed in annoyance that he just wasted his time coming to her.

"Wait." She said grabbing his arm. "You broke my sister's heart. So it's only right to break yours."

August scrunched his face up. "What are you-

Before August could finish his sentence, a gunshot went off, piercing his chest.

Odai jumped back and watch August's body dropped to the ground.

August held his chest in shock and looked up at Odai.

"We gotta get out of here!" Odai yelled.

"Let's go." Chance said grabbing Odai's arm.

--

The police arrived at the scene, seeing August's body on the ground as blood was making a trail to the door.

"Damn. What do you think he did?" Detective Cage asked her partner.

"Probably gang related or maybe he cheated. Who knows." He said checking August's body for a pulse.

"Well?" Detective Cage asked.

"He's still alive."

--

Thank you all for reading my story.

There will be no sequel, sorry. I really appreciate all of my true supporters!

-Tai💘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

428K 19.2K 89
Jazmine sacrificed her own dreams so that Odell could live his, no questions asked! But now that the tables have turned the real question is, is Odel...
332K 10.9K 33
Karmen was a girl who was damaged from her past, but as she got older she learned to forget about it and move on. That's until her long lost bestfrie...
815K 33.5K 64
Growing up in the cartel has its perks... money, nice houses, fast cars, expensive clothes, and of course hoes. Luis raised them to protect themselve...
2.7M 53.6K 35
PLEASE DO NOT RE-PUBLISH/TRANSLATE/ADAPT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION [Warning: TOXIC JENNIE AHEAD! Rated M for Language and Some Sexual Content] "Orange is...