Chapter 15 ..

Authors Note 📝

I just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate the comments and votes. From now on I will be rewriting Shakespeare into August Alsina/Chris Brown Stories.

Enjoy this chapter tho!

--

Chapter 15: Disaster

--

Oliviana

I sat in third period waiting for Ivy to show up, but she didn't come

She missed the first two classes and I knew that Odai told her that I found out about her plan.

August tried to talk some "sense" into me, telling me that Odai could be lying.

Why would she lie about something when she was in the middle of getting her hair damn near ripped out?

I didn't care what anyone had to say.

Ashley warned me about Ivy, but I had to be stupid and not listen to her.

After the bell finally rung, I spotted Jasmine sitting at our usual table with Chris.

They were both talking about something serious and I plopped down in the seat on the end getting their attention.

"Wassup Liv." Chris said.

I waved at him and started eating my bag of ruffles.

"Hey, Olivia I gotta holla at you real quick." Jasmine said standing up.

Chris got up and went over to Morgan and Mya's table and snuck up on her from behind, making her jump up.

I turned back to Jasmine who was looking like she been through hell over the weekend.

Her hair was in a messy bun, she was in need of a taper, and her eyes were red.

I wondered if she knew about Ivy trying to get at August.

"Ivy and August got something going on." She said making my heart ache.

"No. They don't. Ivy's been texting August from my contact name, pretending to be me." I started. "She's trying to break us up to get a chance with him."

Jasmine shook her head. "No listen to me me Oliviana! I found August's watch in my personal drawer at Ivy's house."

My eyes damn near popped out of my head. "What?"