drown the stars

By constantorion

❝ just like relativity, we are only a theory ❞ • amateur writings of golden poetry • [cover by @antigravitea] More

note
NICOTINE
STAGNANT
THE RELATIVITY OF US
IS IT SO
HALF BITTEN WORDS
SILENCE
SWEET DECEPTION
FLUID
NOSTALGIC GOODBYE
ONCE UPON A TIME
ASHES OF THE NIGHT
A NOT-SO PLAUSIBLE DESPERATION
A MONSTER WITHOUT CLAWS
BRING IT ON
I LOVE YOU
WE ARE MORE
DARK NIGHT
SYNCHRONIZED SYMPHONIES
NOT A DREAM, ONLY A WHISH
I AM MY OWN HERO
DEATH IS A FRIEND
BE THE LIGHT
LOVE IS BLIND
A CHILD AND A FLOWER
THE SKY TELLS OUR STORY
THE SKY TELLS OUR STORY (2)
'let not light see your dark & deep desires'
THE OPPOSITION OF SCIENCE
REWRITE
THE ART OF
OVER THE SKY AND ACROSS THE STARS
CHAOS AND CONFUSION
IT'S YOU
You & I
UNDER THE NEVER SKY
RENAISSANCE
INTANGIBLE

RARITY

626 82 38
By constantorion

A million stars align to bask in her glory: the effortless glitter that shines through her frazzling smiles, sparkling waters that glimmer in her eyes, her fingers trailing ghosts of star clouds and her hair blanketing night skies with its never ending ink.

a thousand flowers bloom in response to her.
they dance and sing melodies in the wind, to the crackling fire she emits; and she lights darkened corners of the world with her voice and the dreams she silently exclaims.

when she wishes for the stars to listen,
they whisper back,
urgent and feverent.
reverent rivers shiver when she touches their silky waters.
they hurry and they run when she dances among the rain, and when she walks among the trees, birds titter and they holler.

she sings,
she blushes and the sky seems to dim in color; she was made of extraordinary planes remarkably different from nature.

she's an incredible phenomena to earth: the seasons shift when her emotions flicker and the tides rise when she loves too much.

she never fails to amaze human minds, which is why no one understands the unrivaled wonder that is her.

- -
Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 866 56
This is booked is full of baking tips and hacks. These will be very helpful if you're baking.
158K 12.2K 156
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
Super Villain By Sums

Science Fiction

251K 3.3K 7
• Highest Rank #2 in supervillain • "Do you trust me?" he asked, still staring at the gray door. "Of course not," I said, as if the idea we...
334K 25.8K 97
While being chased by her abusive boyfriend, Lyla turns the tables, shoving him into the path of an oncoming car. But rather than calling the police...