Playing For You (Amourshippin...

By amourshipper24

Meet Ash Ketchum, the best football player in Kanto. He is the best quarterback everyone has seen. He has it... More

Everything is Perfect
I never thought this would happen to me
The Best Last Week Anyone Can Imagine
The Day has Came
Mistaken Identity
The New Kid
The First Day
First Game Full of Surprises
The Start of Something New
Jealousy Causes Problems
The Hangout
The Breakup
Motivation
Is This A Date?
Surprised Reunion
Authors note
The New Couple
Regional Championship
One Last Game to Never Forget
ANNOUNCEMENT AND THANK YOU
SPOILER!!!
Announcement
Public Service Announcement
6k?!?!?!?
Music Challenge?
10k?!?! Wow....
hey everyone....
Teaser for the One shot
Its Published!

Playoffs (Divisional Round)

2.6K 44 18
By amourshipper24

After that week, Gary went back to Kanto. Ash said his goodbyes and told him he would see him at Christmas.

More weeks passed by and Serena and Ash's love for each other grew. They would nonstop see each other, they spent the night with each other. They were the happiest couple that everyone saw. They had a few bumps in the road, but they quickly managed to get through them. They had very few hard times, but that didn't stop them. Everyone was wanting to be like them. They looked like a married couple.

For the rest if the season the Broncos went 8-2. It is now time for the playoffs. Since they were the #1 seed in the region, they had the first round bye. Everyone practiced hard and did what they were suppose to do. Kept their grades up, stayed out of trouble and so on. We are currently in the locker room. Coach is giving them a speech. He told them that no matter what happens, he will always be proud of who they are and what they have accomplished. It is now finally game time and everyone ran out onto the field. Ash was stretching, when Serena came up and tackled him to a hug.

Ash chuckled, "Serena, if you keep this up I might have to recruit you next year. You pack a punch"

Serena laughed, "Well I've gotta show how much I'm excited for you! Its your first playoff game here and I want you to he relaxed"

Ash continued to laugh, "you know I've been in this situation before right?"

Serena playfully pouted, "I know, but its different. You have me to support you" she then kissed him and winked at him.

Ash blushed, "Oh you. You're right though. This makes things a whole lot less nerve racking."

Serena giggled and hugged him again. She squeezed him a little tighter, "just know that whatever the outcome is, I will always be here for you"

Ash smiled, "I know, that's the best part! The game is about to start. Talk to you after"

Serena blushed and kissed him again, "Alright, good luck, I love you" and then she ran off.

Ash sighed out of happiness, "Man I love her," he thought.

Brock came over to him and talked to him. Everyone told Ash that there wasn't anything to worry about. He reassured them and told him he's been in this predicament before. Everyone nodded in agreement. The game has finally started.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I WELCOME YOU TO THIS EXCITING MATCHUP TONIGHT. THIS IS THE DIVISIONAL ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS. WE HAVE THE LUMIOUS BRONCOS AND THE SNOWBELL CITY SAINTS. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME TONIGHT. WE TUNE YOU IN TO THE COIN TOSS

Official: "Good evening to both teams, we want this game to be fun and clean. Since the Saints are the visiting team, they will choose what side they want on the coin toss. Please choose."

Saints player: "Heads"

The official tosses the coin and it is Tails. Ash chose to kick first.

Official; "Like I said, we want this to be a good clean game. Good luck to the both of your teams"

Both teams nodded and headed back to the sideline

THE BRONCOS WILL KICK OFF FIRST
THIS SHOULD BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOLKS!

The Saints got the ball first and wasted a lot of time on the clock. The Broncos managed to force a punt. With 6:03 left in the first quarter Ash is out with his team ready to give a show tonight.

OUR BRONCOS ARE TAKING THE FIELD TONIGHT. ASH KETCHUM HAS HAD A PHENOMENAL YEAR. CAN HE CONTINUE THIS YEAR?

Ash started off handing the ball off. He threw little passes here and there. They finally capped off the drive with a 5 yard touchdown run by Ash

The rest of the night continued and both teams battled hard. At the start of the 4th quarter the score was 28-14 Broncos. The first play of the 4th quarter the Saints had a 45 yard touchdown pass. It shocked everyone but Ash stayed calm. The Broncos got the ball and wasted much time as possible. With 6 minutes remaining the Broncos kicked a field goal to go 31-21. It didn't take long for the saints to score and make it 31-28. Ash's next series quickly went 3 and out. Surprisingly the Broncos held them to a field goal and made it 31 all. With 1:30 left, the ball is in Ash's hands. The ran a few times and had little short routes. There's 15 seconds left and its 3 and 7. Ash's next pass was incomplete. So it is 4th and 7 at their 30 yard line. The kicker missed the field goal and it went into over time. The Saints got the ball first and made a field goal. Which gave the Broncos a chance. We tune into the Broncos play

SINCE THE SAINTS MADE A FIELD GOAL. IT GIVES THE BRONCOS A CHANCE. ASH TAKES THE SNAP. SCRAMBLES AROUND, AND FINDS BROCK IN THE END ZONE! OH MY-

Everyone went silent because Ash took a really late hit and wasn't getting back up.

The officials threw their flags and ejected the player that made the hit.

The coach, Serena, and Delia were all worried and they darted straight to Ash. Serena was running as fast as she could. She got to him and embraced him

Serena while screaming and crying, "ASH! WAKE UP, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP"

The medics came out and started to check on him. He had a pulse, but it was low.

Delia started to cry, "Oh Ash, be okay please"

Serena was still crying and holding him. She wouldn't let the medics take him. She then kissed him and the medics got him away from her.

Everyone stayed silent, praying Ash would be okay.

Serena went over to him and held his hand. While the medics were performing their tests, Serena felt her hand get tighter. She then looked at Ash, he barely moved his head and turned it to Serena and smiled.

Serena started to cry of joy. She embraced him again.

Ash softly laughed, "Like I said, you know, you worry too much," he then kissed her

Ash slowly got back up, "Phew! That was a hit." he then slowly walked back to the sidelines. Everyone was on their feet cheering for him. Serena and Delia wrapped his arms around their necks and helped him walk.

HE IS OKAY! WHAT A PLAYER! TO ENDURE A HIT LIKE THAT TAKES SOME GUTS! THE BRONCOS WIN! WHAT A GAME! A LOT OF SHOCKING PLAYS! THANK GOD ASH IS OKAY! UNTIL NEXT WEEK! GO BRONCOS!

The team went back to the locker room and coach gave them a speech. As Ash walked out everyone came up to him and told them that they were happy he was okay. He told everyone thanks. He turned around to talk to someone else and he saw Serena dart straight at him. She jumped on him and he twirled her around.

Serena while laughing, "Thank god you're okay! You have me so worried!"

Ash laughed, "Hey ill do anything to win a game. I'm just glad we won"

Serena rolled her eyes, "Yeah you do care about the game more than yourself"

Ash chuckled, "Eh some of it. I do worry about some sweetheart of mine more than I do about myself and food." he then winked at her, "And that should mean a lot"

Serena blushed, "Oh Ashy, you're too sweet"

Ash laughed and kissed her, "I know I am. Come on, lets go home. I'm wore out"

Serena giggled, "Alright, staying with you is the best"

Ash blushed and tried to look away. Serena took notice and laughed, "So someone likes it when I stay with them huh"

Ash rolled his eyes, "Well of course, I do feel a lot more comfortable around you"

Serena blushed and grabbed his hand and walked with him. They got in his truck and went home. Ash took a shower and out on pajama bottoms but without his shirt. Serena saw and instantly blushed like crazy.

Ash laughed, "So someone seems to take interest into my body"

Serena looked away and didn't say anything. Ash then huffed then came up with an idea. Serena turned around and saw him smirk. She sweat dropped. She knew it wouldn't be good. Next thing she knew, Ash was on top of her tickling her

Serena while laughing, "HAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY. YES I DID TAKE INTEREST. STOP PLEASE! HAHAHAHA"

Ash then jumped to the other side of the bed and brought her in close. He kissed her passionately and caused Serena to blush even more.

Serena:"W-what was t-that f-for"

Ash:"I don't know. I figured I should pay you back for worrying about me so much"

Serena rolled her eyes and kissed him again. Ash laughed and then let out a loud yawn.

Ash:"Phew, that game wore me out. I'm about to fall asleep. Goodnight Serena. I love you"

He kissed her and snuggled up to her

Serena giggled, "Goodnight Ashy, I love you too"

The two fell asleep quickly with smiles on their faces. Their love clearly shows that anything can happen with them. Serena basically brought Ash back to life. Everything seems to be falling into place for them. Until next time

That's the chapter! Hope you like it! Sorry it is a late update. Ive had tests and everything. It sucks but this week is fall break so I should update more. I should say this. Sadly this book is close to coming to an end. I know it sucks. I've had a lot of fun typing this. I just feel like it is all the same now. Nothing special. I will say this. I am think about starting a new book. Let me know if you want me to! I have an idea already and I think it should be a good one! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 9.2K 35
Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, drama and boys, Serena is pretty much livi...
208K 3.8K 34
As expected, Ash begins his journey when he's 10, but he doesn't GO WITH THE FLOW. He's calm, cunning and calculative resulting in him winning all th...
30.1K 616 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
175K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...