~The Return~ (Book Two of Dan...

By Yellow-Sherbert

⚠️If you haven't Read Dangerous Love first then go and read that before coming back here⚠️ "But as the Years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Not An Update but...
A Little Break
New Book!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Dangerous Love Anniversary!!
Chapter 15
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!🚨
Guyssss!!!!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK ALERT!🚨
Chapter 16
Cover Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update+Game
🚨🚨🚨
ISSA COMEBACK!!!!

Chapter 9

6.5K 288 67
By Yellow-Sherbert

Do you ever just Crave Someone? Not in a Sexual Way, but just needing to hear their voice and feel the touch of their Skin.

💖Khaleyah

He stared at me with Confusion written all over his face, he walked in here really thinking it was all okay and everything would go back to Normal JUST Cause he's back.

No Sir!

"Khaleyah.. I'm.. I'm confused, I thought we were together?"

I laughed sharply.

"You really thought just cause you came back it was gonna be all Peaches and fucking cream? Like you never left and never tried to get in touch with me, not even thinking about how I feel or how it effected me NOT ONE BIT" the tears clouded my vision again as I relived the pain.

He furrowed his Brows quickly. "Khaleyah you don't think I missed you? I missed you like fucking crazy!! You were all I could think about"

"Then why the FUCK Didnt you CALL?!" I questioned folding my Arms across my chest.

"I was going through some mental shit and.. And.. I just couldn't call you in that State..." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears away. "You been going through some mental shit? What do you think IVE Been going through?.." I trailed off breaking our stare as his face soften.

"I had shut off the world after that day... For a whole. Year... And now I'm in therapy and they put me on some fucking pills, Fucking. Pills!!" I repeated the last words.

"And I have Flashbacks" I shook my head as more tears fell. I never thought I'd be explaining this to him but my Thoughts were just spilling out with no control over them. He needed to hear it anyway.

He stared quietly at me but I refused to give him eye contact, I was afraid I would give in easily but damn I've missed him... A lot...

"I know there's nothing I can say to fix this so imma just stop with the sorry shit" He finally spoke.

He stepped closer to me grabbing my hand. I kept my head turned looking at the picture of us on the wall. I wouldn't even think then that we'd be where we are now.

Take me back please.

"Imma just show you instead" He pecked my jaw and let go off my hand Leaving me weak in the knees.

His voice was so deep and smooth and his lips were still warm and soft making It even harder to Stay mad at him.

Keep it together, Leyah.

He gathered his bags and walked to the back.

I sighed running my Hand through my Hair.

I walked back into the kitchen putting all the food back away, that just made me lose my Appetite.

After I was done I went back to the living room and seen Niques phone still on the table Causing me to Huff.

"I'll Just take it to this Forgetful child" I mumbled shaking my head.

I grabbed her phone, my Jacket and keys just as Lucas entered the Living Room again.

He questioned me quickly. "Where you goin?"

"To take Omunique her phone.." I kept it simple and didn't look at him at all.

"Lemme Go with you." He grabbed my wrist as I walked past him. I finally looked up at his Pleading eyes for one quick second.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Because.. I just got back.. And I just wanna be around you.." I could hear the honesty and Yearning in his voice.

It wasn't in a sexual way but just in a way where I was in view. He missed just being around me. I just knew it I oddly felt it in his heart like our heart's were connected and I felt the same way.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

He grabbed his jacket and we left out the door.

--------

"Stay right here" I told him getting out of the car.

He nodded. The whole car ride was silent.

I walked up to Niques house ringing her doorbell.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts and emotions that I couldn't even play at the door like I usually do.

She opened the door and pulled me in the house and into a hug.

I bit my lip holding back the tears that wanted to escape. My gaurd that I had put up was slowly coming down.

While holding onto me, she she took one hand off my back and closed the door behind me.

"Why did he come back Now Nique? When I was just now doin better? Huh? Does he want to ruin me? Do he not want me to be happy? Is that what it is?" I asked as the tears Spilled from my eyes.

"Nooo no boo" She disagreed pulling away.

"Then what?? Why he couldn't come back when I was Missing him? When I was a fucking a WRECK" All this was just pulling me apart, as soon as I thought it was getting better, things just gets worse.

"He .... He didnt know it was THIS Bad you can tell By the look on his face..." She trailed off her voice softening.

"Just... Just give him a chance Leyah... You guys love each other and belong together and you know it... Y'all will over come this.. I promise you."

I stayed silent staring at the ground. I knew it.. But I just wanted to Deny it. To forget about this pain that this Love has caused me...

"Okay Omunique..." I spoke softly and Low.

I looked up holding out her phone in my hand. "Here.. You Came to get this but you STILL Manage to forget it" I chuckled.

She laughed taking it. "Giiiirl that whole Lucas shit threw me off"

"It threw us all off" I laughed and wiped my Years away.

"Imma go now" I hugged her.

"Love you... And talk to him."

" I wiiiiilll" I rolled my eyes pulling away as the word dragged out of my mouth.

She wasn't gonna leave me alone until I did so.

"And love you too!"

I turned around walking out of the door.

🍇Lucas✨

I

looked up to see Khaleyah walking out of Niques house.

I looked past her to see Nique waving at me.

I brung my hand up slowly returning the Feature.

This girl was crazy as fuck, She was just snapping on me and now she smiling and waving.

She closed the door and Khaleyah got into the car.

Her hair blew my way in the process and I inhaled the Heavenly smell of her hair.

God I've missed her.

I realized her Glossy eyes. I could tell By how red they were she was in there crying.

It was tearing me apart to see her broken up and what's worse I was the reason.

"We need to talk when we get home." She spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. "Of Course."

---------

Things botta get Real ASF#!🌚🐸☕

What y'all think boutta happen??👀👀

This is only the beginning bihh!! *In my Red vc* Im about to be snatching yall edges and having talk Gasping throughout this whole book. Of y'all thought DL was Crazy ... Just wait on it... This is finna be WORSE😏

So be ready! *Rubs hands Like Birdman* 👏😏

I Love y'all SO MUCH❤❤❤ Like I honestly doooo idk I just thought I should let yall know that. But y'all prolly already know that hehe.😊

Y'all know what to do from here✌

God Bless🙏😌😇💙

-🍇Tej💖💕💎💋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.4K 46
She doesn't know his name. She doesn't know where he comes from. She doesn't know anything about him. But she knows she will always find him on her c...
121K 1K 21
You are a, smart, tough, and brave guy. Your life had its ups and downs, but other than that it was pretty good. That is, until you met... her.
38.1K 1.1K 9
What happens when the mafia king's son falls for the new mysterious girl who seem to have more to her than she's letting on? But she couldn't be that...
5.2K 160 9
Aaliyah had to leave her life behind and begin a new. Lucas Coly.. would he become apart of it or wreck the beginning of it?