Fallout Adventures: Misused l...

By StorytellingSkeleton

Mike finally makes it to the mojave, then to New Vegas, to see a wall, the wall. he enters to see the NCR gua... More

Chapter 1: New Vegas
Chapter 2: New Style
Chapter 3: Mojave Delight
Chapter 5: Bounty

Chapter 4: Kill Or Be Killed

3 0 0
By StorytellingSkeleton

The fiends begin to walk his way. Mike pulls out his rifle and shoots 3 of the bandits. The leader cuts the gun in half and goes for the stab. The fiend gets lucky and stabs Mikes right shoulder. "Anything to say licker?" Says the fiend leader, Mike blurts out "Fuck, you," and the leader cuts off his arm making Mike black out. Waking up, Mike finds himself in a Vertibird with a NCR ranger, two NCR troops. He notices that he has no right arm and begins to freak out. "Please, you're going to make it worse," the ranger says. Mike goes to sleep. He wakes up to a familiar voice, it was Benny. "Hey, pally, you okay?" Mike quickly Mike responds with a yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
13.2K 328 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
10.4K 159 6
[THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REBOOTED] Dangerous new players are entering the battle between the Supers and their enemy, an organization seeking power and a...
128K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...