A Boy Bestfriend?

By foreverhaley88

Ella, Savaahna , Haley, Stella, Bianca, Cohen, Isaac, Tyler, Kale, Evan This group of people is the unstoppab... More

Beginning
Cast
Moving In
Pool Time
Getting ready
Party Time!!!
Getting to Know Eachother
Authors Note
Halloween PART 1
THIS BOOK IS ENDING

Packing Up

612 2 0
By foreverhaley88

Haleys P.O.V
"Guys come here" I Called has everyone comes in sitting on the bench outside of the college they just graduated from. "What's up" asks Savaahna, "Well..." I said as I'm getting everyone's attention "Pack your bags the house is officially ours!" Everyone starts cheering " BUT... I have to say something this just came to mind" I said as I started grinning. "Omg Haley just tell us already" Said Bianca getting annoyed. " Okay okay fine" I said "Truth or Dare"  I asked the group I got all dares and I jumped excitingly. "Okay so your guys dare is..... You have to share a room with the opposite gender once we get to the house since there is only 5 Rooms" I said. The first person to react was the boys saying " Yassssss I wished something like this would happen" I rolled my eyes at them Okay so "I'm going to put all the boys names into a hat and the girls are going to draw a name" I said as walking away to grab the bucket. I went first and drew a name I unfolded it and I read it out loud "Kale" Isaac and Cohen's face started getting red with anger. I passed the basket to Savaahna and she unfolded it and she read the name "Joey " as she passed it to Bianca. Bianca closed her eyes and picked a paper out and unfolded it and read "Cohen" as she started blushing badly. Bianca passed the basket to Stella and Stella sticked her hand in the container and picked out a piece of paper and carefully unfolded it and read "Isaac" Then Stella didn't bother passing it to Ella has Ella said " I guess that means I get Evan" Evan let out a sartastic cheer.
-----------------------------------------
Haleys P.O.V
I yelled threw the dorm rooms calling to our "squad" saying " you guys better be packed!" I personally had 3 large suitcases 4 Duffel bags and a smaller suit case full of shoes I tried carrying my 4 suitcases and that failed by its self and then a soft hand wrapped around and got very close to my ear whispering "I'll help you with that" and shiver sent down my back I said "Kale you scared the crap out of me!" He innocently said "sorry" biting his lip I turned by face hiding my blush, God dangit  I hated when he did that it's so cuteeee . As me and Kale walked down the stairs we talked about what room color our room should be I suggested a baby blue and a tan sort of color and he denied it he wanted just tan biting his lip. God dangit he's to cute I had to give in I couldn't stand that face. I noticed that everyone was already on the bus accept me and Kale.
-----------------------------
Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I loved writing it so :)
I will not be changing the characters this is how I vision them you can vision them different but it won't be the same. At the end of each chapter I will be doing this.
I will try to update every other day.
Xoxo - Haley 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
47.6K 942 24
Annie and Johnny are just two heartbroken teens trying to get over their first love. When they meet, their friendship blossoms and things start to ge...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...