for better or for worse

By gvldencc

" I want the pain to stop. Make the pain stop." " Only you can do that, Jacob." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Just a heads-up
21 +
22
*EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
24
25
26+
New halloween short story
27
28
I Hate My Life....
29
I need your help!
30
31
32
The End
SEQUEL

23 +

1.4K 93 23
By gvldencc

Seems like this hurricane is taking his time to get to us so here's another chapter. Enjoy! Ignore mistakes. Ok luv you bye.
-------------------------------------------
"How was your birthday?" Elijah asked. I had just came home to grab something to eat. I usually eat at the office, but I was in a rush this morning and forgot to bring my lunch. And why buy out when you had food at home?

"It was good. Got some presents and went out with the girls." I answered. When I got home, Elijah was there cleaning up the girls room and prepping for dinner. He made me a BLT sandwich and made me a strawberry-banana smoothie. Then I just decided to do my work in home office for the rest of the day.

"And Jacob? Where is Jacob by the way?" He asked. He had came in and sat down in one of my chairs in front of my desk.

"Yeah. Ummmm... I think he's out with one of the twins' friends mom. They had like a lunch date or something."

"He's really coming along nicely, isn't he?"

I looked up at Elijah in bewilderment. Why was he asking so many questions?

"You need something? I'm really busy here." I said, pointing to all the papers cluttered on my desk and my laptop.

"Just...." he trailed off, looking around the room.

"I really love the girls, Chresanto. But their father is back and maybe it's time I go." He said, looking down and twiddling his thumbs.

I sighed and closed my laptop. Obviously I wasn't going to get any work done right now.

"What brought this on? The girls still need you." I said.

"They have their father and I'm about to graduate. I'll always love them and I'll come by and visit. But I think it's time I move on before I get any more attached, Chresanto." Elijah said.

"What do you mean? It's okay to be attached . You spend most of your time with them." I said. What the heck was he talking about?

"Not them, Chresanto."

My eyes widened and then I quickly regained my composure. I cleared my throat .

"Look, Eli-" I started.

"No it's fine. Maybe your one of those people, who can just have casual sex and move in but I'm not. That meant something to me. And I know I'm probably just in my feelings. So I wanna leave. Please." Elijah interrupted.

What could I say to that? I mean, before Jacob came home he took care of my children. I sometimes gave him extra money when he needed it. He stayed at our house sometimes. We had sex that one time. And sometimes we acted like a family. He probably started having feelings.

"Ok, we can sit down and talk to the girls about it, if you want." I said.

He nodded and got up and left the room.

The girls were going to be devastated.
-------------------------------------------
"Chres, did you pick up that skin cream for Baja , like I asked?" Jacob called from the bathroom.

Oh shit! I knew I was forgetting something this afternoon.

"Why couldn't you get it again?" I said.

"Because I asked you too and the doctors office is right by your office."Jacob said, coming out of the bathroom in one of my old Stanford University sweatshirts and some black spandex that stopped at the top of his thigh.

His ass was poking! I quickly said a little prayer to God and hoped for tonight to be the night.

We still hadn't been able to have sex yet, since my birthday. Either I get home to late and he's asleep or something with the girls come up. But tonight seemed like the perfect night.

"Chres! Chresanto! Did you get the medicine or not?" Jacob said, while snapping his fingers in my face .

"No. I came home early and worked all day. Why're you standing over there? Come get in bed." I said, patting his pillow.

He continued over to the dresser and grabbed a black hair tye. He tied his hair into a bun on the top of his head.

"The medicine has been ready since yesterday . Baja needs it, her eczema is getting worse. Why didn't you just grab it. She's been itching and now she's almost out of her old one." He said, completely ignoring what I said.

"Okay, Jake. I'll get a few minutes early in the morning and go get it. What time does the pharmacy open?" I asked, laying back in the pillow to watch him apply lotion to his legs.

"Its opens at 6:30. Please go and get it and bring it back so I can put it on Baja before she goes to school." He says.

" I will. Now come get in bed."

He smirked and looked at me. "Why you keep rushing to get me into bed?"

"You know why, Jake. Come on no more distractions." I practically pleaded.

He put the lotion on the dress and crawled into bed. I pulled him closer to me and took off my sweatshirt. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. We made out and Jacob straddled my lap. 

"Wait, Chres. Hold on." Jacob said, breaking our kiss. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm on birth control."

"When did you decide that?" I asked, confused. I felt like that was something we should decide together.

"A few days before your birthday. I'm not ready to have another baby, yet. Definitely, in a few years. Maybe one or two. But now? No. I can't." He said, looking me in the eye.

I can respect that. I'm not going to lie. I wanted more kids with Jacob. But only if he wanted them too. It was his body and he was going to have to carry the children. It was his choice. I glad he did want some more though.

"Okay. It's whatever you want, baby." He looked pleased at my answer and lent in to kiss me some more.

I laid Jacob on the bed and hovered above him. I took off my pants and shirt and Jacob's shirt and bottoms. He looked up at me, in anticipation. I kissed down his body and back up to his face.

"Do you wanna do foreplay or just do it?" I asked. Foreplay was nice and good but I really wanted to be inside of him right now.

"No. Just do it. It's been way to long." He chuckled..

"Amen to that." I said, while reaching over to the nightstand and getting a bottle of lube. I squeezed a generous amount on my fingers and applied it to my member.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

Jacob looked at me then held his legs up and put them on my shoulder. "First like this, then we can turn around or I can get on top." Then he laughed. "We're so old. Taking our way through this."

I laughed and nodded. I lined my member up and pushed inside of him. Jacob's face contorted in pain and he held out his hands to push at my chest.

"Slower, Chres. Jeez." He said. I slowly but surely eased into him until I was all the way in.

I waited until he was comfortable and started to move. He felt better than I remembered. I hoped he didn't want to do too many positions because I didn't know how long I was going to last.

"Chres! Oh my god! Babe!" Jacob yelled, looking at me right in my eyes.

"Jacob, you can't be too loud." I said, thrusting into him faster and harder.

"I'm trying." He moaned out. He leant forward and grabbed my neck. He pulled my face to his and connected our lips.

I pulled out and scooted back on the bed a bit. "Come,on. Turn over." I said. Jacob, who was panting and touching himself, looked up at me as if to say 'boy does it look like I can move right now.' I grabbed his legs and turn them over and he made his body follow suit.

I pushed back in to him and begin to thrust.
"Santo, I'm close baby." He whimpered. A few seconds later he, released and I was right after him.

We laid next to each other when we tried to catch our breath.

I smirked and said," Yeah, Santo, still got it, huh?"

Jacob laughed. He leaned down and put back on the black spandex. "When you get up, wake me so I can hop in the shower before I get the girls up." Then he turned over and went to sleep.

Yeah, Santo still got it.

----------------------------------------
I have a new story out because I'm bored.
This hurricane needs to hurry up and come. I'm scared.

But the new story is called thorns.
It's Jacob and Mike pairing.

Go check it out.

✌🏾️👉🏾🚪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 11
(BoyxBoy) Chresanto August wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All he knew for sure was that right here and now: He was fa...
929K 72.6K 53
"We got dreams and we got the right to 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 'em."
87.3K 2.3K 76
Said you need space from me, I never felt love but it feels like I'm falling.
129K 3.3K 37
"honey, we all have an addiction that takes the pain away." - lower case intended ; @espinousa 2014-2015