TC Hybrid High (TC and a few...

By HerobrineGir1

More

TC Hybrid High (TC and a few others)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

201 10 5
By HerobrineGir1

Emily's POV

I spread my large angel wings. "Ugh... After I was half killed... Now I can't even show myself in public!" I mutter to myself. "Except for us!" A female voice says behind me. I whirl around to see a girl with silvery-black hair, silver eyes, black cloak... 'That's a sorceress's cloak!' I think. "You are correct! I am a sorceress as well as a winged wolf hybrid." She smiles. "So... There ARE other hybrids?" I tilt my head.

She nods. "Yes... And I am gathering all of them up. Me and SetoSorcerer or Seto have created a high school for hybrids. It's called Hybrid High." She creates a portal leading to another dimension. "If yo go through here, it will take you to Hybrid High. Seto and some others will help you." She motions me through the portal, and I step through. I end up in the middle of a yard behind a HUGE building. "Whoa...!" I mutter.

"Need some help, Emily?" A male voice says. This time I turn to see who I'm guessing is SetoSorcerer. "Are you Seto?" I ask. "Yes! I am! Eclipse brought you here?" He smiles. "You mean a sorceress with black hair and stuff?" I reply. "That's her!" He motions for me to follow him. I do, and when we get inside, I notice all kinds of EPIC stuff! Some rooms have pools, others have lava baths for the lava and nether-type hybrids.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

There's part 5!!! I'm sorry if you're not interested in this, but I was only mad for a short while... That burnt off. But yeah, if you read "MAJOR RANT!!!!!" you will understand why NOT to tick me off... Anyways... Bye!

~HG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...