The trouble maker a Mitch x r...

By Desy12345678920

Your an 16 year old girl and I just recently moved to Canada with my twin brother Nick. We just moved here an... More

The popular kids
A week later
Mitch's pov
Trouble begins
Crashing
What do you think?
The gift for her
The talk with her

Not marrying you

5 0 0
By Desy12345678920

We woke up early this morning and changed. It's a Friday. I sat down on the couch. I fell asleep again. I woke up to Mitch shaking me. He said" Come on. We're going to school." I got up and brushed my hair again. I walked with them. Nick said" Are you okay?" I stayed silent. I'm too tired. We decided to take the bus. We waited, and waited, and waited. The bus finally came. We got on and sat down near each other. Me and Mitch in one seat and Nick and Jasmine in the other. I put my bag in front of me and put my head down. I slept. I woke up before we arrived at school. I could care less. Nick said" Are you okay?" I looked at him and said" I could care less." My phone rang. I answered and said" Hey Jack. Are you okay?" He said" Hey (Y/N). Did you yell at Mark for me?" I said" Jack. I got tired of seeing you lonely and upset when you look at Mark and I. It makes me feel awful. To be honest... If I was you and it was me........ I would have ended this pitiful and stupid thing we call a life. You shouldn't though. You should be happy you know. I fell out of love with Mark. Now you don't have too see me with Mark again." He said" To be honest. I loved having you both in my life. Your super nice, caring, love able, patient, and your not a jerk and you work to make me feel better. You don't care how long it is. You would give anything too see me smile again. Right now... You should be happy with yourself. You help people and make the sad people happy. You are what the world needs more of." I said" Jack. I love you so much as a friend. You make me smile when I didn't even want to smile today." I smiled. He said" Why didn't you want to smile?" I said" Jack. I miss Mark okay. I miss him. I feel like it's a situation of where I wanna throw him down a cliff because I hate him but then rush to the bottom to save him because my mind is telling me I still love him and my heart is telling me that I hate him. I don't know what to do." He said" I'm on my way. See ya tomorrow." He ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket. We got off the bus. I punched the tree. Nick, Mitch, and Jasmine walked up to me. They had care in their eyes. Nick said" Are you okay? Calm down please." I said" Nick. I'm going home. I just... Can't do it today. See y'all later." I ran home and stayed inside. I slept.

Nick's POV

  I sighed as I watched her run home. Mitch said" I know what's wrong. Her head is telling her that she loves him but her heart is telling her that she hates him and doesn't know what to do. I think we need to help her get over this." I said" You think?! You think Mitch?! She needs our help but she talked to Jack and we can do her work while Jack is with her these next few days. He will help her better than we can. Guys. I never thought I would have ever say this... But..... I think we might be loosing her for good. I think we might have to send her to our other brother Johnathan. I don't want to but I might have too." I broke down crying. I didn't want this to happen. I don't want to loose my twin sister. I don't want to send her away with our perverted older brother. Jasmine hugged me and said" We'll help you." I stood up and said" Guys. We should probably get to class." We walked to class. Before we got to class the bell rang. I ran to my seat. The teacher walked in after us. He said" Four days detention kids. Mitch, Jasmine, and Nick. Why was you late to my class?" I hesitated. I said" I had a problem I had to deal with. It's with my sister." He said" Where is (Y/N) at today?" I said" She is in a different state and she was sick when she got there. One of our friends took her to the doctor and she has the flu. He won't let her get on a plane and when we call her he answers and tell us what's new about how she is doing." Mr. Barnes said" Well.... What about her work?" I said" I can send it to her in the mail or take a picture of it and send it to her through PM." He said" PM?" I said" Private messaging." He said" Okay. When is she coming back?" I hesitated and said" I don't know... He told me she is slowly getting better. Couldn't she just have an educated leave?" He said" Fill this paper out for her and then, it will go in the record book again... She'd better have a damn good essay to go with it." I smirked. This girl ran into the classroom. She hugged him. He blushed and said" What's wrong?" She said" HELP ME!" This guy ran into the room. He eyed me like I was somebody he knew... I remember those brown eyes anywhere. I went wide eyed.

Mitch's POV

  Nick looked like he knew the person. His eyes went wide. Nick yelled" EVERYBODY! GET OUT OF THE CLASSROOM!" We all stood up and ran out of the classroom. Jasmine, Nick, and I stayed. Nick said" Well." The guy smirked and said" Well. What do you want?" Nick said" Why are you here? What do you want?" The guy said" I am here to see if anybody can answer my question. If they answer my question... Then they will become my wife." I called (Y/N). She answered with a slight groan. He said" What's my name?" She suddenly said" Are you Cylus?" He said" Is that your final answer?" She said" Yes." He said" You are correct. Now... Be prepared baby. Your gonna marry me." She said" Listen here motherfucker. I am not gonna marry you, date you, or see you. Why don't you go back to fucking Germany or where ever you live and just kill yourself you motherfucking homo. I have a crush on somebody. I don't need you and I hate you. Your not what I'm looking for and I never will need you in my life." Cylus said" Well... I thought you would have changed your mind after all these years of taking (Y/N). I called you babe! I told you I loved you when we first met and you said it back!" She said" I thought I did. I thought I loved you. I was just a ten year old, Cylus!" He said" I was fourteen! You still told me that!" She said" It wasn't the real me! It's not the me, I am now. I have a crush on a best friend... Sorry to break it to ya like this bro. Your just a friend." He said I'm fine with being your friend." He smiled. She said" Cylus. I'm sorry. I met your brother Brayden also. Brayden also had a crush on me. I dated him.... I know how wrong that is now. I'm only still a kid! Your older than me still. Do the math. It won't be equal to the perimeter of the hearts... If I married you... Then, you would die before me. Think about that... Cylus." She ended the call. He said" She is right. I feel bad now. Guys... I'm so sorry." Nick said" How did you meet my sister?!" He said" I met her when I went to pick up my sister at a different school when she was with Johnathan! He made her walk to and from school! I got in my car with my sister and I went to her house and drove her to school. Your brother is a child molester by the way... He didn't try anything with yours or my sister... He had a twelve year old on his couch! How old is he?!" Nick said" Our brother is thirty-two now. Guys... Can you keep her safe... I'm going to pay our brother a visit." We nodded. He said" Cylus. Let's go." Those two ran outside of the door. We ran home because the principal told us to go home. No school for nine weeks. We would all get 100% on our report cards. We seen her sitting on the couch on her phone. She said" Hey Jack. Okay. Welp... I'll pick you up tomorrow. I understand perfectly. Your so nice and sweet Jack. You actually so much better than Mark in this... I didn't call him and tell him. Okay. Thanks... Talk to ya later." She sighed. I said" Tell us what that was about." She told us...

Jack's POV

  I sighed. I called Mark. He answered. He said" Hey Jack." I said" Hey Mark. I'm on my way to see (Y/N). She isn't doing okay. She..." He said" What?! She is not okay is she?! What's wrong with her?! Tell me Jack!" I said" Mark... She misses you. She skipped school... Again today. She called life stupid this morning.  Meet me at her house." He said" Okay. I'm on my way. I miss her so much too." We ended the call. I got on the plane and I sat down in my seat. This girl sat next to me. Then, this old girl sat on the other side of me. The old girl smiled and said" Why are you on your way to Canada?" I said" My best friend needs me. She helped me through so much and I really love her. I need to be with her right now." The old women said" That's really sweet. I'm going to Canada because I have to visit my daughter." I said" When and if she gets better... I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.." The old woman said" I hope you and her are both good couples."

  Your POV

  I sighed. I called my old friend, Jin. He answered and somebody said" Hey." I said" Hey. Who is this?" The person said" My name is Red. Do you remember me?" I smiled and said" Hey Red. Is Jin there?" Red hesitated and said" He is in prison for child pornography and oral sex with a minor." I gasped and said" WHAT?! JIN WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" Red said" Apparently he did." I said" Where is he? I'm going to the prison to talk to him!" He said" You can't. Your underage." I said" Well... Let's say your
My father and mom is out so I can see him." He said" We could try." I said" I know. I have to go. Thanks Red." He said" Okay. Your welcome. Bye." I sighed and called the jail. The warden said" Washington state prison. How may I help you?" I said" Can I talk to my brother? He is Jin." Warden said" Okay." Jin said" Hey sis." I said" Why did you do that?" He stayed silent... He said" Im sorry. I should be at home taking care of you. I miss you." I said" Jack is coming over. I broke up with Mark but I still miss him. I miss you too bro." He said" Send me letters. I want to know a lot more right now." I said" Address of the prison." He told me the address. I told him mine and said" You write me first. I love you. Bye." He said" Love you too. Bye." He ended the call. I sighed and put my phone down.

Mitch's POV

She got done talking to Jin. She sighed and sat her phone down. She mumbled" Why did you let them catch you Jin."

  Mark's POV

  I ran to her house. I was still at a hotel here. When I arrive I waited for Jack. When he arrived I said" Ready?" Jack nodded. We hid in the bushes first. I seen Mitch and Jasmine go out of the house. We silently snuck in. I get to see her again. I hid behind the couch. Jack walked up to her. She hugged him and started crying. He hugged her as well and said" Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. Jack is here. Don't worry. Wait. Where is your brother?" She sighed and said" He went to talk to Johnathan and my other 'brother' is in prison for having oral sex with a minor. I am going to Washington to see him. We can write letters to  send to each other. He is gonna send me one first and I'll send one back. I told warden Judith that Jin was my brother. He believed it." Jack said" Can i show you something?" She said" Sure." I stood up and she turned around. She seen me. I said" I miss you too and I'm sorry for doing what I did." She put her hands over her mouth. She wasn't looking at me. Jack had anger in his eyes. I turned and seen this girl there. Specifically Jasmine. Mitch walked in. He said" Jasmine! What did you do?" She said" Listening to this." (Y/N) said" Why don't you just record it?" It was sarcasm. She said" Okay!" Mitch grabbed her hands. She understood and went to her room. Mitch looked at (Y/N) and said" (Y/N). I'm sorry my sister did that. She shouldn't have. Are you okay?" She hugged him and mumbled stuff in his ear. He said" Meet me in my bedroom. We need to have a serious talk." She nodded. He smiled. She smiled back and they let go of each other.

  Your POV

  I didn't realize it before but I love Mitch. He really cares. I didn't notice my feelings for him until today. We're gonna have a serious talk. I whispered in his ear about somebody having a crush on him at school. Jack smirked. He said" Has anybody ever told you, you have a nice ass?" I turned around. Mitch walked up to them and he said" Don't ever treat her like that. She deserves better. She can and will get the best. Not a stupid flirt from her best friend. Jack. If I hear or she tells me you have tried to hurt her or try something then.... I will not hesitate to kick your ass." Jack said" Damn. Sorry." I said" Mitch. It's okay. Go to your room." He hugged me and said" Okay." He let go and walked to his room. We sat on the couch. Mark, me, and Jack. That's the order. Mark said" I love you still (Y/N). Why don't you see it?" I said" I thought I still loved you but I was wrong." Jack said" Who do you like?" I hesitated. I said" Mitch." Jasmine walked in and said" Mark and Jack. Leave this house right now. Mitch and (Y/N) are going to talk." They left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.1K 16
Your life was going perfectly. A perfect home, a perfect boyfriend. But very soon your perfect life will fall apart. Who knew that the most unlikelie...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...
13.6K 423 57
*REWRITTEN* The new book is "Finding myself again" and it is up on my profile! Warning this story contains: Swearing, mentions of cutting, and other...
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...