A week later

Nick's POV

Mitch, Jasmine, and I hung out all week. I said" Guys. Wanna come with me to pick (Y/N) up at the airport?" They nodded happily. We got in my car and drove to the airport. When we arrived we waited. I got (Y/N) her favorite candy. She walked up holding Mark's hand. Mark said" Babe. It was nice seeing you got a week even though we got to hang out with Jack. I'm just glad he didn't kiss you." She smiled and said" Mark. Wanna meet some friends?" He nodded and said" Okay." I said" Sis! We're right here!" She jumped just now realizing I was here. She said" Nick!" Mark smirked and picked her up. He said" Aww. Are you scared? You HAVE to meet Chica though. She'll love you!" She said" Mark. This is Mitch and Jasmine. By the way. Jack owes me. I missed a bunch of work and classes." I handed her everything. She said" I'm staying up all night. Nick. Get me coffee, candy, pop, and other sugary stuff." Her phone rang. She sad" Hey Dan. I'm fine how are you? Okay. Sounds like fun. Why didn't you tell me you and Phil was on the plane with me!" She turned around only to be hugged by two boys. One smiled and said" Hey (Y/N)!" She said" Dan! Phil! Did you follow me?!" They blushed and stuttered" I-We-N-M-N." She smirked and said" I'm just kidding. I knew you guys was gonna show up sooner or later." They sighed in relief. Mark squeezed her hand tighter. She said" Mark! My hands are fragile! Stop it literally hurts!" He looked at her and his eyes softened and said" I'm so sorry baby." She said" You work out in the gym. I wish Jack would because I think he isn't allowed to have cookies." Mark said" Babe. Jack will kill you if you take away his cookies. I won't allow it though." He pulled her closer into a tight hug. She smirked and said" Mark. Your 19 and your also a teacher go get to work back in Ohio." He sighed and nodded. He kissed her and left. I said" Sis! Come on! You have some guy at the house wanting to meet you! He said his name is Evan." She said" Vanossgsming?!" I said" Who? Anyway. Let's go because he wants too see you." We all got in the car and drove home. Evan was sitting on the chair in the front yard. She jumped out and said" Hey Evan!" He smiled and got up. He hugged her and said" Hey (Y/N). It's been awhile. The rest of the crew misses you." She smiled and said" Evan. I miss you boys too but remember... You guys have my number and everything. Your the idiots that didn't call." Evan said" I have a girlfriend now." She smiled and said" Name!" He said" Syndicate. I just met her. We talked on omegle." She sighed and said" Evan. I told you to stop. You never met this girl!" He said" I'm sorry. Are you disappointed in me?" She said" Evan. A little. You broke the promise and your even dating the girl. I'll have to meet her because I can tell. I know if she loves you will she will k ow all the answers to the questions I have about you." Evan said" WHY CANT YOU TRUST HER?!" She said" I never met her and I won't let my best friend get hurt by some random girl he met on the Internet." He said" I'm sorry about yelling at you. I love you... My best friend." She said" I love you too dude. Now... Johnathan and the others want to talk to you." She said" Get on your skype and call them and then I'll come in." He smiled and nodded. He did as told. She turned and looked at us. She said" Let's go inside." We all went inside. She sat beside Evan. Evan, Her, Mitch, Me, and Jasmine. I smiled at her. Evan said" Ready? I called them." She nodded and said" I'm ready." The people came up. They said" Hey Evan. Where are you?" He smiled and said" Now." (Y/N) jumped into the the video. They gasped and asked her a billion questions. She answered all. All I heard was are you sktbwofne. Then I heard the phrase will you go out with me? Then she said" Dude. I'm not single still." Evan said" Let's hope Mark and her never break up." Her phone rang.

Your POV

I said" Hey Markipoo!" He said" Hey. I was wanting to know if I could come visit and take you out on a date." I said" Okay." He said" After... Can we break up?" I dropped my phone. Nick said" What happened?! What's wrong?!" I ended the call quickly and hugged Nick. I began crying. He said" What's wrong?! You never cry!" I didn't say anything. He said" Who was it?! Who called you?!" I whispered" Mark." He said" What did he say?" I couldn't say. I wrote it on a price of paper and gave it to him. He crumbled up the paper and said" I'll be home late tonight okay. I have some killing to do." I said" No! Your not gonna hurt him." He said" He asked you out on a date and then said after you would both break up." My phone rang again. I said" Hey." It was Mark... He said" Hey babe. Sorry that was Matt. He accidentally called you babe." I said" Your wrong. Matt does not sound that much like you." He said" Matt!" Matt said" Hey." I dropped the phone and yelled" THAT WAS MATT! HIW THE HECK DO YOU GUYS SOUND SO MUCH ALIKE!" Matt said" Did I run anything?" Mark said" Matt go away. Babe. What did he say to you? Have you been... Crying?" I said" Mark. I have been. Even though I never cried in my life. Matt said that he wanted to ask me out on a date and then break up. I thought it was you!" He said" I'm on my way babe." I ended the call. I said" Guys. I'm going to bed. Taking care of Jack and everything just got me tired. I'm going to bed." They nodded and I went and changed. I went to sleep.

Mitch's POV

I looked at Nick. I said" Mick. What happened?" He said" She thought Mark was breaking up with her and then she found out it was Matt trying to break up with this other girl on Mark's phone. It's his sister. Mark's sister and (Y/N) are the best of friends. How about we all have a sleep over?" We nodded and jasmine got Nick's bed. He and I sat down. I said" Do you have a crush on Jasmine?" He looked at me, blushing. He said" Yes. I do. Who do you have a crush on?" (Y/N). I said" Nobody." He nodded.