First Kiss (A Rydellington Fa...

By nnataliaR5

What happens when Rydel's about to get her first kiss and Ratliff ''ruins'' it? Read to find out! More

First Kiss (A Rydellington Fanfiction)
I HATE YOU
worried brothers
why Sid, why?
Author's note
is she okay?
Broken
She hates me
angry tigers
Big mistake
Authors note
Brothers in law?
Authors note
Mom and daughter talk

Pancakes

1K 24 4
By nnataliaR5

Just like i promised guys, here's a new chapter!! (ignore the ch tittle, again)

Stormie's POV

I had a really bad night, just remembering that my little girl had her first heart break. I wonder if she's okay.did she have a good night sleep? is she still crying? ... i should probably go check on her..but no i think it's better to let her rest a little more. 

i cant stay in bed anymore, im just going to go downstairs and make some breakfast. hopefully the delicious pancakes I'm about to make will make my little girl feel better. 

*minutes later*

I was setting the table when suddenly a very loud scream made me drop what was on my hands. 

''Rydel! are you okay? i yelled as i went up the stairs.'' i knew the noise was coming from her room. 

When i got there i tried opening the door but i couldnt. OMSTARS she probably locked it last night, not wanting us to come in and console her. 

''Mark! come here, fast! '' i said trying to get my husband to help me 

''Rydel, honey, is everything alright? are you hurt? what happened?'' i asked concerned 

Mark came here quickly & kicked the door to open it. there was no time to go and get the keys. 

We went inside and saw something that we never thought we'd see. 

dont forget to leave a comment & vote guys! ill do my best to post the next chapter tonight but if im not able to do it, ill post it tomorrow! thanks for reading! p.s so sorry it's sooo short, the next one will be longer i promise! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 198K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
220K 303 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
140K 18.6K 12
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
471K 30.5K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...