for better or for worse

Oleh gvldencc

" I want the pain to stop. Make the pain stop." " Only you can do that, Jacob." Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Just a heads-up
21 +
*EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
23 +
24
25
26+
New halloween short story
27
28
I Hate My Life....
29
I need your help!
30
31
32
The End
SEQUEL

22

1.4K 111 17
Oleh gvldencc

This was honestly one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. After me and Jacob got dressed, we got the girls and spent the whole day doing a bunch of different things.  But it was getting late and I could tell the girls were tired.

"I'll get Callie and you can get Baja." I said to Jacob as we pulled up in front of the house.

"Hey Boss!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Craig, one of my security detail, jogging towards me.

"Yeah, what's up, man?" I said as I got out and opened the back door to get Callie.

"Happy Birthday! How old yo ass is now?" He said laughing.

"Not as old as yo ass, man." I joked.

"Man whatever, I'm still 21." Craig said, making the both of us laugh. "Well, that's all, just wanted to say Happy Birthday. And how are you, Jacob?"

Jacob, who was typing in the security code, turned around and said," I'm good, Craig. How are you? I heard you got a little girl on the way."

"Yeah, I'm good and yes siree, the wife about ready to pop any day now." Craig said. "Alright I'm a let y'all get y'all kids in the house. Have a good night."

We said our goodbyes and walked into the house. The girls were knocked out and I honestly I was ready to sleep as well. It had been a long day.

But earlier, Jacob said he had another  surprise for me. And if it was anything like the present he gave me earlier, I wouldn't be going to sleep anytime soon.

We put the girls to bed and I went downstairs to eat the rest of my leftovers. Jacob and the girls had taken me to a restaurant for dinner.

When I was finished, I trekked up the stairs and made my way to the bedroom.

Jacob was sitting in the edge of the bed in a lingerie piece. And his hair was curly and untamed.

I went over and sat down next to him. "You look beautiful, Jacob."

Jacob let out a nervous laugh. "I want tonight to be special. It'll be our first time in 2 years." Then he got up and grabbed my hand. I let him lead me to the bathroom.

The lights were dim. And the tub was filled with water, bubbles, and roses. I could tell he has put a lot of work into this.

He stood in front of me and took off my shirt. Then I took off my underwear and pants.

"Get in the tub." Jacob said.

The mood in the bathroom was so sensual.  This was definitely a long time coming.

As I stepped into the tub, I couldn't help but wonder, if this was what he really wanted. In the past 2 years, sex to him was used as something to barter with.

Jacob pulled me from my thoughts when he squatted down behind me outside of the tub and picked up the rag. He started washing my chest in slow, smooth strokes. I laid my head back on the tub and closed my eyes_ as he continued to bathe me.

"I've been with a lot of other men."

I opened my eyes, but stayed in the same position.

"I've let them do nasty things to me, Chresanto. All for a fix."

I didn't want to hear this, but I knew he needed to get this off his chest.

"So if you don't want to go that far, I'll understand."

I sighed and opened my eyes. I turned around in the tub and looked right into Jacob's eyes.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Jacob. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't bother me.  But you weren't in your right mind. All I can say is that we're going to forget and forgive. I just want to build a future with you from now on. Anything that  happened in the past, is in the past. Only moving forward now." I said.

By the time I was finished, there were tears running down his face. He nodded his head and laughed.

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion, but I'm over here blubbering and crying." Jacob said, wiping away his tears.

"It's okay, baby." I said, standing up letting the water run down my body.

Jacob looked me up and down. He smirked and left out the bathroom. I followed, not even taking the time to dry my body off.

Jacob was pulling the covers back on the bed and I took the time to admire him in the lingerie he had on again. I wasn't actually surprised he had on that dressy-flowy thing. Even when we were teenagers, he always said,"fuck gender roles, I do what I want."

I walked up behind him and grabbed his waist.

"I haven't seen you in a dress, in a while." I whispered in his ear.  "You look so sexy. I swear, it used to drive me crazy."

Jacob looked at me shocked. "Really?" He gasped. "I just always figured you didn't like it."

What? What would make him think that?

"What? Did I make you fee like that?" I said, as I turned him around on the bed.. I crawled on top of him and kissed on his neck.

"You just never really commented on it." Jacob said after we broke away from each other. I turned him over so he was on his stomach. Then I lifted the end of his dress up. I couple hear his breathing pick up and he started squirming under my touch.

"I just didn't think you'd want me to make a big deal of it. But trust me, I always thought you looked sexy in dresses and skirts, baby."

I leant down and kissed one of his ass cheeks and then the other.

"Chresanto!" Jacob whisper-yelled, in exasperation. "Just do it!"

I chuckled bent my head dow-

"Mama! Callie won't let me get in her bed!" Baja' voice came through the door.

"I don't wanna sleep in my room, I wanna sleep in you guys bed." Callie voice said.

My daughters are beautiful and sweet but their also cockblockers.

I sighed and laid my head on Jacob's ass. Jacob laughed, "Move, boy! Let me go change. Let them in." He got up and went into our closet.

"Hold on, guys!" I shouted and went to our dresser and put on some pajama pants and a tshirt. Then I opened the door and Callie and Baja ran to our bed and hopped on.

"Where's mama?" Baja asked.

"I'm right here." Jacob said coming out the closet. He was now dressed in an old t-shirt of mine that went to his knees.

"Both of y'all go to sleep." I said. "Y'all got school tomorrow."

Me and Jacob got in the bed with our daughter between us and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------
Ok, I just wanted to get a chapter out. I live in Brevard County and a hurricane is about to hit us so I just wanted to get this out because  our power might be out for couple days. I think this is the second  hurricane I've been in, in my lifetime. The first one was when I was really young so I don't really remember it. So wish me luck! A good thing though is that my school is canceled for the week though 👉🏾😆😍

✌🏾️👉🏾🚪

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

129K 3.3K 37
"honey, we all have an addiction that takes the pain away." - lower case intended ; @espinousa 2014-2015
254K 7K 26
UNDER EXTREME EDTING NO HARSH COMMENTS ABOUT GRAMMER , SPELLING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 'The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal'
6K 402 11
I just wanna take away the pressure I knew you were special when I met you Hate the way you bottle your confessions
1.3K 84 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.