Hug Me , Kiss Me , Stay With...

By TheSpyLeader

Steve & Natasha Was In A Mission , Something Bad Happend. The Jet Wings Was On Fire & In A Minute Gonna Crash... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Information
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Author's Note
Chapter 9.
Apologize🙇
Chapter 10
Alert!
Chapter 11

Chapter 7.

730 20 1
By TheSpyLeader

Steve P.O.V

"Wait." I Says As I Grab Her Arms. "What?" She Mumble. "Can we Talk?" I Says. "Not Now." She Look away. "I Need To talk with You Now." I Says with a High Tone.

She look at me , Confused. "You Not Rogers that i Know. Rogers that i know is Kind , Never mad at me." She Says Coldly. My eyes Are Winded. "Nat , I Am!" I Half Yell.

She open half Her Mouth , Wanting to says something. "I Know You Call Sharon , So stop being like This." She Slap My Hand."For You , Call Me Romanoff." She says as she walk away.

She Shut the Bathroom Door & I Sigh. She's already mad , What i gotta Do? I Don't know anything about Women . I Look at My Phone & Open My Gallery.

I Look at Natasha Photo. She's soo Beautiful. I Turned my head & See Her Already standing Infront of me. I Didn't Notice! She Look at Me.

I Was Freezing & Hide my Phone. "H...hey!"I Blushing. She Stare At Me , Smile A Bit. "W...what?" I Look away. "You Jealous?" She Ask Me. I Almost Choked , Look at her.

I Shook My Head. "Are you serious?" She Raised One of her Eyebrow. I Make Positive With My Head. "Are You Okay if i Hangout With Him Tomorrow , Just Two of us?" She Says.

I Was Jealous. I Lied to her. "Doing What?" I Says with a Jealous Tone. "Well , Hangout to A Lake near here." She says.

"Well , From When?" I ask her again. " 8 Am Untill 12 Am. I'll Comeback at Lunch time." She says again. "It's Soo Long!" My eyes are winded.

"It's Not too Long , Rogers. You Can't Live without me , Don't Ya?" She Smile. "N...Not That!" I Looked away , Blushing.

I Can Feel That She's Smirks. When I Turned my Head , She Kiss Me passionate In Lips. I Kiss Her Back. We Broke a kiss .

Her face Was Only 2 Inch Away from Me. I Can't Take off my eyes from her. She Smirks Again & Push Me.

She Lay On Me , Put Her Hands In My Face. "You Soo adorable!" She Laughing. "Stop It..." I Mumble. "No , My Love..." She Smile.

Word 'My Love' makes me feel happy. "Are you really going with him?" I Says. "Yep." "So What i gonna do alone?" I says with a puppy Face.

"Go to a Club near Here." She Smirks. "What?!? You Know I Wouldn't Do That." I Says. "Or you could go with us." Nat Says.

I'll Go with them & I Will make sure That bryan Don't Touch Natasha! I Scream In My Head. "Okay , I'll Go to Then." I Says with a jealous tone.

"You're Jealous . I Know it." She Look At Me. I Blush , Trying to hide my face. She laugh , And Move Her Face Closer To Mine.

"I Love You." She Smirks. "I Love You Too." I Smile. "I Gotta Go ,See Ya." Natasha Get away From me and walk away. "Where You Going?" I Stood Up.

"To Bathroom , Join?" She Turned around and see me. "No!" I Loom away , Blushing. I Know she Smirks , And Go to Bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry Guys For A Short Chapter, cause in this week i Have Exams. I'll try make a Longer Chapter 😘❤

=TheSpyLeader=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 12
When Miranda Cobb tries to stop her car accident with her boyfriend it causes more damage than harm. Her parents make the decision that it's time for...
248K 4.2K 39
Natasha and Steve have been partners for a long time, but the undercover mission is nothing like the others! It's hard to keep track of the things th...
433K 10.3K 32
This will pretty much be a story about Steve and Natasha and their relationship. This is my second story and I hope you'll enjoy it. I'll do my best.
57.4K 1.4K 25
"She never spoke, never made a sound, but the look in her eyes told me exactly what was about to happen." When (y/n) falls from the sky on a Hydra mi...