It's Gotta Be You {One Direct...

By spraythesun

"Life is a funny thing. The moment you think you've gotten everything right, something comes along and turns... More

New Boys (I)
New Boys (II).
Who Are They?
Happiness.
Fun Times.
In a dream, memories, shouts and screams.
New friends
At the party
Bunking off
At the beach
Bad News
Leaving...Leaving...Gone.
He's gone...I'm still here.
Carrying on
Surprised
Apologize
A Day Out
Practising.
Angry.
First Performance
Ice-Skating
Filming.
Lost The Way.
Painful.
Back again.
Home Sweet Home.
First Concert.
Christmas.
The Holiday.
Epilogue.

Thank You!

48.7K 489 147
By spraythesun

Thank you!

Okay, so I'm just gonna say a few thank you's to people and things, who I think deserve it!

To Wattpad and One Direction for existing! Haha, 'cuz, if they didn't exist, neither would this story! So, yeah, thanks. :)

To people who have supported me. Just me. Not the story, exactly. People who have told me to carry on with this story when I didn't want to, because I couldn't think of anything to write and when I thought it wouldn't take off and stuff like that.

To my Wattpad friends: Lana (MissHoranette), Abi (HollyShort4723), Nikki (xXParamoreFanXx) and loads more!

To everyone who's supported this story! Thanks! :)

To everyone who's voted and commented on my story!

To my AWESOME fans! :D

To people who have added my story, read it and liked it. And also people who have read this from the start.

To everyone who's commented on EVERY single chapter. I can name someone: Nikki! :)

To my friends in real life who have hardly given me any ideas for it, but supported me throughout it. And a girl who's my friend on here, who has also given me ideas: Lana. ;)

To every single person who's reading this, read my story, voted and commented, told me in private messages how much they like, love or hate my story, people who have given me ideas and inspiration, my fans, my family, my friends (On here and in real life)... Thank you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

Thank you to everyone I have listed on here. Thanks so much! You're the guys who have got this story to where it is and so... I couldn't have done it without you! Literally.

I also want to say thank you to Tiff, for drawing Reece, so well. She's on the side, in the picture. Thank you so much. <3

And, yeah, so this is my final author's note on this story... :'(

Also, I'm starting another One Direction story on this account. ;)

So... Bye guys! :'( *Sniffs*

Love

Amber

Chocolate Queen

Baby Momma

Direction Princess

Mrs Malik

xXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 999 31
"Love is confusing. But, once you know how to control it, it can change a life," I whispered, beaming at my brother that I loved far too much. ...
231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...
777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...