Ji Eun's Idol Life

By littlesue12

Lee Ji Eun a new generation idol. She is a 24 year old singer, actress and model, her life might seem to peop... More

Details
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three (Episode1: The Meeting)
Chapter Four (Episode2: The new house)
Chapter Five (Episode Three:Couple photoshoot)
Chapter six: (Episode Four: Surprise visit to wife)
Chapter Seven: (Episode Five: Zoo time and getting closer)
Running Man Special
Chapter Eight: The anonymous admirer
Articles about Lee Ji Eun
Songs

Chapitre Nine: They Know!

458 6 2
By littlesue12

This morning we headed to Music Bank for our comeback stage, we were going to perform our two title songs. We were sitting in our dressing room getting all dolled up for stage, my stylist handed me my outfit for "Mr. Mr." and then we headed on stage for our live performance. The fans went wild as soon as they saw us then we began singing.
Our second stage was for "Genie" and of course our outfits were totally different for the first stage. The day went like this with us going from place to other to finish our schedules for the day, we headed to our last destination which was FM date at MBC station and i was already exhausted.

  It was already 9PM and we were all tired but i had a bit of energy left in me for my date with yunho oppa but the thing is that i was afraid that we'll get caught by Dispatch since they were already rumors about Yoo Ah In and i dating so i decided to call our publicist before going out.
(J:Ji Eun/ P: Publicist)
J: Oppa, it's me Lee Ji Eun. Are you still in the company?
P: Ah yes, i'm.
J: Well, can you release an article where you deny my relationship with the actor Yoo Ah In.
P: You aren't dating him? Then who?
J: Oppa, we are just friends.
P: Okay, Oppa will do this favor for you but tell me who are you dating.
J: I'm going out with Kim Jaejoong and it may lead to something but don't tell anyone.
P: Don't worry, i have all of Yg's secrets that nobody knows of.
J: Thank you, i'll treat you to a meal sometime.
P: You better do so, don't forget.
J: Okay, I won't
I hang up with a smile on my face and called Jaejoong oppa so he can pick me up from the MBC station.

I got inside his car which smelled of his cologne, i gave him a slight hug and sat right back in my seat.
"So, how was your day?" he asked with a smile.
"Well, we had our comeback stage then had to do our last shooting for our MV then a radio show appearance" I said as he pouted.
"You must be tired" He said as he ruffled my hair and i smiled.
"Should we go to a coffee or stay in the car?" He asked. "Let's stay here, it's more peaceful in the car since there are no paparazzi" i said and he nodded.
"The thing that i wanted to ask you is , do you still have feelings for me Ji Eun-ah?" He asked which caught me off guard.
I cleared my throat and shyly nodded my head as i looked at the ground. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"I liked you since we did that CF together and that was in 2014 and it's 2016 now but you said that you weren't able to date me because you were still young  but i still do have feelings for you and when i saw that you went out with Yoo Ah In my heart broke into pieces,i thought i lost you....." I cut him off by planting a kiss onto his soft lips , he looked flustered for a second before he broke into a
"Nice way to shut me up" He said and i giggled.
He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in to give me a kiss which i gladly responded to.
It was a soft and sweet kiss that erupted butterflies in my stomach, we pulled away while smiling sweetly at each other.
"Let's date now" He spoke out of nowhere and i nodded my head, he pulled a box from his pocket and looked at me.
"Are you going to propose?" I asked playfully and he laughed.
"Not now but some day, i will" he said and i couldn't but blush deeply.
"These are couple rings, we can wear them so we remember each other when we aren't together" He said and i smiled, he put the ring on my middle finger and i did the same for him.
We kept on talking until my stomach growled making us laugh.
"My darling is hungry" He said and i nodded. He suggested that he'll go buy us some ramen and coffee. I gave him a mask so that he can cover his face and then he went out leaving me alone in the car.
I was looking around the street when i noticed a reporter hiding behind a tree and my smile immediately dropped. I panicked then Jaejoong oppa got inside the car.
"Oppa, i saw paparazzi taking pictures of us" I said with a nervous look on my face.
"Calm down, it's okay Jagiya. Let him take pictures and release an article that can get him a raise. It's not like we committed a crime" He said and actually what he said made sense. We didn't murder anybody, we were having a date like any couple would do.
"Thanks oppa, i'll eat well' I said as he opened the cup of ramen for me.
We ate in silence and then had our coffee, he asked me to sing the chorus of Genie for him and he enjoyed it.

"I should get you home, you sleepy head" he said while caressing my cheek gently and i nodded.
He pushed my seat to the back so i was lying down and he turned off the lights inside the car then covered me up with his jacket.
"Oppa" i said. "Mmmm" he said.
I was offering my hand for him so I can hold his while i slept.
He slid his hand into mine and slept peacefully.
I didn't realize that we arrived at the dorm but i felt myself being transported inside the dorm in someone's arms and then i heard some talking that i didn't make out because i was really sleepy.
This morning, we got our schedule calendar at our manager's office and we nearly fainted at how much work and promotions we had to do.
Today is Sunday.
Sunday 13: Music Core (8 Am)
Mr. Mr. Release Party (10 Am)
Fan meeting (2 Pm)
Movie last filming (Ji Eun solo activity)
Sunny FM date (12 Pm)
Monday (14): Inkigayo (6:30 Am)
Hello counselor (11 Am)
Please take care of my refrigerator (2:30 Pm/ Hannah and Hyeri)
Fan meeting in Bussan (5Pm)
Tuesday (16):
The show( 8 Am)
Happy together (Lee Ji Eun solo) (12 Am)
Album release party and fan signing (3 Pm)
Yoo hui yeol's sketchbook (10 Pm)
Wednesday (17): Weekly Idol (1 Pm)
Photoshoot (Hannah/ji eun(3Pm)
Friday (18):
Running man (7:30Am) (without Ji Eun)
Lee ji eun drama script reading (9 Am)
The Return of Superman (Hannah/Hyeri/Suji) (11Am)
Music Bank (2 Pm)
Album release and fan signing (3Pm)
Gag concert (lee ji eun) (11 Pm)

"This is too much work oppa" we whined but he just shrugged his shoulders at us.
"I feel bad about Ji Eun tough, it must be tiring" the girls and i pouted.
"I'll do my best to represent our group" I said and they clapped.
And with that being said we drove to "Music Core" for our performances.
We had to sing live for this. We finished the show and our manager brought us lunch that we ate inside the van.
"Girls, i have something to confess" I said and they all turned their attention towards me.
"I'm dating Jung Yunho" i said and they gasped.
"You mean the JUNG YUNHO, daebak" Hyeri said and i nodded.
"And i thought Yoo Ah In was the one for you"Suji unnie said and i laughed.
"Me and Yunho oppa have a history" i said and they laughed.
"I bet you that every show that you'll go on they will talk about your relationship" said Hannah and they all nodded.
"If they do, answer them don't be afraid. I spoke to yg sir and he said to speak about it freely like Taeyang and Min Hyorin" our manager suddenly said.
I was ready to brag about my relationship but what scared me was the netizens reaction to it.
"You are the most searched person on Naver right now unnie' Clara said.
"Let me see" I said as i took her phone, the article was already out it must be that damned reporter but our both companies comfirmed it. I clicked on the page and scrolled down to the comments section with a thumping heart.
[1526730] "I've been shipping them since Forever. Be happy~~
[36727180] "I've never been happy to any idols relationship but this one had me in happy tears.
[17367290] 'My yunho oppa is gone now but Ji Eun unnie is one amazing girl.
There were a few comments that had me in a bad mood but seeing those people supporting us made me feel excited and happy all over again.
We had a small party with our fans where we perform songs and talk to them and do some fan service kind of like a concert but a short one, after an hour of partying with our fans, the members returned back home but i went to my last filming of my historical movie called "The sound of a flower".
I kept on having multiple NG's since i was tired but suddenly i had this burst of energy when a group of my fans came with coffee and food for the staff and me. I was so happy that they cared about me so much so i took a picture with them and the crew and downloaded it on instagram with the caption:
'With the help of my amazing fans, we were able to finish shooting the movie. Saranghae ♥♥"
I went back home and took a shower and then face timed with Soo Hyun oppa and then slept.
The rest of the day went on like that with us working our butts off to promote our new album.

★BREAKING: Twist's Lee Ji Eun and TVXQ's Jung Yunho confirmed to be dating by DISPATCH

This is so romantic! Lee Ji Eun and Jung Yunho quickly confirmed their dating news after it was reported on June 1. It is a rare occasion that fans find out how two stars first met and started dating. We even have throwback pictures of them together the first day they met.

It turns out that the new couple  first met in December 2014 in Hong Kong.

According to the reports, the lovely singer-actress from K-pop girl group Twist and the handsome leader of TVXQ met for the first time on the set for a commercial. They were not acquainted or connected previously. However, they met again earlier in 2016 at another gathering and apparently fell for each other. Their agencies said the couple has been dating for less than a month.

Furthermore, Yunho leaked that he was seeing someone, without naming who, during his fan meet on January 11 in Osaka, Japan. He was asked by a fan whether he had a girlfriend, and he honestly answered, "I do."

The two tall stars are so well matched in height that they are already referred to as the "Long-legged Couple." According to another report quoting someone who knows the two stars.

Sm Ent commented to Dispatc: "They enjoy dates like any ordinary couple and affectionately take care of each other. They both look great like models so they are even the target of envy among the celebrities who call them the 'Long-legged couple.' They do argue like couples, too. However, [the arguments] don't last long, and they are lovingly growing their love while taking care of each other, being faithful toward each other, and trusting each other."

That is so cute!

YG Ent commented: "We treasure Lee Ji Eun very and we trust Yunho to take care of her and we also we wish everyone would support and love this young and beautiful couple who is very much in love"

1. [+20037,-120] Finally, yunho oppa found his other half. hope she is his future wife~~~

2. [+13272,-90] they're exploding it in the summer

3. [+9523,-111] I hope tey have a lot of kids like yunho oppa wishes

4. [+9230,-75] what is this ㄷㄷ I was shocked when I woke up ㄷ ㄷ It hasn't even been 5 minutes since the article went up

5. [+9189,-172] Awesomeㅋ Tvxq and Twist such a great combination

6. [+3473,-209] If this is true, they seem like a good combination

7. [+3325,-24] Dispatch followed TVXQ for years and they finally caught something ㅋㅋㅋTheir spirit is strong

8. [+3400,-144] Ji Eun has a good eye when it comes to men. I hope this couple stay strong.

9. [+3095,-34] they knew already but waited until today to release it

10. [+3036, -14] Dispatch's tradition of revealing celebrity news on 1 is true after all.

11. [+4228,-286] isn't this a win-win for them? Both of them are A-listers doing well, their visuals match well, their ages are similar, they will get more CFs through this rather than losing them..Ji Eun is going to shoot so many CFs now.. asYunho's girl..This is going to help so much advertising-wise

2. [+3677,-83] He has done everything too. He just needs to go to the Army now

3. [+3257,-73] I like that they confirmed it without playing around. I hope they support each other and live lovingly

4. [+2544,-70] I like that they're a good-looking coupleㅎㅎHave a beautiful love!

5. [+2475,-66] Meet each other confidently now!!!! Be happy, you cool kids!!!!

6. [+777,-7] I can't believe YG confirmed it ㅋㅋㅋ I thought they were just going to say it was a friendly brother/sister relationship ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+718,-7] this is the first Twist relationship confirmed. They actually kept it together for a long time for 8 years. Both Ji Eun and Yunho have such positive images are innocent and they fit well together. Have a lovely relationship

8. [+662,-13] truthfully, the only reason YG is confirming it is because it's Yunho. He has such a positive image! Imagine if it was some shady guy. They would've said he was just a guy she knew, right? Anyway, sincerely congrats! They match so well! That's right, both of you should date, and also should get married. Meet well and get pretty children~

3. [+2410,-56] Right when we though Dispatch wasn't working hard~~~
I bet they're all laughing right now ㅋㅋㅋ
As expected, Dispatch!

3. [+255,-15] Dispatch must've been waiting for June. We're in the middle of Jaejoong's drama and Twist is about to comeback too...

Netizens seem to be happy for the love couple anyways, Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 261 20
Y/N an elegant sweet girl who loves her dreams but unfortunately her parents want her to marry a millionaire and she doesn't want it her life wasn't...
208K 8.8K 34
"You are the woman that I love. My love for you isn't lust or temptation, it's one of a kind. You are the woman that I'm going to marry and I don't c...
13.1K 793 22
Becoming a trainee for YG Entertainment at the age of 13 wasn't easy for Y/N Lee, but neither was her life before debuting. Mentally and physically s...
114K 2.6K 14
Lee Eunji is an average 25-year-old woman. Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Group. Lee Eunji meets Jeon Jungkook in a bar and somehow ended up sleeping t...