for better or for worse

By gvldencc

" I want the pain to stop. Make the pain stop." " Only you can do that, Jacob." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Just a heads-up
22
*EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
23 +
24
25
26+
New halloween short story
27
28
I Hate My Life....
29
I need your help!
30
31
32
The End
SEQUEL

21 +

1.4K 106 11
By gvldencc

"Ssh! Callie, stop! Your stepping on my toe!"

"Mama! I'm trying to be quiet but Baja won't stop nudging me!"

"Both of y'all, be quiet! Your daddy's gonna wake up and then the surprise will be ruined." I heard Jacob whisper-yell from the doorway.

I was already awake. Had been for the past 45 minutes. I guess they were trying to make me breakfast in bed, cause what woke me up was all the pans banging downstairs in the kitchen. Add that, to Callie and Baja fighting and Jacob yelling at them.

Yep. I was definitely awake.

But I decided to play asleep so their surprise wouldn't be ruined.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear daddy! Happy birthday to you!" I grinned and rolled over to face my family.

Callie and Baja had jumped on the bed and were bouncing up and down in excitement. Jacob was standing on the other side, with a wooden tray that looked like it had my birthday breakfast on it.

"It's your birthday daddy! How old are you?" Baja asked, crawling over to me.

"Awww, baby girl, why you gotta go and ask that? Huh?" I growled teasingly, while tickling her.

Jacob walked over to my side of the bed and placed the wooden tray on my lap.

I raised my eyebrow at the pancakes covered in icing and looked at Jacob.

"Me and the girls looked at Pinterest all last week for something to make for your birthday breakfast." Jacob laughed and pointed to the plate. "That's what they picked out for you."

"Daddy, you have to make a wish and blow out the candle, now." Callie yelled, looking at the candle.

I knew if I didn't hurry up and do it, she would do it for me.

So, I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face, like I was thinking really hard.

'Just keep everything like it is. With Jacob and my two little girls, happy and well.' I thought and blew out the candles.

"Yay!" Jacob, Callie and Baja cheered.

"Eat up, daddy." Callie said.

I picked up the fork and began to eat the pancakes covered in frosting. I had never really been one for sweets so, Jacob laughed at he noticed my jaw began to lock.

"Alright thats enough for now." Jacob said, taking away the tray from me. "Let's give daddy, his presents."

Callie and Baja hopped off the bed and ran out the room, shouting, "We'll be right back".

Jacob reached under the bed and pulled out two gift-wrapped presents. And the girls came in holding something in their hands.

"You guys didn't have to do all this for lil ole me." I said, laughing.

"Your the best dad in the whole world so Happy Birthday!" Callie and Baja, said in perfect unison.

They both handed me obviously home-made cards. Baja' was blue while Callie's was pink.

"Thanks, girls. Now daddy's gotta go get a frame to put these in. Come here." I said, while holding my arms out. The girls crawled into my arms and we all squeezed each other.

"Ok, mama's turn." Callie said, breaking the hug and making me and Jacob laugh.

"Ok this first gift is from CJ." Jacob said, handing me a small box.

I gave Jacob a small smile and took the box from him. I reigned in my emotions and tried to focus on getting the wrapper off the box.

Inside was a golden locket with a college of pictures of CJ in it. I unclasped the locket and put it around my neck.

"Thank you baby." I whispered to Jacob. He nodded and reached for my other gift that was sitting on the bed.

"This is your other gift from me and the girls." He said giving the gift to me.

I unwrapped the gift and soon a brand new MAC laptop.

"Now you can do all your work on a pretty laptop, daddy." Baja said.

I laughed at this. My old laptop was pretty beaten up and old. But I kept it because it had everything I needed on it.

"I already had everything transferred over, Chresanto. You really needed to get rid of that thing ages ago." Jacob said.

I smirked and nodded my head.

"Alright ladies, go get dressed and before we leave I want those room clean. We're gonna take Daddy out." Jacob said and watched the girls run to their room.

As soon as they left the room, I got up and walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. After, I immediately stepped into the shower. I heard Jacob come in and lock the door.

"You need something?" I said.

"No. That wasn't all your gifts from me though." Jacob said, as he pulled the curtains to the shower back.

"What else-" I stopped talking once Jacob started taking off his clothes.

As he peeled off his clothes, he kept his eyes glued to me. Once he was done, he stepped into the shower with me. He backed me up to the wall and reached up to grip my face and kissed me.

So far, we had been giving each other little kisses here and there and making out sometimes. But only if the girls were asleep or with Elijah.. But we hadn't touched each other without clothes on yet. This was going to be our first time in along time.

So, I took full advantage of this and reached behind Jacob to grip his thick ass. He's been eating well and exercising so, everything was back there was sitting right and felt good.

He broke away from my lips and stared at me in my eyes, past his hair that was hanging in his face. He then kissed me one more time on the lips, then on my neck, then he went to my chest and lower. Until he was at my hard member. He peeked up at me, then took it in to his hands and stroked.

I had to close my eyes and bite my lip so I wouldn't moan too loud. Then when I was just calming down from his hands, I felt Jacob's tongue gliding across it and him put it in his mouth. I ran my fingers through his thick hair helping him match a pace. He continued, pulling me closer and closer to the edge.

When I felt my self reaching my peak, my hands tightened in his hair. I looked down at him and he looked up at me through hooded eyes.

"Damn, Jacob." I said, as I finished.

He stood up and kissed me.

"Happy Birthday, baby."

-------------------------------------------
This is part one of Chresanto's b-day.
Part 2 will be up soon at least by tomorrow.

✌🏾️👉🏾🚪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 72.6K 53
"We got dreams and we got the right to 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 'em."
130K 3K 11
(BoyxBoy) Chresanto August wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All he knew for sure was that right here and now: He was fa...
1.4K 135 16
Don't you stop loving me... Don't quit loving me... Just start loving me. - - Based on the song - Short story
11.6K 225 36
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!" "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀʙᴇ!"