Players VS Hijabis

By heba508

What do you get when you put hijabis and players together? A big mess? You could say that. Maryam, Amber, L... More

characters! (edited)
chapter 1- ITS HER!
chapter 2- who does she think he is!
chapter 4 - THE REAL ME!
chapter 5- WHO IS SHE!
Chapter 6 - AMBER!
chapter 7- why am i like this?
chapter 8- Harriet?
Chapter 9- i knew it..
Chapter 10 - its just the beginning!
Chapter 11- revenge plans!!
Chapter 12- those hijabis!
Chapter 13- laylas revenge!!
Chapter 14-Layla?!
Chapter 15- the necklace
Chapter 16-The mystery..
Chapter 17-The plan..
Chapter 18-Trouble maker...
Chpater 19-The consequence...
Chapter20-The unplanned plan?
Chapter 21- the incident
RAMADAN KAREEEM!🤗
Chapter 22-The book
chapter 23 - first day..
chapter 24 - Nice?
25- movie night??
chapter 26- a disaster
chapter 27- confused feelings?
chapter 28 - what have I done?
chapter 29 - the truth..
chapter 30- my death?
chapter 31 - isaac?
RAMADAN KAREEM!
chapter 33 - you lied?
chapter 34- I need to tell you something
chapter 35 - ITS ALL MY FAULT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37- hope...
chapter 38- No hope left
RAMADAN KAREEM!
Eid mubarak 🥳
chapter 39- confessions
Chapter 40- guilt...
Chapter 41- Engaged?

chapter 3- its not what it looks like!

1.7K 119 14
By heba508

Ambers pov: (edited)

OHNO!

I am not even bothered with her right now. I went straight out of the classroom. Was i running away from Maryam? Yes i was, i just didn't want to face her right now. 

 phew!  I went to my locker and i saw people running to the next corridor. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to get my stuff out and walked to the canteen.

 Suddenly, i looked up and people were charging into me. I tried to move but it was to late as my butt hit the floor.

 Ouch. I picked myself up and also my books. Oh my Allah! what's happening? 

I went to check what was happening. From around the corner i saw a lot of people crowding round two people. I pushed in and saw it was..... OMG! MARYAM!

"NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU!" he said and i knew him.He was one of those Jerks.

 I saw her face get red and her clenching her fists tight. OHNO! Mariam do not do something stupid. But before i could say the word stop, jerk face was on the floor crying in pain, holding on to his din dong. ouch! wow i was starting to say that a lot lately.

I smirked. It was what he deserved but in islam anger was the devils best friend and i had to stop Maryam from doing anything stupid.

I looked up to people or shall i say girls crowding over him. But where did Maryam go?

 I heard the door slam shut down the corridor. My head snapped to the door and I ran to that way. I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. Wow talk about fast.

 But then something caught my eye. It was Maryam sitting beneath the tree i always sit on. 

See, thats why we were like sisters correction; we were like twins. I went outside to see her  shoulders going up and down through sobs,crying. I sat down next to her and looked straight to the parking lot. 

I couldn't bare to  see her yet. I just couldn't take it. "Amber is that you?" she said hugging me. Deep down i wanted to hug her back. But i couldn't forgive her that easily. "I'm so sorry... it wasn't my fault...." she couldn't finish her sentence as she choked through her tears. 

I looked at her. She had a red cheek that had a hand print on. It looked like she got slapped. I can't see her like this. "Are you ok?" i said worried. she shook her head. "whats wrong?" i said tear coming down. I am so bad at this. 

"I hate my life" she said looking at me with tears running down her face.

 I wiped her tear away with my hand and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder, while i rubbed her back. "Don't say that Maryam, Allah is always there, and you need to be strong even though its so hard" i said letting her go. She nodded her head and wiped her tears away.

 "When did you become so religious?" she said looking straight at me. smiling weakly.

"Lets just say a certain someone changed my life" i said smiling back. "So are you going to tell me whats happening?" i said looking into her green eyes. She nodded and took a deep breath. 

"Im so sorry that i didn't reply it wasn't my fault,my parents, they,took my phone off me" she said her eyes glossing. 

"What? why? did you do something wrong?" i said worried. She shook her head. 

"They.... are... strict on phones thats all" she said looking down.

 "oh, i understand" i said nodding not buying it but i had to forgive her just like the prophet did to his own enemies.

She started to cry. "shh, its ok, i forgive you" i said rubbing her back. "please don't cry you ruining my t-shirt" i said jokingly. She laughed weakly. 

"You haven't changed at all" she said smiling. 

"Nope and i don't plan to" i said winking.

 She laughed. "lets show this school the real side of hijabis!" she said opening the door, opening the door like a gentlemen. I didn't know what she meant but i let it go and said"Ladies first"  as i opened the door. "Why thank you" she said walking like a gangster. I giggled. 

"Maryam this is Layla, Amani and Alex" i said introducing her to my second family. "Oh and Thomas, but he's" i paused looking around but i didn't know where he was,"actually i don't know where he is?" i said looking around. 

"Thomas?" she said suspicious. As she ever had guys that were he friend. But i don't blame her as these days there were two faced people everywhere but i wasn't a person to judge everyone but Allah.  

"Yh he's cool don't worry" i said blurting it out wrong,"I mean he understands about islam" i said finishing off.

 "Oh right, i have to meet him" she said dragging everyone with her. And can i tell you she is stronger than Alex, like she even has muscles. Yep she does! 

"Woah, ok" Layla said pushing everyone with her. 

 "Sorry" Amani apologised knocking someone by accident. 

"Ok,ok" i said letting go of her grip nearly falling. "He will find us at lunch, don't worry" i said. 

"Aw, cant we find him now" she said pouting her lip. "No Mariam, sabroun jameeloun (patience is key)" i said . 

"Ok,ok fine" she said giving up. Layla and Amani was laughing, While Alex looked confused. I laughed at her confused face but i eventually told her the meaning. 

"Come on, we are going to be late for Spanish" i said dragging them out of the crowd. But they didn't budge.

 I rolled my eyes. "Ok thats not fair, how can you do that Mariam?" i said offended, they could've at least pretended i was strong and just went with it. They all laughed and i couldn't but help smile innocently. "Come on" i said trying.

 "Ok don't poo yourself" Maryam said as i made groaning sounds to try and make them budge. They all laughed loudly. I punched Maryam. She looked at me and laughed even harder like i just tapped her. "I have to teach you alot" she said. 

"what do you mean?" i said confused. She rolled her eyes. 

"Bye!" we said in unison to Alex and Amani as they weren't in the same class as us. We walked in and told Layla and Maryam to sit next to me. I know it was naughty and we weren't suppose to do that but oh well. You have to be a rebel sometimes in you life. Am i right?

 It was going so well until someone put there hand up and said "Layla and the new girl isn't sitting on there place" at this point i wanted to slap this b-. Astagfurllah this nice girl. 

"I see Maryam, Layla and amber you have 1 hour detention after school". 

"but-" i said.

 "No buts Amber after school" she said continuing to her lesson. Maryam stood up but i shook my head and grabbed her hand telling to sit down. She rolled her eyes and sat back down. I saw the snitch smirk to us. But i just smiled fakely back like i wasn't irritated as she wanted us to be.

The bell rang and  Everyone ran out, ok i was exaggerating but everyone lazily grabbed there books and went out feeling free. 

 "Oh my god i cant believe she did that!" Mariam said complaining as we walked out of the class.

 "Well this is life in school"i said like it was normal. 

"Well they won't be like this for long" Mariam said smirking. Me and Layla looked at each other confused and shrugged. 

We walked to the canteen and sat down with Alex and Amani. We told them what happened in the lesson. 

"I cant believe she did that!" Alex said in shock. It would've been easier if she was there. 

"Who did what?" Thomas said making his way to us. Mariam looked at me with gleaming eyes as if saying 'is it him?' and i nodded.

 "Hi, i am Maryam nice to meet you" Thomas stopped on his track and smiled. 

"Salam, i'm Thomas" he said showing off. I rolled my eyes. While Mariam had her mouth opened. 

"Yep, i know arabic" he said dusting his shoulder. We all laughed at her reaction. 

"What? who? how? when?" she said quickly standing up off her chair. "Wow, ok Mariam, sit down and calm down" i said.

 "Who are you?" she said pointing to Thomas dramatically. We all laughed. 

"I like this girl" he said smiling and sitting down opposite Alex. 

"Yh everyone loves me" she said dusting her shoulder mimicking Thomas. We rolled our eyes at how they we're similar. 

"Wow your going to get along just  fine" Layla said. We nodded agreeing. The bell rang for the end of lunch time. 

"Well enough eating" i said filled up. 

"Yep" Mariam and Thomas said in unison. While Mariam burped. "Wow that was cool" Thomas said "but i can do better" he said burping really loud. 

"Impressive, but-" i cut Mariam off before they suffocate us with gross burps. 

"I think that enough" i said until i burped. Whoops. They turned and looked at me "Sorry" i said smiling sheepishly .They laughed and We all went to our own ways and went to our own maths lessons.

1hour later of boring maths..

"Hi!'' Alex  and Layla said greeting me after lesson. 

"Hey" i said sleepy, yawning. 

"Wow boring lesson, huh?" Mariam said behind me joining us. 

"You could say that" i said.

 "Well cya tomorrow" Alex said walking to Thomas. 

"Salam!" we said waving.

 "How come they don't go out already?" Mariam said looking at them from behind. 

"We don't know a way to get them together" Layla said while i nodded. 

"Well thats where we come in" Mariam said. Yep thats Maryam, always with he crazy plans. 

"We will talk about this tomorrow" Layla said waving goodbye. 

"Bye" Mariam said. "Yh,bye!" i shouted through the window of the bus. While everyone gave me a dirty look. ok, geez man can't i say bye to my friends. 

I took my skateboard form the metal bar. "Wow is that yours!" Mariam said shocked, admiring it.

"Yh i learnt how to ride a skateboard ages ago" i said riding it. 

"You'll have to teach me" she said amazed.

 "Sure, well this is my way" i said pointing the opposite way of where Maryam was walking. 

"Oh, ok cya tomorrow" she said.

 "Salam" i said more religious, wiggling my eyebrows. I put my earphones in and skated to my house. Yh i was to old to ride a skateboard but i loved how it just blew you hijab back like the movies you see and slo you don't see a lot of hijabis riding a skateboard so it attracts attention even though i wasn't one of them, but inshallah i would be allowed to drive next year. As for now my skate board is going to be my best friend.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT. I SPEND MY TIME FOR YOU GUYS. CAN YOU SPEND ONE MINUTE ON ME? JUST CLICK VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL! P.S NOT THE BOYS BUT YOU ARE MY BORS IN ISLAM! LOL BYE!🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 249 23
Rocco Prescott has always been a good boy but destiny made him change into the badboy that has no feeling at all. The badboy that everyone feared. Ex...
20.5K 690 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
258K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
923K 35K 34
The Bully and His Babygirl ❦ An enemy to lovers romance. ❝Are you bald, babygirl? Is that why you cover your head?❞ [#1 in Bully, 01.02.2021] . . . I...