Don't tell...

By LoveAunaa

He walked up towards me, backing me up against the wall. He pressed his body against mine and buried his face... More

Sneak peak!!!!
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•

•1•

22.1K 295 78
By LoveAunaa

         [Lucy]

I always look at men, when I do the first thing that comes to mind is sex. My eyes drags right down to there man hood but I try to avoid it.

Well I always have sex. Mentally not physically, I image it to feel really good. But who am I to really know, I never even had my first kiss yet.

I considered myself to be a freak although people say or might think. "How are you going to be a freak and you haven't even had your first kiss." Well I might never had it yet but I think I am.

But that is not the point at all, I think about the wrong things but the real thing I need to worry about is not being broke anymore.

I cry almost every night and day because how much of a struggle I am in everyday.

Sometimes there is not always something to eat in the house, mainly each time I get my paycheck I spend the whole thing on rent...

"You need to get your act together and start to do something better." I try but no one wants me and I am so stressed out because how I am living.

But I will find my way outta this little lost wonder land and be the baddest with a great big smile on my face, if not I will try to smile.

~
(Goal: 2votes & 1 comment)

-How do you feel about this Lucy girl?-

-She thinks about sex because she is stressed out and does not known what else to think about.-

Go VOTE and COMMENT GUYS! I HOPE YOU GUYS DO!!! I don't really have that much of a life myself, so you voting and commenting will really make my day!

THANKS! <3 <3!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
108K 4.1K 35
Desire A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. Or in Ashley Panes case, a strong sense of lust towards her...
235K 3.8K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...