Ouran Host Club Preferences

By OuranCardcaptor

Boyfriend scenarios I can do requests if requested. I don't do lemon. More

How you hug
He gives you a piggy back
When you fall asleep/on him
You watch a scary movie
He protects your innocence
You wear something of his
What you call eachother
Phone names
Anime Expo
Weird
How you cuddle
How you sleep
They fall asleep/on you
Big red mark
You accidentally hit his area
Halloween
You make him play in the rain
When you cry
Camping with them
Skiing
Unconscious blanket hog
When you catch him singing/dancing

When you trip

15.7K 302 171
By OuranCardcaptor

Tamaki

He would rush over to you inspecting you from head to toe. Then he would hug you saying "my princess is clumsy it's so cute".

Kyoya

Depending on how big you tripped he would just say how clumsy you are and smirk.  But he would also comfort you if you hurt yourself.

Mori

He would normally catch you or grab you before you could trip.  But when you did trip he would hug you and ruffle your hair.

Hikaru

He would laugh at you until you pout then he would help you up. "Oh y/n you're so clumsy" is what he would say.

Kaoru

He would rush up to you worriedly. "Y/n are you okay" he would get a little bit too worried.
Honey

Honey would fall over with you to make you laugh. Then give you his Usa-chan and then the two of you would eat cake.

Harhui
He would help you up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...