How you sleep

Tamaki

He is the big spoon and you are the little. He would hold you close his head in your neck and his arms around your waist and shoulders.

Kyoya

You both would lay on opposite sides of the bed with his back facing you. But you'd feel lonely and slowly inch closer to him. You would snuggle your head into his back and it would take him a while to turn around, because he tries not to resist. He would then turn around and wrap his arms around your waist the both of you falling asleep.

Mori

Mori normally would lay on his side facing you and he would have his arms around your torso. He would wait until you fell asleep to make sure Nothing happened. He then would kiss your forehead and go to sleep himself. 

Hikaru

He would have his arm slouched around your shoulders and your head would lay on his torso. He sometimes would reach and put his head in your neck.

Kaoru

He would lock you in his arms by laying his leg over yours and his arms around your whole body. While the covers were tightly wrapped around you both.

Honey

You both would cuddle eachother, his arms would go around your torso and yours would go around his torso as well. He would then sweetly kiss your cheek.