Fate Of The Twelve (Completed)

Autorstwa thebadgirl05

Completed 'Big sister... I'm scared.' A little one whispered as we hid in a cramped alley, trying to escap... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Blacker than the night
Chapter 2: Portal
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: the council
Chapter 5: first day
Chapter 6: Dumb
Chapter 7: the fallen
Chapter 8: Collapse
Chapter 9: Battle Start
Chapter 10: Battle for the throne
Chapter 11: Demon
Chapter 12: Oh no
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: Fall
Chapter 15: Generals
Chapter 16: encounter
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Unravel
Chapter 19: Nightmare
Chapter 20: white
Chapter 21: Visit
Chapter 22: please let me
Chapter 23: amidst the palm
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: Zephyr's Best friend
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Waking up
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: A dip in the 'pool'
Chapter 30: not again!
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Painful goodbye
Chapter 34: fly
Chapter 35: Idris
Chapter 36: Snowmen
Chapter 37: Shall we?
Chapter 38: Imperial King
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42: cave?
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: the demon queen
Chapter 45: heart beat
Chapter 46: not over yet
Chapter 48: Reflection
Chapter 49: the void
Chapter 50: Carving
Chapter 51: depart
Chapter 52: Captain Sparrow
Chapter 53: Three pairs
Chapter 54: Unicorn blood and Phoenix tears
Chapter 55: Sleep
Chapter 56: forgiveness
Chapter 57: yet another revelation
Chapter 58: merpeople
Chapter 59: visitor
Chapter 60: attacked

Chapter 31: scary kid

112 25 0
Autorstwa thebadgirl05

      "Atleast it's not dark matter." Rex said as everyone settled down on the ground around the sphere. The humans were still in a barrier but finally, at least they had relaxed around us Azerothians.

      "Awww. And I even looked forward to hearing Cyan sing!" Violet whined with a pout while the cyan haired guy's eyebrows twitched with annoyance.

       "Dark matter or not, a sphere is a sphere. Damn it, I want everything to be finished already and get back to Azeroth." Alfreed mumbled while she sat next to Harumi who was warming herself to the fire that Kevin graciously conjured for everyone, Cyan next to her left.

      They were all seated except for Shingu and Leo by now in front of a large gray sphere in front of them, wondering what the hell happened and what was going on inside the sphere.

        Who conjured it? Was it Leirum? Ryouta? Muriel?

       "What's up with that kid sleeping in your arms anyway Cyan? Where's it's mother or father?" Rex asked curiously. Curious as to why a person who hated humans so much was now holding one of the creatures who had given him pain.

      Cyan looked down, pity passing through his eyes as he watched the boy who was now peacefully sleeping.

      The anger that showed on the others faces and the growl from Alfreed didn't went by unnoticed to Kevin and Rex who immediately understood that something happened.

        "Well, the mother died because her body couldn't handle the prince's blood. The poor boy doesn't even know about it." Harumi sadly said as she brushed the strands from the human boy's face and gently caressed his cheeks.

         Rex's face turned sour, an unnoticed look of envy and anger in his eyes flashing as he averted his attention back to the sphere in front of them and the second ranker couldn't help but sigh.

        They were stuck in the same situation. Even though they don't need to worry about a comrade since a demon wasn't involved this time, they can only wait again for things to unravel. Great, just great.

        "The boy can still have a family. Mother Hayne will be more than glad to accept another one." Kevin declared with a smile, making Cyan and a few others look up to him while Rex on the other hand was already deep in thought and his mind was busy scheming plans to even hear what was going on around him.

         "Mother Hayne? Is she the one who took care of you and Muriel?" Alfreed asked with interest and the twelfth ranker nodded with a bright smile.

         "She devoted all her life looking after homeless orphans like us and she was able to do it all by herself." Kevin said with pride and fondness in his voice about the lady and the others could only think that the lady was simply kind and had a heart unlike the so many unpleasant people that they had met.

       "It's settled then, the boy will be living with them. We'll be dropping off once in a while to give them all the things that they'll be needing." Alfreed declared and no one opposed.

       Kevin was happy that he had done something to help someone and joyed at the thought to be able to drop by once in a while which only means he gets to see his other best friend Zephyr, Mother Hayne and the other kids. Boy, he bets that Muriel will be just as happy to know.

         "While waiting, can you at least narrate how you met Prince Shingu? Hell, I thought it was just a rumour that the highest kingdom did have a prince that was just away in a mission! So please do enlighten us Kevin." Violet changed the subject and it wad a joke if they said that they weren't all interested.

       Even Rex finally snapped back to reality and was just as eager as everyone to know the story while Kevin chuckled, memories flashing in his head as everyone forgot their problems in the moment and got engrossed in the conversation.

          "I met him three years ago and boy was he so out of the world." Kevin laughed as he sat with his legs crossed, starting his story.

-------------
       (So this will be from Rex's point of view, three years back.)

         Classes had just ended and a boy with ebony black hair stepped out of the school's gate, fuming why his sister was so persistent of him going to school.

       Man, I am much more intelligent than her, I despise sitting for eight hours and listening to boring lessons. Why can't she understand that?

      To make matters worse, the other kids in my class were all so annoying and kept on pestering me, calling me a freak that it was so tempting to freeze them into ice sculptures forever. Tsk.

       It only makes me wonder how Muriel tolerates her own situation. Teenage kids are much more worse,  just how does she exactly handle them with that hot-headed personality of hers?

       I sighed, pocketing my hands inside some faded jeans as I walked down the streets, trying to get back to the orphanage as soon as possible even when it was a short distance away, but then...

         A large crowd near the church caught my attention, squeals and hushed giggles rang in the air. And I could see a lot with their phones up, trying to get a video or a picture of whatever or whoever they were crowding about, making me more curious than ever.

         Did a celebrity loose his way and ended up getting crowded upon?

         "Oh my gosh! He is so cute!!!"

        "He's just like a prince from a fairy tale! How adorable!"

         "He ain't just cute! He's beautiful!"

        My eyebrows arched. Why do girls call a he as beautiful? Wasn't the word for females?

          "Okay. That's it humans, leave me alone!" an annoyed voice shouted above the noise and my ears perked up. A boy?

         My curiousity and desire to know what was going on got the best of me and I soon found myself walking towards the crowd. Soon after, I sighed before squeezing myself with the crowd.

          And boy was it hard. After getting shoved, squashed, jumping because of some people stepping on my foot, I finally got to the very front and my eyes were nearly blinded from the many flashes all around.

          I shielded my eyes in annoyance and peered, seeing a mob of silver hair, ethereal beauty of a boy's face who appeared to be no more than five years old was standing in the midst of a crowd in a not so human clothes.

        He wore a cape of golden silk around him, a perfect imitation of a little prince's oufit from a fairy tale book, two small bags in his hands like those that a tooth fairy holds and... An he wore a scowl on his face.

         My eyes widened when his head suddenly turned to my direction, his strange violet eyes locked intensely on mine.

       Okay? Since when do five year old kids wear contact lens?

        He seemed to have tried to walk towards me, but the girls behind me and beside me went into a frenzy, shoving me out of the way and it was seriously getting on my nerves.

         Before I could do anything, my eyes found the boy as a strange sensation made me freeze in shock, a strong gust of wind pushing everyone away slightly till I stood face to face with him, a confused crowd around us and I could hear questions and whispers.

         Did this boy... Did a strong wind just pass by and push the on-lookers away?

         "What's your name?" He asked me and I stood still in wonder as I gazed at the kid. A five year old kid who was so strange in a million ways.

         "Kevin." I found myself responding to him, and for some reason, I later saw myself walking with him by my side towards to the orphanage. A crowd in panic and confusion for some reason were left behind us.

          "You. Are you the same as me?" He asked me when we entered the gates. I peered curiously at him as he stopped to look at me straight in the eyes with that strange violet eyes of his as if staring straight into my soul.

          "What does that mean?" I asked, sounding obviously clueless as what he was talking about.

            Silence followed next and he stared at me for a minute before shaking his head.

         "Never mind. Just let me stay in this place." He finally said, looking now at the house in front of us, creases on his forehead.

            "Well, let's go then."
--------

          "So basically, the royal prince was sent on a mission with just at the age of twenty?!" Alfreed cut in and Rex scowled because of her interruption on Kevin's narration.

            "In azerothian years, yes." Kevin responded and Alfreed nodded her head in understanding as the twelfth ranker continued on with his story.

         "When he came by, the orphanage was actually with financial problems and was in the brink of being demolished by the government since the orphanage was built on private property. Shingu was the one who saved us all when he gave one of the small bags he had to Mother Hayne, turns out to be a lot of precious stones, enough for us to take back our home and sustain us for many years." Kevin said with a smile and Rex scowled once again when Alfreed talked.

        "How could your so called government do that?! Don't they know that there are homeless children there?!" The third ranker exclaimed angrily and Kevin shrugged.

        "Money is everything here in this world. We can't do anything about that."

         "This world is so messed up. I don't understand-----"

        "Will you shut up already and let him talk?!" Rex butted in, annoyance visible on his face as Alfreed scowled but said no more.

      The others just sighed and shook their heads as Kevin rose his eyebrow and shrugged again. The second ranker and the third ranker doesn't really get along do they?

          "Anyway, back to the story..."
--------

          "You're what?!!" Mother Hayne screamed incredulously, staring at Shingu like he was some sort of a crazy psychopath.

       Okay, he was that at the moment. I stared at Shingu, my eyes widened in shock and my mouth hanging open. This guy is crazy!

       "What the hell are you talking about?! You own a what?!" Mother Hayne screamed her lungs out as the five year old kid kept his attention on a phone he bought and a bored look as always was stuck on his face.

         "I now own a notorious yakuza, or what you call a mafia and also a gang." Shingu said without a care. Mother Hayne on the other hand now sat on a chair, her head in between her hands.

           "C'mon Shingu. Stop joking and don't say such scary things like that."  I said and forced out a laugh and I really hoped that he was joking.

        But then... After being with a week with him, I therefore say that he is the strangest and scariest five year old kid I have met so far even though he was always not inside the house and Muriel haven't even met him once because he was always absent and would just pop out like a mushroom.

        He had revealed me his powers which had made me both happy and frightened. Happy, knowing that I wasn't the only one who was strange, but frightened because of such power he possessed. I refused to speak about it to my sister though.

         "Who said I was joking?" Shingu asked with a poker face as he snapped a finger, scary men in black entering a few moments after and my jaw literally dropped then.

         "Shall we go Master Shingu?" A man in a yukata asked and he appeared to be the leader. Mother Hayne was beyond shocked and she seriously looked at the brink of passing out.

         The five year old kid nodded and stood up while giving a nod at Mother Hayne and looked back at me.

          "I deem you and Zephyr as my best buddies but I have to go and my damn annoying mission. I'll see you when I see you again. Til' then." He said, giving me no chance to speak and he turned on his heels, heading out of the main door, the scary men trailing out after the kid like they were his loyal servants which they probably were.

         "That kid... Is a monster."
-----------

          "And that's that. He left for years and never returned til now. It was impossible for Zephyr, Mother Hayne and me to forget him. How can we forget such a ridiculous child?" Rex finished the question, everyone around, gaping at Kevin.

          "What was his mission exactly? Was it that important for the high royal king to send his five-year old son and only heir to do it?" Rex asked when he finally got over the shock while shaking his head from side to side.

         "My mission? It was to retrieve a certain prophecy." A voice was heard and everyone turned their heads to the origin of the voice.

        They saw Shingu walking towards them with cat like steps that couldn't be heard, Leo behind him with Lord Shadrach floating inside a barrier and was currently unconscious at the moment.

         The third ranker, Alfreed, rose up an eyebrow in confusion. "A prophecy?" She queried while the two sat down to join the circle, another one joining the sleeping prince's.

          "My mouth is sealed for now but all of you will learn it within a matter of time. As of now, we still have to worry about the other three." Shingu declared, sighing while the others stared but decided not to question anymore.

           "Anyway, can Leirum really give these humans their normal life? We've already created a world-wide confusion and panic, how will he be able to fix those up?" Violet curiously asked to make another topic to keep them occupied and to drive away the sleepiness she was feeling after all of the day's events.

           "The man was able to bring us to the center of a galaxy with merely a snap of his fingers, tell me something he can't do. If he wishes to, he alone can destroy this world even." Cyan said with a frown.

         "Good luck finding a flaw on him except his personality. He's the most potent first ranker as we all know. Nobody knows the limit of his power and what exactly is his power." Rex agreed.

       "And you say I'm a monster. What do you call him then?" Shingu questioned and the others shrugged, not knowing what to say.

        "By the sounds of it. That guy is a double edged sword, if ever he turns into a demon, the whole of Azeroth is in trouble" Shingu speculated.

       Unknown to all of them, two certain people exchanged glances but didn't speak.

         "I have never seen a grey sphere before. How strange." Leo stated while thoughtfully looking at the enormous object in front of them, the others doing the same, forgetting about Shingu's statement.

         "Well, there's a first time for everything. White fire? Invisible wings? I think we actually need to prepare ourselves for more surprises------" Violet barely finished her statement when they heard a shrill screaming.

            "what now?" Some groaned why they all stood up and looked at the barrier containing the humans where a girl's scream was coming from, disrupting the silence of the place.

         Harumi raised her hand, the barrier movig towards them and vanished while the humans inside settled on the ground, still cuddled up but now looking at only one direction.

       It was towards a male teenager who was shaking a screaming young girl whose eyes were widened with terror.

        The girls were staring at the circle of Azerothians, tears pooling in her eyes.

       "No. No!" The girl cried, desperately clinging on the teen calling out her name .... Reyna....

       "What's wrong with her?" Harumi concernedly asked and tried to walk towards them when the girl only grew more hysterical, making her retreat back in mild confusion.

       "don't... No!" Everyone watched the girl cry in bewilderment as her sobs and cries echoed all around them.

        "Okay? What exactly------"

         "You will all die!!!"
-------

          Cliff hanger! >:p hahahaha. Anyway, all you need to do is wait for the next update since I'm in a tight schedule this week.

         Also, please vote, comment and follow.
         -thebadgirl05 at your service! ^_~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

217 92 19
This Young Girl was Bullied and was weak it got worse when she got to high school, her older brother was always so secretive and never spoke to her b...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
2.6K 170 17
My lungs and muscles burned. Everything in my body begging me to stop but I had to keep moving. I had to get away. I rather die than go back to that...
316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...