Blackout Girl

By bepositivealex92

Frankie's bad day just got worse. And significantly darker. While Chicago is experiencing a blackout, crimina... More

Chapter 1 - Hello Darkness
Chapter 2 - My Old Friend
Chapter 3 - No Rainbows Yet

Before We Embark

2K 75 56
By bepositivealex92

Loyal readers: 

First of all, thank you for helping me with the title. And special thanks to Laia233 for coming up with it. Blackout Girl won, by a long shot!

I wanted to finish editing the first book before I start posting the second one, but since that is taking much longer than intended, I'll post the first chapter in a week or two. ;)

New readers: 

Welcome to the family! Blackout Girl is the second novel in Frankie Petrovic series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but I'd recommend reading Trailer Girl first. You can  find it on my profile under my works.

I update on Fridays and I'm addicted to feedback. I love comments and respond to every single one.

See you soon,

Alex Milo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
223K 5K 58
Book One in Mafia Lovers Series ----------------------------------------------- Fionia Daughter of the Blood Hounds. One of the biggest Mafias in Mon...
104 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
2.5K 51 21
When kayla spends a long day with the bad boy who stole her car she explores not only her self but many other people too. Can this semi-bad boy chang...