The Billionaire's Betrayal

By sweetchoclate9

"I love you, Celestine Allen King and I will do anything to make you mine again. Anything", he said and kisse... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
HEATH'S SIDE STORY
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
HEATH 2
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 31

167K 4.9K 321
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter 31

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"I am scared. Dad will be so angry", I confessed my fear once we are sitting in his car after we got down the plane. George is driving and the partition wall is up. Heath is sitting right beside me, so closely and held my hand. For some reason, he doesn't look nervous at all.

"Don't worry, Baby. Everything is going to be fine. Your dad loves you. He will only be angry at me", he said looking down at me. I know that dad is going to be angry at him, but he will surely be disappointed that I am dating Heath behind his back. He will definitely feel bad that I hid something like this from him.

"I don't know. Did you get to know who how they got our pictures?".

"They took many pictures of us actually. The media has kept an eye on us as we were seen here and there together. The pictures were taken when we went on dates, as you can see", he explained and I nodded my head before looking away nrevously.

I squealed as he suddenly picked me up and pulled me over his lap. He adjusted me so that I am sitting comfortably in his lap. My arms instantly went around his neck and he kissed my cheek. God, he has become so lovely. My lips turned up and my heart fluttered. His lips felt so good on my skin. His hands rested around my waist.

"Baby, what is going to happen, it's going to and we can't stop it. Let's just tell the truth to your father. You know my parents are ecstatic. My mom is overly happy. Just don't be tensed. Also I am beside you. You don't have to worry about anything. I will take everything on me", he said tugging my hair behind my ear.

"No Baby, you don't have to. You are right. I will just tell the truth to dad and I am sure he will understand, even though he may be angry at first".

"Good. Just trust me okay. I am right here beside you. I love you".

I just stared at him for a few minutes. All I can see is love in his eyes. He never failed to prove it in this whole one year. He was always there for me. He helped me in business too. He proved to me that he changed, that I can trust him completely.

"Still thinking?", he asked smiling, pulling me out of my thoughts. I smiled back at him.

"Yes. Just.... about you and.... us". He moved forward and put his face in my neck, breathing a kiss there. His kisses are so addictive. They just take my breath away.

"Don't worry at all. I am leaving you. You are stuck with me", he teased and I smiled wide at him. I snuggled into him and put my head on his shoulder still sitting in his lap. He put his arms around me lovingly and kissed the crown of my head.

Soon the car stopped in front of my house and Heath got out before giving me his hand. i took it before coming out. I still feel nervous. Why am I feeling this much nervousness? I didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I did is that I lied to dad. I shouldn't do it, but I am sure dad will understand. Then why is this nervousness still not leaving me?

"Come on, Baby", he said taking my hand and intwined his fingers with mine. I didn't hesitate at all to walk in with him. There was another car, apart from dad's. I looked at it confused. "Looks like my parents are here too", he said looking at the car and my eyes widened. Oh no! He looked back at me. "It's okay. You knwo they love you", he assured.

I just smiled back at him. Many thoughts ran through my mind as we both kept walking inside. Is dad still angry at me? Would he accept Heath? What are Anna and Peter thinking? Oh God, help me! We both walked inside and went into the living room. We both hear Anna voice.

"Don't worry William, I am sure Heath is taking good care of her. They are coming back. Their flight must have alraedy landed", Anna said.

"I am worried because my daughter is with Heath. I don't trust him with her. I am sorry for saying that Anna, but I don't trust your son with my daughter", dad said strictly.

"Can't you give him one chance? Come on, he is trying so hard", Anna said.

"Not after what he has done. Also I want to know what is happening. I am not going to just sit here and watch while your son breaks my daughter", dad said with a tad bit of anger in his voice. I looked up at Heath. He just looked lost in his thoughts.

We both walked inside hand-in-hand and all their heads turned to us. Dad's gaze fell on our hands and then back at me. He stood up and came to us.

"Dad, I-", before I can say anything. dad caught Heath's collar.

"Why don't you just leave my daughter alone?", he said loudly and I am truly scared now. Heath just stood there without reacting back.

"I love her", he said sincerely.

"Dad, please leave him", I said from the side.

"You don't talk Celestine. I am really hurt, that you have hid something like this from me. Are you both really dating?", he asked.

"Yes, dad".

"Why? How long? Why did you give him another chance after all that? Did he force you into this? Tell me Princess", he said and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He must be really hurt. God, I am the only one left for him and I am hiding things from him. It must have really hurt him. I was such a fool!

"Dad, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't want anyone to know, because I want to try and see if we can work, again. We have been dating for a year now. No, he didn't force me into this. I know whatever he did in the past is wrong, but everyone deserves a second chance right?". He just looked at me while I talked. "He proved himself, dad. He showed me that he changed", I explained.

"I am so happy son. I so happy that you both are back", Anna came from behind dad and hugged us both. Peter smiled at us both.

"I don't believe him. He once played with her life. Why should I still believe him? What if he is just using her for the comp-", Heath cut off dad, before he complete.

"I am not using her. I would never do that! I love her!", he said sharply.

"Then prove to me that you love her", dad said angrily.

Heath just stood quiet for a minute, like he is having an inner battle.

"What happened? Why back off? You said you love her, right? Then prove to me that you are serious about her", dad said folding his arms near his chest.

"Dad-", I tried to stop, but Heath bet me to it.

"I want to marry her", he said and my eyes widened as my jaw dropped. Everyone of us stood there, shell shocked, while looking at him. Suddenly everything around me didn't matter. I am so shocked by his confession.

Did he just say that? He looked back at me with a determined expression. But, we didn't talk anything about that. We are not even close to that. I am not even close to that thought. Sure, he is supportive, changed and all that, but I am not comfortable with this idea.

"Really?!", Peter asked in shock. Dad is still staring at him with shock.

"Yes, I love her and this time I want everyone in this city, I want the whole world to know that we both are marrying", he said all the while looking at me.

"Heath", I whispered in shock.

"Yes, Baby. I know this is all sudden, but this is what I have in my mind all the while when I am asking you for a second chance and when we are dating", he said taking my hands in his. A tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek.

"William, I believe my son truly loves your daughter. We did a mistake then by getting them married, without letting them know each other. But what they are doing now is right. What do you say?", Peter said coming to dad. Dad came out of his shock stance and looked at us both and then our hands which Heath held.

"Celestine, sweetie, do you want this?", dad asked coming to me. He is just looking at me with questioning eyes. "You didn't say anything this whole while. I want to know what your decision is", he said and my eyes pooled with more tears and I look back at Heath. his eyes shined with pure hope and I stared at him for a minute before looking down.

"Come on Celestine. Say yes. You know Heath loves you and I am sure that my son will do anything to keep you happy", Anna encouraged. My mind is clouded with so many thoughts. Many of them not having answers.

"Celestine", Heath whispered after a minute and I looked up at him.

Their words took a toll on me and suddenly my head is knocked with the image of him sleeping with another woman, that I saw that day. I just can't get that out of me. I want someone to hear me out. I want to shout out loud that I don't want to marry him. I want to shout loudly that I am still feeling insecure about being in a relationship with him.

"Don't be scared Princess, whatever your decision is, your dad is always going to support you. All I want is your happiness", dad said still looking at me. I nodded my head and looked back at Heath. He is still looking at me. I took a deep breath before answering him.

"No", my voice almost came out as a whisper, but enough for them to hear. Heath face fell and he is looking at me with broken expression. The emotion his eyes held, broke my heart. But I don't want to go into a relationship where I am insecure.

I have a lot of explaining to do to Heath and I have to evaluate this whole situation again.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Like it? Please tell me what you think. Your comments really help.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.8K 31
I first met Celestine when she was seven. A mafia princess and my brother-in-law's niece. Our friendship was unexpected but one of the best things to...
95.7K 3.3K 42
Samuel Richard King, the Billionaire whom no one noticed, but her. And he let her in his heart. Which she stomped all over. Breaking it in pieces. No...
25M 716K 48
Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she...
2.6M 99.9K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...