To See the Bright Side (Narut...

By BluePringlez

Usagi is a normal quiet girl on the outside, friends with just about everyone, with a few secrets... She love... More

Prolouge-A Wish
1. A Meaningless Confession
2-Thats What She Said
3-Threads of Time and Memories
4-A Pointless Test
5-The Truth Might Set You Free...
6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS
7-To be Stronger
9-Birthday -Part 1
10- Birthday, Part 2
11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much
12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:
13-Jason Returns? -gasp-
14-You Had a Reunion Party...And Didn't Invite Me?!
15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT
16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c
17-Back to the Hospital.. :c
18- Prophecys Suck
19- Space c:
20-One word...Kawaii
21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/
22- Swog
23-Memo-ed! :D
24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...
25- Its not PMS. Its the (.)
26- Woof
27- Fear

8- I tried to keep it a secret

958 25 2
By BluePringlez

Usagi's.POV

Well, I have trained so hard, I can now with stand the weights... I've gotten the hang of it and now I feel like one with them. I smiled to myself as I walked hand in hand with a girl from the orphanage who I was to baby sit, these jobs I dont mind at all.

"So how old are you?" I asked with a smile. The girl, whose name was Kira put her hand up infront of her as if counting. Then stuck out 4 fingers.

"I'm Foa!" She said, the cutest thing ever. I felt a blush creep up my face. I huged her and spun her around.

"Kira-chan!! Kawaii!! Moe!" I cried swinging her tiny body around as she giggled. Naruto was having a hard time with a boy his age...around 13, who felt all emo, while Sakura was watching the younger kids while I entertained kids from age 4-12. My mom always said I had a way with kids. Sauske was helping me out with the kids from the age group I was careing for.

"Bunny-chan? Nessa wont give me Kina-chan!" A 9 year old girl named Ariella cried, Kina is a doll, Nessa is the twin sister.

"Here, this is Kikyo-chan, she's my best friend, she'll play with you...is that okay?" I asked handing her a toy from the toy box as I set Kira down. Ariella nodded with a grin as she held the new toy in a hug, and ran off. I smiled as everyone around me seemed in a good mood.

Kakashi came from behind me after the girls ran off. "Wow...you are really good with kids." He said with a close eyed smile. I nodded and froze as I heard a cry from upstairs. I turned around and ran to Sauske tapping him on the shoulder as I ran upstairs to the baby's room.

The 2 year old who was sleeping was now awake and Sakura was trying to figure out what to do before he woke up the rest of the sleeping ones. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. I pointed to the crying baby she was holding, she seemed to give up and handed me the baby then left the room as she recived the message that I would handle it. As soon as the door closed behind her I bounced the child in my arms and huged him with soft sounds. He stopped crying and looked at me. I tapped his nose and he smiled alittle, a toothless one. I smiled back which made him smile even more, and giggle.

As I rocked him in my arms a song came to mind. I began to sing it softly (play video)

"I can take the rain off the roof of this empty house,

That don't bother me...

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out,

I'm not afraid to cry, everyone, and a while even though going on with you gone, still upsets me, there are days ever now and again I pretend I'm okay... but thats not what gets me...

What hurts the most,

Was being so close

Having so much to say...

And watching you walk away...

And never knowing,

What could have been,

And not seeing that loving you,

Is what I was trying to do..."

The child was now asleep in my arms. I put him back in the crib and sat in a rocking chair with my hands on my knees, I bent over and but my head in my hands. I let out a shaky breath. I am exhausted, being this happy in one day, along with the nightmare I had yesterday doesn't help me. And the fact I have to sleep in order to keep my strength up makes everything worse. But I'd rather sleep in the day...just a few minute nap wouldn't hurt right..? I sat back in the chair and rested my head on my shoulder...I hope not.

*dream time*

Run

That is the only thing going through my mind as trees zipped past me. Everything around me is a blur, but something is chaseing me, something bad and I know if I stop, I'll be dead. My legs are burning with a fire that makes me feel unstopable...but it will soon run out. I dont want to know whats out there to get me. And quite frankly. I dont want to stay to find out. I felt something hit me in the front and I fell back. I opened my eyes and looked infront of me...Jay. His face was bloodied and his eyes crazed.

"Hello Usagi." That voice, who's was that? I looked around searching for it, seeing nothing but trees and Jay. "I'm right here!" The voice said as Jay tilted his head to the side slightly, a sickening crack was heard, echoing in the forest. Blood poured out from Jay's mouth and eyes. Gurgeling, chokeing on it he fell to the floor.

"Dead. He's dead! Isn't that what you've always wished for?" Came a diffrent voice, echoing in the forest. I shook my head. "No? THEN FOLLOW HIM!" It was hard to breath, my lungs burned for oxygen, my eyes felt as if they were on fire, I could feel myself collapse.

*wake*

I put my hand over my mouth as I suppressed a scream. Tears poured out from my eyes. I didn't want to kill him... infact... I dont think I did... I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...and the result was that. This is what I mean by time fragments... memories...or the future...

I shook my head and removed my mouth as I wiped my eyes. I saw the door was open. I swore Sakura had closed it. I walked over to it and peeked my head out, to my right I saw Sakura. I forced a close eye smile to show her I was alright, she nodded, seeming to buy it. Then left downstairs as I heard more chatter and things.

Sasuke Pov

That girl, Usagi, I've been watching her for any suspisius behavior...so far everything seemed like it. As she talked to Kakashi-sensei she froze and tapped me in the shoulder. Then I heard it, a baby's crying. How could she have heard it before me? I nodded understanding that she wanted me to watch the kids while she went to help Sakura. After Usagi went upstairs Sakura came downstairs.

"Usagi said that we should switch places for the time being..." She said to Kakashi, who just nodded. I could hear faint singing from upstairs not long after. The whole house became quiet as the singing continued then stopped. Kakashi came back from the stairs and said quietly but in his usual tone.

"That was Usagi...she is a good singer, but I never heard the song before." I nodded and then realized...when did he leave to go upstairs?

"I-I am going to go check up on Usagi, okay Sauske-kun?" Sakura asked me. Ugh, what a fan girl. I just grunted and she left up the stairs.

-FF-

It's been 10 minutes since Sakura left, its not that I don't mind or that I'm worried...but I am not a kid person...and all the girls here are fighting over me... Sakura finaly returned with no expression on her face at all.

"Kakashi-sensei...is something wrong with Usagi?" She asked him

"Hm? No why?" He said looking up from his book.

"She was crying after she woke up from a nap... I think thats bad" she said. Kakashi blinked for a second, confused. I looked at Sakura alittle shocked, I can't imagine Usagi crying, although I've only known her for a small amount of time, she doesn't seem like the type to. I wonder what happened in her life that could make her cry from a nap? It cant be worse than what I have...right?

"Is she crying now?" Kakashi asked with some concern. Sakura shook her head.

"She used a smile, but she's been using it all day, I'm quite sure all day she's been forcing it...whats wrong with her?"

"Whats wrong with who?!" Naruto yelled walking into the room.

"Usagi, she seems alittle down." Sakura says explaning to Naruto, who is very slow.

"How? She's been smiling and laughing all day!" Naruto exclamied. I scoffed.

"Baka" i mumbled

"Teme" he replied, angry. I just turned my head, what a pain.

"I'm going to take her out for ramen and make her happy." Naruto said with a grin. Kakashi sighed.

"Oh I think I know whats wrong with her..." He said mubleling quietly. Everyone turned to look at him, asking for him to go on. "She'll tell you someday, its not my postition to tell you anything." He relpied. I scoffed and turned away.

-FF-

Usagi crept down the stiars quietly and sighed with a small wave...guess she went back to being a mute like before. A girl about 7 years old ran up to her. Amonsgts the chatter I could make out what they were saying.

"Usagi-chan, do you have any brothers or sisters?" The little girl asked.

"Yep, two, I have a twin named Anna, and a younger brother named Sam." Usagi replied. Now that I think about it, I've met Anna yesterday, Kakashi seems to know her.

"Can I meet them soon? I bet they are as fun as you are!" The girl said with a smile.

Usagi nodded, after looking deep in thought. "She said she will come soon," the door bell rang. "Thats her. I'll get it!" Usagi yelled running into another room, dodgeing two girls. I could hear a door open and close. Usagi walked into the room with the girl I had met yesterday. Everyone turned to look at Anna, forming what would have felt like an akward scilence if not for her running at Kira, and hugging her, throwing her little body around.

"AWWW! CUTE!" Anna yelled spinning around, as Usagi had done before...they are quite alike.

-FF-

Naruto POV

We were now walking back to the training grounds, me, Usagi, Anna, Sakura and Sauske. Kakashi behind us reading his perverted book.

The twins glared at eachother for no reason suddenly. Kakashi noticed, peering over his book in question, but remained quiet. Anna moved away from Usagi and moved closer to me.

"Naruto-kun, isn't it warm for October?" She stated more then questioned. I blinked for a second confused. Everyone turned to look at her, beside Usagi who sighed and looked away.

"Uh...It's June." I awnsered back. Anna just blinked alittle, confused. But she didn't stop there.

"What day?" She asked again.

"Monday, the 18th...why?" I asked. Sauske scoffed while I felt a glare burning holes in me. I searched for the sender...Usagi?

"You thought it was October?" Sauske said with his annoying voice.

"No, it's just-" Usagi clamped her hand over Anna's mouth before she could say more. Usagi's glare never faded.

"Remeber in 'Pretty Little Liars' , two can keep a secret if..?" She smiled evil as she finished. Anna paled as her eyes widened. I dont know what was the end to that sentence...but I don't think its good.

Usagi removed her hand as we walked in silence to the Hokage's office to turn in the mission.

-FF-

"Money~Money~! How I love you,

You buy food and cloths too,

Nothing is free

Thats why I need money, Owhohoo!" Anna sung holding in her hands 1000¥ (equal to about 10$). The hokage payed Anna 1000¥ for helping out, but because she wasnt part of team 7 she got one tenth of what we were payed... I can see why they pay so much, but Anna and Usagi took care of it so easily. Usagi was payed 10000¥, a bounus was added because of tips. But instead of Kakashi taking her money...he let her have it...weird.

Usagi walked up to me and handed out to me 300¥. "Here..." She said holding it up so I could grab it.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"The ramen money I owe you." Usagi awnsered. I nodded and took it from her hand. As I was about to give it to her back she was walking up to Kakashi, already gone from me. "Kakashi-sempai, How much do the weights cost?" Usagi asked, her hands in her pockets, looking at her feet as she walked.

"Think of them as a welcoming gift, use the money on something else." He said in his usual tone, looking up from his book. Usagi nodded silently and walked around Me, Anna, and Sauske, going next to Sakura.

"Sakura-sempai...I kinda...want to know if, you could...uh...please...take...me...shopping" Usagi said getting quieter as she spoke.

Sakura looked suprised, her green eyes shone, her long pink hair flew back slightly as she whipped her head torwards Usagi.

"You what?" Sakura asked, shocked. I looked around and saw Kakashi was walking where Anna was walking. Anna dissapeared? I looked at Kakashi who put his finger up and I shut my mouth and sighed.

"I need to buy a new outfits...because wearing the same thing everyday is troublesome...and washing it with plain water wont help...and weapons...but I can get that on my own...I think." Usagi said, her voice still quiet. Sakura looked at her confused. Usagi shook her head and smiled. "Oh...thats okay then...I'll see you tomorow, at the usge! Spakolne Noche!" Usagi said running down the path, she was very fast, and was gone from our sights in seconds.

"What was that about?!" I asked, earning a smack on the head from Sakura.

"She's shy! Thats what was wrong I bet! And I just scared her away..." Sakura said looking deep in thought. An idea popped into my mind.

"Lets throw her a party! Then she'll know there's nothing to be shy about right? Lets invite everyone we know! Then she'll know everyone and wont be shy right..?" I asked. Sakura smiled and nodded. Sauske hn'd and Kakashi nodded.

"Its a good idea..." he said.

Comense Operation:Suprise Party is a go!

*end chapter*

------------

Woohoo! Yep! I wrote all this on my cellular phone! My thumbs hurt now...poor thumbs... now comment so my thumbs wont die from mis-usage!

#Disclaimer#

Me: I am very sorry...

Anna: Because you did...?

Me: I illegaly owned naruto...and Felix (aka Pewdiepie)

Bluey: BAD! -smacks with leek-

Me: I DONT OWN NARUTO...but mabey Pewdiepie...

Cutiepie: He's mine -glomps her bf-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
32.4K 535 7
18 year old Umi (my OC) lost her family two years ago. She moved to Japan and got adopted by a Japanese family. She enters Konoha High school and mee...
23.4K 952 40
Hikaru Otaka is a sixteen-year-old kunoichi whose life goal is to be a great ninja someday. Never did she dream she would fall in love with a mysteri...