Omegle ~ Luke Hemmings

By nattiexo1

"Ugh, I'm so bored." "Just go on Omegle, it'll be fun." Andrea (Drea, Drey) thought she would just have anoth... More

just another Omegle chat
what is happening
friends with Luke
i think I love you
why does this feel real
why can't he accept this
i can't do this
i'm trying
thanks for the cover
starting over
planning the wedding
no thank you
terrible timing
THANK YOU SO MUCH
the morning after
the hidden engagement
chances
im over this
the date
adios
go get her

umm what?

42 1 0
By nattiexo1

* not edited sorry * *important authors note at the end*

Addy's POV oOOo something new

That date with Luke was actually really fun. When he first walked in the hotel with that confidence, I honestly expected him to be a douche. But, he's actually really sweet.

4 am

Luke: hey
Addy: I'm trying to sleep here
Luke: oh I'm sorry :(
Addy: key word trying, it's ok
Luke: why can't u sleep?
Addy: idk
Luke: it's ok, I never sleep anyway
Addy: that's not healthy
Luke: ehh it's fine
Addy: ok
Luke: tell me about you
Addy: umm there not much to talk about
Addy: my life has been pretty standard
Addy: tell me about you
Luke: there's nothing to tell, anything that happened in the past, is the past
Luke: I want to talk about the future
Addy: lol I don't even know you
Luke: I didn't say our future
Luke: I said the future
Addy: umm ok
Luke: where do you see yourself in five years?
Addy: well I'll be 24, and I always thought I'd have a good job and a good husband and maybe even kids
Addy: but realistically, I'll probably still be in school and in need of money
Addy: I have to pay for my own college and a Phd is expensive
Luke: aren't your parent going to help?
Addy: no, they're just glad I'm out of the house
Luke: I'm sorry
Addy: it's fine
Luke: well it's 5 am
Addy: go to sleep, I'll be ok
Luke: good night
Addy: night Luke

I turn over in my bed and hold my phone close to my chest. A feeling of warmth floods through my body.

*Ring Ring*

My phone lights up with the words Incoming Call from Luke.

"Luke, it's so late, well it's actually early... What do you want?"

"Meet me at Venice Beach in an hour. Bring whatever you want."

"Luke, I have work."

"....."

"Luke, are you there?"

"......"

"Oh my gosh, Luke. I guess I'll see you in an hour. Why am I still talking to a dead line?"

~~~

I pulled up to Venice Beach in an Uber that Luke payed for. It's completely deserted because it's 6 am on a Monday.

I get out of the car and it's pretty cold. I instantly regret wearing a sundress. I walk out towards the water and I see someone run towards me with a bouquet of roses.

"Luke? Is that you?"

I hear him panting as he finally reaches me.

"Uh huh, one second. Give me a second, woooo I need to catch my breath."

I can't help but laugh as Luke bends over his knees and pants some more.

"Hahahaha, Luke we should go to the gym together."

"You're joking now, but I'm actually a pro athlete."

"Haha, okay, sure. Why am I at the beach at 6 am?"

"Aha, I thought you would ask that eventually. I have planned a day for us."

"Wait, I have work."

"Eh, blow it off. You'll be fine." I can tell he's actually being serious.

"Unlike you, some people have to work for a living." I spat out at him angrily.

"Woah, calm down. Don't you think I work too?"

"Oh yeah, Luke, your life must be so hard." I say sarcastically.

"I know you think you're suffering and that I've never suffered, but I work hard." Luke says back angrily. "Don't you think touring and writing music is work?"

"Yeah, it is work. It's just not hard work. You have no idea what it is like to pay your way through college working as a hotel attendant, where people think giving a one dollar tip is just such charitable work. It's a job where I get hit on by creepy tourists and coworkers. Oh yeah, that's how we met." I say turning around heading back to the parking lot.

"Where are you going?" Luke yells out, as I walk farther and farther away from him.

"Anywhere but here. I've got work to do." I say not even looking at him

"But you don't have a car!"

"Oh way to rub it in, you pretentious, rich, snobby piece of shit! I'll walk if I have to."

"At least let me drive you to work." He yells sincerely.

"Oh, but don't you have a tour to be on, or some studio time you need to get to? I'd rather walk than be put in your fucking Rolls Royce."

"Actually, I don't have a Rolls Royce."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your Bentley! Shove off you prick." I start running and not looking back.

I see a black Uber pull up and the driver rolls down the window saying that Luke requires that I get in the car.

"Oh you require me to get in the car, Luke?! Fuck off, I'd rather walk." I scream angrily to basically no one listening.

I storm off and start walking down the highway back towards the hotel. Luckily it's a very short walk, but I'm cold and angry and sad.

~~

"Hi, welcome to The Residence. Do you have a reservation?"

"Umm, no I'm looking for someone. His name is Luke Hemmings. He should be in the Rosebud Suite." The man is maybe in his mid thirties and he speaks with a strong Australian accent.

"You want Luke?" I scoff angrily. "He's probably at Venice Beach right now cleaning up a picnic or whatever he planned."

"Umm, I've talked to him via text, he should be here. Can you just tell me the room number please?"

"Who are you anyways?" I say obviously annoyed.

"I'm Rick Carter. Luke's tour manager."

"Oh, in that case he's in the Rosebud Suite, level 3. Let him know that Addy says she requires him to shove something up his ass."

He looks shocked. "Do you even know who Luke is?"

"Yes, unfortunately. God, he's such a prick."

"Well, I'll let him know. He'll be checking out soon anyways."

"But, umm he booked the suite for a week."

"Yes, there's been a change of plans. No refund necessary."

"Oh, umm okay." I say kinda hurt. "Yeah, have a good day."

"You too."

Luke's leaving? Well this changes things.

~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry to those people who actually read my book. Thanks for sticking around you lovely people! I love y'all so much.

Ive been really busy and I just haven't had time to write anything. Also I've been having problem with conflicting plot lines so I'm just sorry for not updating for maybe three years. I'm joking, but seriously though.

ALSO WE HAVE 1,000 READS WHICH IS JUST INSANE TO ME! I started this book and didn't even think anyone would read it. And then y'all did.

So much love for each and every one of you who actually reads/enjoys this.

Question: How old are y'all? Like I want to know who's reading my books..

Also feel free to comment any suggestions/criticisms/compliments or any requests for anything to happen in the book.

IM PLANNING ON DOING A QUESTION AND ANSWER CHAPTER WHEN I GET ENOUGH QUESTIONS! IT COULD BE QUESTION ABOUT THE BOOK, ABOUT ME, ABOUT THE CHARACTER, OR REALLY ANYTHING! SO COMMENT QUESTIONS!!

LOVE YALL ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 557 89
Just another girl from Seattle who's lucky enough to meet someone she adores the most. - Follow 5sos fanpage on Instagram @rxd.hemmings
8.8K 392 32
In which an infamous rock star falls for a fan. unedited chuke. Ended October 20th, 2018. • Highest ranking; #1 in fivesos #223 in story
LEILA By KATIE

Fanfiction

25.9K 712 23
「LRH Student / Teacher AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
32.7K 1.9K 35
«I like your accent Lucas.» «Thanks Michael, I like yours too.» ©IdBang5SOS