Too Good To Be True

By cherrybayles

What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Jeni, a normal girl gets admission in her dream uni... More

chapter 1 [introduction]
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cast
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
~~~NOTE~~~

chapter 2

2K 79 3
By cherrybayles

"Mom! let me save some energy." I yawn. "You will be late." She shouts. "Late for what....Christmas?" I laugh. "You forgot, didn't you?" She narrows her eyes as she walks into my room. "Don't you want to check if you got into that university?"

Shit!

Today are the results getting announced. Today is the most important day of my life. I have waited for this day for so long. How can I forget it? I wish I get admission in the university.

I head towards my bathroom and try toe get ready as quickly as possible. I walk out of my room with a towel wrapped around my damp hair and make my way to the dining table.

"Important day today." It is hard to tell wether my dad was asking me or informing me. I nod in response.  He is wearing his famous suit.

"At what time?" Jake questions. "Why are you so excited." I frown. "Answer him," dad says in a grave tone. "But dad-" he cuts me. "You should not argue with your brother rather try learning something from him."

I nod "the results are going to be out in the afternoon, online. I would be going to Allie's house to check them."

Jake is good at every thing. I am sometimes jealous of him. His gorgeous features, beautiful blue eyes are not helping. He had many girlfriends in high school, me on the other hand never even dreamt about guys.

"I am already late." I state looking at the wall clock. "Good luck!" My mom wishes me as I leave the house. Allie is my best friend. We are friends since ninth grade. We both filled the prospectus together and were eagerly waiting for the results since then.
She lives near my house. I just have to cross a lane to get over to her house.

Here I am standing in front of her beautiful house. She gives me a big bear hug as she calls me in. She has a huge room with royal furniture.

She opens the website. 'Three' 'Two' 'One' and the results are out. We quickly look for our name.
The list is not in an alphabetic order so it is difficult to find our names.

"J.. J.. Jeniffer! Here it is." I state pointing my name.
"What?" She jumps. "Yes! You did it. Bravo! You are getting the scholarship."

"Yoho! That's me." I dance.

"Look for your name." I suggest. "Yeah right," she look into the computer. We go through all the list but fail to find her name.

"Don't loose hope," I say consoling her as I place my hand on her shoulder. "You will make through it the next time."
"Yeah whatever," she she shoves off my hand.

"Sorry to be rude." She apologises "you are right I will try next time and will surely make through it."
"Bye, I should go now." I run out of her house.

"Mom! Mom!" I sing as I enter my house.
"You look happy, does that mean?" My mom faintly smiles. I nod as we both start jumping.

I can clearly see how happy she is.
"Party time!" she states as she calls my dad.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 105 19
what happens when a boy falls in love with his best friend ? this story will take you through the mind of richie tozier, his friends, and the strugg...
43 9 7
Befriends the new kid at school, what's the worse that could happen? Or the best? Read to find out where their friendship leads!!
88.4K 3.1K 25
When your enemy becomes your best friend, what happens when you fall in love with them? Drama and complication with life as we know it. What will Luc...
2.3K 22 9
This will be readerxjennifer story. What do the best friends do when they realize that they have feelings for each other but both are in a relationsh...