Chapter 28

Jeni's P.O.V

Next morning.
"Its Sunday!"Jake shouted in my year like a toddler.
"Yeah I know" I replied back. Today I have to get ready fast as I want to go to Ansel to tell him about the party planning.
Oh think of devil and devil is here, Its Ansel calling:
"Hey babe" he said
"I am not your babe" I replied
"But aren't we going on a date today?" He asked laughing.
"Its not a date you despo" I shouted like a kid whose favourite Icecream has been snatched away.
"Yeah yeah I know, calm down" he said,"now when are you coming, Ill meet you at cafe so that we can go shopping for the party."
"Hmmm at ten I'll see you at the cafe" I said and shut the phone Asap.
This person really gets on my nerves.

At exact ten I was there. I saw him waiting. The first thing I ever loved about him since I ever met him.
"Hello" I said.
"I love waiting for beautiful people" he said.
"I said you stop making such commens" I said. I was wearing a grey fop with black leather jacket and black jeans and boots (pic of the outfit on top). But you really look gorgeous I can't help he said. He was also looking damn hot. He was wearing a steel grey t-shirt with blue denim and long boots.

 He was wearing a steel grey t-shirt with blue denim and long boots

"You look no less" I said.
"Really what my ear made me hear was true?" he said coming closer
"We are getting late" I said
In the car he continued his silly talks.
"Don't you feel hot?" He asked
"No. should I?" I asked
"Mmm yes! You are wearing a leather Jacket and such a hot guy is sitting next to you" he said and started laughing. I could not help but ignore.
Few minutes were in piece but then suddenly he broke the silence saying,"
Are you made out of grapes? "
"Why?" I asked confused
"Because you are fine as wine!" He said smiling.
"Noo god not again" I said.
We bought some clothes for the party. I was going to wear a black dress while he was going to wear a black suit.
"Do you drink?" I asked him
"You know I am a drunker, I have been to jail so many time for drink and drive case" he said now serious.
"Really?" I asked horrified. Now I was thinking what happens if he drinks too much.
"Hahahha I was just kidding, in my whole life I never even touched alchohol" he said laughing
"You just gave me a heart attack" I said laughing back.
"You know I really like you, I am sorry for all the nonsense I speak, but I can't help" he said smiling.
"I like you too, I know what you speak is annoying but I like them too" I said
He dropped me home so that I could get ready and told me to meet him at seven for the party, he would come to pick me up.
I gave him a small hug and said bye.
______________________________________
Ansel is so cute, isnt he??
Comment about it
And don't forget to vote.